Bring4th

Full Version: My Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have had a great interest in UFOS and the paranormal since a very young age. My father is greatly interested in such subjects so it was fairly normal to have documentaries and shows on about UFOS and Ancient Egypt.

Many a strange things have happened over the years. I had a strange experience when i was fairly young about four, when i got frozen in a cloud of light in my door way.

I found the Law of One through David Wilcock's work at around the age of 16, i am 24 now. I guess i could speak a bit more about things but i like to keep things short and to the point. If anybody wants to ask me more feel free.
Finding out I'm an ET wanderer was sort of ironic. Because as a kid I didn't care about ET's. I don't recall if I felt like Earth was home to me or not as a kid. I don't remember if I looked at the stars thinking that home was out there. But now I do.
(06-08-2014, 02:15 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]If anybody wants to ask me more feel free.

Okay, I will bite.

As your dad is opened to the alternative/paranormal, are you able to share your interest in the Law of One with him and/or other family members? How do they relate?

Could you elaborate more on the experience of being "frozen in a "cloud of light" at age four?

And what lead you to DW's work at 16 the first place? Had you always been seeking, or was it a new development in your life at the time?

: ) GLB
(06-08-2014, 07:28 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-08-2014, 02:15 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]If anybody wants to ask me more feel free.

Okay, I will bite.

As your dad is opened to the alternative/paranormal, are you able to share your interest in the Law of One with him and/or other family members? How do they relate?

Could you elaborate more on the experience of being "frozen in a "cloud of light" at age four?

And what lead you to DW's work at 16 the first place? Had you always been seeking, or was it a new development in your life at the time?

: ) GLB

I don't really share the Law of One with him but i guess it wouldn't be that big of an issue.

I was playfully jumping about my room then i got stuck in my door way at an angle what you should fall down at, i couldn't move any part of my body other than my eyes a little like REM.

As my dad listens to coast to coast am and other shows like that, i heard a voice/feeling telling me i should really look into this and from there i found Davids work and the Law of One.

I would say i have always been seeking just not in a conscious and direct way until i was about 16 years old. I could say that the study of UFOs and the paranomal was a seeking into the mystery at a young age.
I found the Law of One through David Wilcock as well when I was about 18. I'm 22 now, so I can relate to you.
I found the Law of One through a posting at a psychic forum. I found David Wilcock later. I watched his event horizon film, and bought his Wanderer Awakening audio program. It had some decent music, and I liked the theme.
Although in the WA, he used a relationship to remember who he was. I don't have a relationship like a boyfriend, so it's different for me. That's the only part I didn't relate with.
I too found the Law of One via David Wilcock. The 2012 engima cracked my head open back in 2008. After watching interviews with him on Project Camelot I began to read the Law of One. There used to be a Law of One synopsis that was different than the current one. When I read: 'Our Logos, in its plan for how best to allow the Creator to know itself, chose to invest bipedal apes with self-consciousness' I burst into laughter/tears. I've been an avid reader since. Also, I started a local Law of One study group. It is so very pleasing and fulfilling to have found my spiritual path.
(06-10-2014, 02:12 PM)ascension scout Wrote: [ -> ]I too found the Law of One via David Wilcock. The 2012 engima cracked my head open back in 2008. After watching interviews with him on Project Camelot I began to read the Law of One. There used to be a Law of One synopsis that was different than the current one. When I read: 'Our Logos, in its plan for how best to allow the Creator to know itself, chose to invest bipedal apes with self-consciousness' I burst into laughter/tears. I've been an avid reader since. Also, I started a local Law of One study group. It is so very pleasing and fulfilling to have found my spiritual path.

You took the words right out of my mouth. Meaning our awakening process Is identical Smile