Bring4th

Full Version: Polarity summed up as simply as possible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Positive polarization: Openness to possibilities as much as possible, savoring the present moment and what exists.

Negative polarization: Focus on desired possibilities as much as possible, neglecting the present moment and what exists.

Depolarization from a positively polarizing state: Overt focus on a desired possibility over the present moment so much that the present state is considered undesirable.

Depolarization from a negatively polarizing state: Overt satisfaction in the present condition so much that future goals are considered not as desirable and/or achievable.

I encourage disagreement.
Positive polarization = acceptance
Negative polarization = rejection
Which would be an even simpler way of stating my interpretation. =) Thanks.
Am I constantly depolarizing from the positive by not being happy with where I'm at?

(06-07-2014, 07:21 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Depolarization from a positively polarizing state: Overt focus on a desired possibility over the present moment so much that the present state is considered undesirable.
Frankly, yes, but not significantly. Smile Just in a small way.
Oh good. I think I make up for the loss of polarity in the times that I actively serve. And just being a broadcaster of love/light.
Even when it's difficult to serve another because of not being appreciated.