Bring4th

Full Version: When were you last truly happy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been about 2 years, but back then I one time felt unconditional love in my heart come out of nowhere. It was not ordinary, and I was not seeking it. I cried because of how beautiful it was, and I was truly happy.

Or perhaps I should ask when you last felt true joy. That was the last time I remember. Since then I've just been getting by. Being joyful isn't an ordinary occurrence. I guess my higher self showed me what joy was, and bliss. Bliss I felt in my heart.

Of course I feel little bits of happiness when I pet my dog. But it's not the same. Not enough to overcome the boredom of life.
Now and in the next moment and the next moment. I find happiness is easy to come by once you get your mind into the right momentum of acceptance.
It's hard to find happiness in the moment when Earth's energy doesn't jive with me, and I feel uncomfortable. Even Tanner's breathing exercises don't help me. While I'm not down usually, I feel a little edgy.
(06-06-2014, 06:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It's hard to find happiness in the moment when Earth's energy doesn't jive with me, and I feel uncomfortable. Even Tanner's breathing exercises don't help me. While I'm not down usually, I feel a little edgy.
Gemini it truly is as simple as this. Whatever you are exposing yourself to is not helping you. Whatever is occupying your mind? Your thoughts are! How did you come to think these thoughts? They are the constructs of most of our problems. Go into the garden and watch an ant carry its load, find a worm and watch it dig with no shovel. Are they caught up in alienating doubt? You have come so far on your journey yet forget the very essence that pulled you here onto this planet at this time. Your connection to the universe is profound and can be realised by tapping back into the heart of creation. A bug, a squirrel, do they get caught up in the details? No, they are simply being. Why not get back to basics in order to be re-acquaint yourself. Dig a hole with your fingers, seek in the places of the mundane, silent and forgotten and realise your connectedness again. Your courage is measured by your presence here. There is no place in this universe off limits to you in your desire to know the creator, but no service is required, no judgement is made. Your very choice to exist here exemplifies how strong and bold you are at your core.

You are loved, loving, and have tremendous supporters wishing you well. Only those of greatest inner strength chose this nexus.

Rejoice in this my friend and hit the re-set.

nio.
I'm probably happy three days a week. But it's a hard thing to gauge because I keep digging deeper into distortion of my unconscious mind and then I try to balance them. Usually not a pleasant experience.

GW, keep seeking, and keep changing up methods that don't work (Trial and error was a cornerstone of my evolution) and you will find what you are looking for. For years I had been just getting by and then I decided one day, with all my heart and soul I wanted something different. I directed every aspect of my being toward changing this.

GW, I know you can do it brother.
I feel truly happy right now actually. I do not feel like I am missing anything at the moment... humm maybe water, yeah I think I'm thirsty just now. Gotta go drink up... BigSmile
Been a while
when things are going well, the self flows like an unobstructed river; it just is, in its brilliant, flowing beingness.

catalyst (and its interpretation) is that thing which creates obstruction and impediments to that flow.

in my life, I've found that the expression of sexual energies (whether with a partner, or solo) to be a prime indicator of how integrated and 'flowing' I am.
(06-07-2014, 07:06 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]...in my life, I've found that the expression of sexual energies (whether with a partner, or solo) to be a prime indicator of how integrated and 'flowing' I am.

That's interesting. Would you say that more of this expression is related to better integration or the reverse ? I mean, more sex equals you're flowing or less sex means you're flowing and more integrated ?
(06-06-2014, 07:32 PM)nio Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-06-2014, 06:43 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]It's hard to find happiness in the moment when Earth's energy doesn't jive with me, and I feel uncomfortable. Even Tanner's breathing exercises don't help me. While I'm not down usually, I feel a little edgy.
Gemini it truly is as simple as this. Whatever you are exposing yourself to is not helping you. Whatever is occupying your mind? Your thoughts are! How did you come to think these thoughts? They are the constructs of most of our problems.

You're right. One of the people I have in my life is the source of my aggravation. They make it hard to live with their tantrums. They make it hard to love, even though I feel that I must show love.

Is it wrong to sometimes not show love? Because we are visibly upset by them being upset. When they're unhappy, I'm unhappy. I feel I cannot control this situation. She has told me my job is to make her happy. I tell her that no it's not. I can't kick her out of my house. I must live with her. Though right now she's calmed down. I don't look forward to shopping with her tomorrow because she takes hours.
Only in meditation does true happiness fill me.
From the moment I wake in the morning I am happy.

It takes a lot of thought to create enough of a belief that would push me towards being "not happy".
(06-07-2014, 10:03 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2014, 07:06 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]...in my life, I've found that the expression of sexual energies (whether with a partner, or solo) to be a prime indicator of how integrated and 'flowing' I am.

That's interesting. Would you say that more of this expression is related to better integration or the reverse ? I mean, more sex equals you're flowing or less sex means you're flowing and more integrated ?

Hi Patrick,

I think the ability to express myself sexually is dependent upon the integration of self that I have available.

when things are going well, the libido (which I consider to be something more than just sex drive, hormonal, or lust) is high; and when I'm working on something in a serious manner (which can be days or weeks), sexual thoughts don't even enter my consciousness, or aren't able to be acted upon.

but I'm guessing that what I'm describing is not too uncommon Smile
(06-07-2014, 07:06 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]in my life, I've found that the expression of sexual energies (whether with a partner, or solo) to be a prime indicator of how integrated and 'flowing' I am.

I am trying to imagine an energy transfer between the self and self, or one of the main chakras and the palm chakra.Tongue
(06-08-2014, 07:54 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2014, 07:06 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]in my life, I've found that the expression of sexual energies (whether with a partner, or solo) to be a prime indicator of how integrated and 'flowing' I am.

I am trying to imagine an energy transfer between the self and self, or one of the main chakras and the palm chakra.Tongue

Make sure you sit on your palm chakra long enough so that it's numb then one can truly feel the other self as self called "the stranger" LOL
Is masturbation just orange ray transfer, or can it be green ray if we love ourselves? If we love that which we are focused on in the moment.
If it's done out of a love for the self and the present moment, it's all encompassing. If it's done out of desperation, it is limited to a orange-ray transfer towards the despair and its source.