Bring4th

Full Version: Wanderer Inspiration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
70.15 Questioner: I think to try and clear up this point I’m going to ask a few questions that are related that will possibly enable me to understand this better because I am really confused about this and I think it is a very important point in understanding the creation and the Creator in general, you might say. If a Wanderer of fourth, fifth, or sixth density dies from this third-density state in which we presently find ourselves, does he then find himself in third-density time/space after death?
Ra: I am Ra. This will depend upon the plan which has been approved by the Council of Nine. Some Wanderers offer themselves for but one incarnation while others offer themselves for varying lengths of your time up to and including the last two cycles of 25,000 years. If the agreed-upon mission is complete the Wanderer’s mind/body/spirit complex will go to the home vibration.

WE WILL RETURN TO OUR HOME VIBRATION. Unless we strive towards strong negative actions, we will return to where we ever so desire to be. So you don't have to become a perfectly balanced/healed being to return to your home density.

A wanderers primary purpose of incarnation is to aid the planet. The very existenceof our being, essentially radiates immense love light to the planet.

So, believe it or not soul evolution is the last reason of our incarnation. This information brings me a lot of comfort because I often times feel as if I am slacking in terms of service to others.

Anyways, I hope this brought a smile to you reading this haha
(06-06-2014, 11:09 PM)Hotsizzle77 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: If the agreed-upon mission is complete the Wanderer’s mind/body/spirit complex will go to the home vibration.

For the soul who considers they may be a wanderer and finds this an exceedingly difficult place to be, that is definitely a comforting thought. Thank you for posting. Smile

(06-06-2014, 11:09 PM)Hotsizzle77 Wrote: [ -> ]So, believe it or not soul evolution is the last reason of our incarnation.

Well...

Consider this one from brother/sister Ra:

Quote:52.9 Questioner: Well, I would just include the question as to why time of harvest is selected by so many Wanderers as time for incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. There are several reasons for incarnation during harvest. They may be divided by the terms self and other-self.

The overriding reason for the offering of these Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow in incarnative states is the possibility of aiding other-selves by the lightening of the planetary consciousness distortions and the probability of offering catalyst to other-selves which will increase the harvest.

There are two other reasons for choosing this service which have to do with the self.

The Wanderer, if it remembers and dedicates itself to service, will polarize much more rapidly than is possible in the far more etiolated realms of higher-density catalyst.

The final reason is within the mind/body/spirit totality or the social memory complex totality which may judge that an entity or members of a societal entity can make use of third-density catalyst to recapitulate a learning/teaching which is adjudged to be less than perfectly balanced. This especially applies to those entering into and proceeding through sixth density wherein the balance between compassion and wisdom is perfected.

What I take away from this thought is that, yes, first and foremost, as you said, the wanderer's primary purpose is to aid the planet.

BUT, there are two other reasons Ra gives.

1) The wanderer can accelerate their own evolution much more rapidly in this plane than they could in the home vibration.

2) The intensity and vividness of this experience offers an opportunity to refine and rebalance that which, Ra says, is "adjudged to be less than perfectly balanced [in the home density].

(06-06-2014, 11:09 PM)Hotsizzle77 Wrote: [ -> ]This information brings me a lot of comfort because I often times feel as if I am slacking in terms of service to others.

Whatever you can do to get that monkey off your back, by all means!

Paradoxically, loving yourself as you are, accepting yourself as you - even if you judge your quantity/quality of service to be deficient, IS, actually, one of the principal means of increasing your service.

In this act of "going easy" on yourself and accepting where you are, you stop covering up your own light and thusly let it shine more brightly.

And, you create room or space for the desires that do want to help other people to more readily come through and into manifestation instead of getting intercepted and blocked by patterns of self-judgment.

Lots of love/light, GLB
And our home vibration must be something incredible. After all, we won by seniority of vibration the chance to be here now. That's saying something about our true vibration. It's too bad that only a select few follow the Law of One. But how am I to know if it's really truth? I only believe in it because I like what I am hearing.

But does knowing this actually make me want to serve even more? Actually it doesn't. Everything is same old for me. I find when I do serve others, the service is not appreciated. And sometimes confrontation unfolds from my attempt to serve. That's why I don't go out of my way to do so.

What inspires me most is that if I'm from 5th density, it's an incredibly free density according to Ra. It's probably the most fun too. If I'm from 6th density, I'll be pure Light, and having sungasms in the sun, and experiencing fusion sexual reproduction.

It makes life here pale in comparison. I have trouble finding the love in the moment. When I'm in 4th density or higher, I will finally understand. I feel so lost like a child in a themepark who is lost. Sometimes scared. Sometimes wishing I were home.