Bring4th

Full Version: Morality Vs. Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The person that does what is right will help a person because he has convicted himself into believing there is a certain way to act towards a person in need.

The person that loves will help a person because he believes the person's desire to be helped is his own.

The person that does what is right will defend a person from harm because he has convicted himself into believing that certain people need defending.

The person that loves will defend a person because he sees the person as a part of himself in distress and in need of help.

The person that does what is right will deny himself in the face of a decision involving others.

The person that loves will see himself in others and consider them as such.
Doing what I do because I love takes the pressure off. If I can serve another because I love, it is so much better than doing so because it's the right thing to do. The right thing to do might cause us to get out of our comfort zone, and we might not be happy about that.