Bring4th

Full Version: UFOS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think its fairly strange that i have never really recently seen a discussion of Ra'S mention of UFOS in our history be it from the confederation or the Orion Empire.

I would like hear peoples views on the historic aspect of the Law of One contact and the possibility that when those of Atlantis went to different mountainous regions on the Earth that many of the teachings/understandings could have been brought down into different mystery religions.
According to the history channel some of the visitations of Gods of the Bible could have been ET's. The cherubim and such could have been spacecraft. Must have been something to interact with gods. They weren't always positive though.
UFOs were in my dream this morning.
I've been on board a UFO when I smoked DMT, above a planet. It had a smooth dashboard/table/control desk.
I dreamed I was abducted once, when I was about twelve, by grays. I was scared for a little while until I remembered I had been taking karate classes. The rest of the dream was me punching and kicking their over-sized heads all over the space ship.