Bring4th

Full Version: Do you know this planet ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dear all,
during the course of the last year I have had several dreams of another world. I have been back there now so often that I can begin to describe the "feel" and look of this planet. OK, I know that dreams are very personal and mostly speak in metaphors and symbolic language but this would seem to be a real and very explorable place.
The planet has a light reddish hue, considerably darker than earth, with a mostly dark blue /green sky. The overall feel of this place is slightly "medieval" with castles "made of sand" also in the red tone and older looking villages or settlements. Whilst the world is inhabited by humans there are also other lifeforms, most obvious were diminutive “stick people” that seemed to be like robots, or artificial organic beings. These live underground in a series of tunnels and chambers. I have not seen them on the surface of the planet. They act very “sad”.
There is a huge threat from the skies, meteors or cosmic objects were raining down on the planet, there was an overall feeling of trying to escape underground. Communication was telepathic, I often meet “lovers” from this Incarnation. They are female. We are close.
In one dream we (wife/myself) were flying from treetop to treetop in a deciduous forest using “wings” and thermals just like birds. At first cumbersome, we got the hang of it quickly. This was exhilarating and fun. The consciousness on this world is not as restricted as here on earth – I do not sense the presence of an “elite” and deduct that the danger to the planet is of a cosmic nature. I have an Idea as to the name of the system.
Sorry to ramble on again about such personal matters, but it just may be that others recognise this world.
Just to add, the most vivid dreams occur during periods of abstinence from alcohol / THC / RC’s.

Love & Light
I direct you to the Seth books for an elucidating discourse on Dreaming.

We incarnate here, but simultaneously, we have other incarnations, as well as "probable" selves. Our other incarnations are in this reality and in other realities. During dreaming, your consciousness is leaving your physical shell for brief periods, and doing all kinds of things; one of the things it does, is join up with other portions of itself from other incarnations in this or other realities or probable realities. Apparently you have a simultaneous incarnation on this other planet, perhaps in another universe (there are many); your consciousness is playful, and wants to explore other parts of itself.

I have experienced dreaming spells with other selves and probable selves for years. It adds to the richness of my existence.
Do you suspect this to be a 3D world in the physical, or one we wouldn't see in our observable Universe?

Not sure myself how THC would affect dreams as I've never done it. I don't know what RC is.
Oh, it's a 3D world all right.
I've got a sneaky feeling however that I will actually be able to travel there - with the Light Body. The more I try to "let go" of the urge to keep asking my guides "what was that? Who was I in this and that an Incarnation? etc." the more I seem able to "remember", just like nodding off for a second and then suddenly all is clear. In fact the dialogue with my Higher Self and the guides has not been as regular as in the past. I believe my Oversoul has managed to download; the emotional outbursts and overall pain of the past few months has subsided. This has all been very much a step-by-step and self initiated process. To the outside observer, (family, friends, cat) I probably appeared totally lethargic, oh, but I was working – on my self.
Thanks for your helpful comments. This is a wonderful place.
RC's = research chemicals.
I've not had any comparable experience, but it is interesting to learn about your experience.

Perhaps you could ask a direct question about this, with the focus on your question as you go to sleep as Peregrinus has described. Something like, "Please help my conscious mind on Earth to know, understand, and remember the identity of the world I like to visit in my dreams," or whatever specific question you'd most like answered.
To tell the truth, it sounds like memories of Mars to me.

I have asked to see my home world, but so far this has been kept from me, for a purpose/reason, I am sure.
(02-19-2010, 12:21 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]I've not had any comparable experience, but it is interesting to learn about your experience.

Perhaps you could ask a direct question about this, with the focus on your question as you go to sleep as Peregrinus has described. Something like, "Please help my conscious mind on Earth to know, understand, and remember the identity of the world I like to visit in my dreams," or whatever specific question you'd most like answered.
Thanks Questioner, this I do (when I remember) but the answers often come in a round about way...the specifics left to be worked out.

(02-19-2010, 01:49 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]To tell the truth, it sounds like memories of Mars to me.
Brilliant! You know, I honestly did not consider the "obvious" - I was off on the other side of the galaxy ! Yes it think the world is indeed Mars. I just never felt the low Vibration of war - more of a climate disaster scenario. Thanks, I will start asking more specific questions and keep you updated.
Smile

For anyone who may take any offence to this post, please understand I am simply trying to offer a LOO based thought here in that Ra stated that three major and nineteen minor influx of outside earth populations have been incorporated into mother earths population. I have always been of the understanding that every life on earth was sacred and all are equal in my eyes.

I've always thought something was left out of the LOO books, because Don had an understanding that the people of Mars had destroyed its atmosphere with bellicose actions, making the planet uninhabitable and destroying all physical life. Ra had not, in my memory or reading the LOO, or in my searches of the LOO on the subject, explained this fact.

As far as I can figure, when an "alien" race was incorporated into the DNA of the original earths peoples, there has been a "race" formed, or insignificant or significant changes in the DNA, as has been proven lately of those in Africa. Original earth inhabitants were I think African, and those of Maldek I believe are the Asian population. I've always wondered which of which was of Mars, though I believe it is Caucasian. This would explain the bellicosity of the sts elite and Caucasian race in general. Old habits do indeed die hard...
Have you heard of Dr. Steven Greer? I'm starting to listen to his Cosmic Consciousness meditations, that use a tonal mantra for reaching a state where one can travel at will to places and times. I'm just learning it, but I hadn't thought before of using this method. He says he had meditated for 30 years, and when he discovered the tonal mantra, it made a huge difference to him.

He teaches about how to vector ETs to come to Earth through remote viewing and such. And he teaches about transendence. Most of this stuff isn't really new, but his take on the subject is very informative.
Thanks Gemini Wolf, yes I'm familiar with much of the Project Camelot material, in fact I have spend much time looking at Dr. Greers perspective. Dan Burisch is also an interesting case whereby I suspect due to the concentric circle nature of departmentalisation within the 3 letter agencies that no single whistleblower will be privy to anything like a true picture of all that is happening. Both the aforementioned do in my opinion display some signs of having been manipulated. It is however quite probable that they are STO in their intention. We must remember that "they" only let information out as and in the form they wish.
Bless Kerry and Bill for their Service.
(02-19-2010, 10:47 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Smile

As far as I can figure, when an "alien" race was incorporated into the DNA of the original earths peoples, there has been a "race" formed, or insignificant or significant changes in the DNA, as has been proven lately of those in Africa. Original earth inhabitants were I think African, and those of Maldek I believe are the Asian population. I've always wondered which of which was of Mars, though I believe it is Caucasian. This would explain the bellicosity of the sts elite and Caucasian race in general. Old habits do indeed die hard...

That resonates like a bell. I have been aware of this, ...I think. Is this the Ra perspective ?
Ra did not state such. This is my general belief.
(02-19-2010, 10:47 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]I've always wondered which of which was of Mars, though I believe it is Caucasian. This would explain the bellicosity of the sts elite and Caucasian race in general. Old habits do indeed die hard...

Quite a few people around me would ideally have 25 hour sleep cycles. I always wondered if that was a Martian thing. I'd like less than 24 hours, if I could have my say...
I've had some thoughts about a planet with 1/2 wolf and human people. It makes me wonder if something is just in our imagination, or if the fact that we can imagine it makes it real.

Brittany

I think it's wonderful you can experience these things, be they simple dreams, memories, out of body experiences, what have you. It doesn't sound familiar to me, but I'm sure it could be a real place out there somewhere. Maybe you are remembering your planet of origin? It sounds like 4th density, maybe 5th...there isn't much description anywhere that I can find that describes what 5th density looks like. The experience I have had in having visions of other planets and remembering "home" is that it is fun and exciting to explore these memories, but don't let yourself get too distracted by them. For a while all I could think about was past lives and planets and I was ignoring the life I'm supposed to be living now.
You speak from the Soul ahktu !
Often the exact details of our origin are not important in the big scheme of things - I just try to focus on the "now", despite all the distractions of 3D. I can feel you - all of you - it's just the frequency that we vibrate at - there is no "secret" - we are gods........asleep!
Because we are God, if we imagine it, is it real? Perhaps...

Search YouTube for Bashar Fork in Head for an interesting take on this idea Smile
I recently remembered a dream I had a year ago or so, it was in my unconsciousness for a while till it became known again. There was an experiment which happened on my home planet which I do not remembered how it looked like, but I remember that I was to go to space in a spaceship for some kind of research. The mission was messed up and I had lost all contact with anybody. Randomly drifting for ages until I came to a planet which looked like pure desert. from space it was sand like color with a tint of brown. The population there was of these short like people, they were really tanned and resembled humans somewhat but they had alien features. Think of Egypt like buildings and writings and temples but without no power or government or any wars. They were extremely nice and positive, but they were somewhat lost. I remember myself looking alien as well. I was extremely tall about over seven feet with some kind of gray skin. They put me in power as the ruler of the whole planet to guide it somehow towards growth because although it was positive and all relationships in harmony, it was something like not progressing anywhere or something. It's hard to explain but the problem was they didn't know what to do besides take care of each other. Towards the end of the dream the entity I was in the dream had solved their problems and was able to travel by thought to another planet which I don't remember, they didn't want me to leave and that's where the dream ended. I still remember it as one of the more interesting ones I had.
(02-25-2010, 02:41 PM)Cyclops Wrote: [ -> ]It's hard to explain but the problem was they didn't know what to do besides take care of each other.

What a delightful change that would be from this life here on Earth!
Sounds too real to be just a dream. Maybe this is part of your Galactic Family sharing their history. Very profound.
(02-25-2010, 04:10 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds too real to be just a dream. Maybe this is part of your Galactic Family sharing their history. Very profound.

Too real to be a dream. That's a new one on me. My dreams often seem more real than physical reality LOL.
Quote:The overall feel of this place is slightly "medieval" with castles "made of sand" also in the red tone and older looking villages or settlements.

The entities there took shelter from the elements, scooped-up sand and made shelters.

Quote:There is a huge threat from the skies

You may suggest to them that they may need to take-it-up to the higher level and ask for more protection against cosmic objects

BTW,
while you are there, teach them the Law of One over there, here are some suggestions:

a) All is one, and they need to live in Love and Harmony with one another.
b) Concepts of Unified creation,
c) Concepts of freewill, love and light.

Gather the people there and teach to them:
a) explain to them not to be sad, but try to find joy in their lives.
b) explain to them about catalysts
c) explain to them about "polarizing"

Least I forget, ask permission to explain to them about this Smile
(02-19-2010, 12:21 AM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]I've not had any comparable experience, but it is interesting to learn about your experience.

Thanks for the tip Questioner.
The Planet I have been dreaming of is Sirius B, a world no longer in our Density. Our home world was destroyed. I believe that Ra are close "neighbours", their current home being Sirius A.
Thank you all for your help.

Love & Light
Does not Ra dwell within our sun? hence the misnomer Sun God
(03-08-2010, 04:55 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Does not Ra dwell within our sun? hence the misnomer Sun God

Nassim Haramein posits the theory that sunspots are wormholes and that Ra could have used them for traveling. His theory goes on to say how one can transport from one star to another, including the great central sun in our galaxy.

I haven't read many other theories about this, but the video I saw before was of solar energy/light being pulled into the sunspots, which does lend some credit to this theory.
Ashim,
slightly related - Does this phrase sound familar?
Ah na ka sa Ra ni av ka

Your name is Ah sh im = transliterated as:

Ah = those
sh = who/ (does)
im = good works
(03-08-2010, 05:10 PM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]Ashim,
slightly related - Does this phrase sound familar?
Ah na ka sa Ra ni av ka

Your name is Ah sh im = transliterated as:

Ah = those
sh = who/ (does)
im = good works

This is an energy language - is it Sanskrit?
Elohim?
Do you have a transmitter crystal Carrie?
Quote:This is not an earth language.

I do not use a crystal, I can do it automatically.
Quote:Our home world was destroyed

The planet I was keeping after was destroyed. The sun (or star) there supernova and blew itself up. The days before, we had to mass evacuate the people, almost everything there.

My apologies on your planet.
They that search will find the truth.
I see this post is now a little old, but I thought I would comment anyway.

I had a dream once, when he was describing his place, I felt the word 'Mars' come to mind. But, my experience in my dream was different. We were evacuating through a Stargate. We were trying to get everyone in our family together, the vehicle we were using was not like what you see as cars now (to get from our house/dwelling to the evacuation site). The Stargate didn't look like on TV series, this was triangle shaped, and while open, rather then a 'puddle', it was a triangular shaped tunnel of colored light. Something disastrous was occurring and we have to leave, and quickly. I had a feeling of 'Mars' from that dream.

Another dream set that is common for me are bridges in a city. Massive roadways that crisscross the city as transportation. Once, I saw the city from a distance, with a high spire in the center with a sunset behind it reflecting light off the ocean, another time, riding in a vehicle on one of the lower roadways, looking up at all the bridges above. This was not the same place as Mars. I sometimes wonder if this could have been Atlantis, which I don't think was called Atlantis, but Al'taea. I don't know if this was just a dream, or a memory, though it was vivid.

Those are the 'other worldly' dreams I have had.
I don’t dream in 3rd person….I always dream in first person. Always. It the sense of me looking outwards into whatever situation I happen to be in. And not really a feel for what I might actually look like. Only that its me. Interesting line of thought…is everything you imagined true? It could be. The universe is infinite..or as I understand it, this density is as infinite in scope as every other density. So infinity times 8 is still infinity. Somewhere out there could be an entire world of every thought ever imagined by every thinking entity in the universe.

Infinity…what fun.

Richard
Pages: 1 2