Bring4th

Full Version: The purpose of this forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have various people with differing interpretations of the Ra material, differing ways of practicing its words. I assume this by the fact there has been much disagreement in the history of the forum.

How should we go about reconciling this?
I've tended to use the forum as a means of validating myself. And learning what I can about spiritual topics.
I have been doing quite the same as GW.
Of course the validating doesn't always go to plan. Usually the answers I receive are not what I expected. Or they provide even greater depth than I anticipated. Sometimes the answers are more meaningful. Sometimes, less so.
By sharing my own interpretation and reading other interpretations, and having inconsistencies pointed out to me and others, my view of the Law of One material has grown and become more "crystallized," and I have found other sources of knowledge which have been vital in growing my understanding of self and personal evolution. This of course requires a willingness to be flexible, entertain opposing viewpoints, and admit when we may be wrong or hold assumptions that don't stand up to the material.

I have been able to share personal experiences and compare them to the experiences of others, helping me understand myself and others more. For a long time, I had nowhere to share experiences I was going through. Here, they were normal experiences and in sharing I was able to feel not so alone.

I don't think anything really needs reconciled. Disagreement is okay, we can learn from each other and support our evolution and the evolution of others without all being 100% on the same page. If we were all in agreement there'd be no real reason to discuss or share or communicate. Disagreement allows us to strive to understand each other and ourselves. I think the variety of viewpoints is beautiful.
I am in complete agreement.
(06-07-2014, 01:23 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I am in complete agreement.

Well damn, that's boring. Tongue
(06-06-2014, 11:22 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I have been able to share personal experiences and compare them to the experiences of others, helping me understand myself and others more. For a long time, I had nowhere to share experiences I was going through. Here, they were normal experiences and in sharing I was able to feel not so alone.

Same with me with sharing. Although I still feel alone because I have an idea of the oneness behind the veil that I am missing now. I can be with a friend, hanging out, and still feel alone, although it's not that pronounced in that case. Today I didn't feel alone, because I didn't think about it. I was distracted by the tv shows we were watching.
It's for people to be together, mang !