Bring4th

Full Version: What is your spirit animal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mine is the white whale:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-PwffsKLb4-k/Up...Dick+2.jpg

Moby Dick often comes to my mind, me being the whale.
Mantis Shrimp

An anthro wolf, or anthro fox.
(06-09-2014, 03:27 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Mantis Shrimp

[Image: aczDJ0Kv.jpg]
You are a Crow!

[Image: Crow.jpg]

Characters: Rhia, Coranna, Damen in the Aspect of Crow trilogy; John in "The Wild's Call"

Powers: foreseeing death, communicating with the dead, resurrection
As a Crow, you are analytical, adaptable, and exceedingly clever. You like solving problems, sharing a hearty laugh with friends, and most of all, enjoying a good meal. Your inquisitive, philosophical nature leads you to constantly question authority and the status quo, sometimes just for the sake of asking, "Why?"
Best matches: Foxes, Wolves, Swans
Watch out for: Wolverines, Bears, Hawks

http://www.jerismithready.com/quiz/#
Sperm whale
I feel an affinity for a bunch of animals, but I'd say Ravens are the ones I feel most comfortable calling my 'spirit animal' Smile

I also like Jaguars though, especially black ones Angel
A male Lion, wise and observant.

[Image: 2zJ96BR.png]
The moth

[Image: Waved-Sphinx-Moth20120615.jpg]
An animal which has come back in several meditations and lucid dreams 1-2 years ago was the eagle. It took me by surprise at the time because although I enjoy birds as a whole, I had not been an eagle fan specifically. It became clear however as I was guided that it served as an important symbol for me. I had been painting men and birds together, including an eagle, for a couple of years then without explanation, haha. It just begged to emerge from my subconscious to be known by me Wink Alternatively, I also resonate with the elk and the fox very much.

[Image: 5123530857_64fc9f9b67_z.jpg]
the white whale is an metaphor for one that is lost and wishes to be found, It can also mean one who has insight.
My inner Animal is the black jaguar as i have done three cycles of this animal while i was in the 5th sub density

Unbound

While Lions and cats have always been protectors/guardians and guides for me, and I have certainly seen myself in a Lion form as well as Bear form (which is my Native American zodiac) and a snake form a few times, I would say that my core animal is the dragon, typically a red/golden dragon but sometimes also a black dragon or a white dragon or just pure gold. My family in general is of the Dragon Clan.

The red-golden/gold dragon is usually in the chinese style, whereas the black and white dragons are in a european style.
The owl seems to be my spirit animal, but at times I feel the hawk to be a powerful guide as well.

Quote:OWL

There are about 135 species of owl across the world and 18 are found in North America. The owl is a silent flyer, extraordinary vision and the best hearing of any bird in the world. Grandmother Owls can rotate their heads three- quarters of the way around rather quickly giving the illusion of a complete turn. All owls are predatory and some owls hunt during the day but most hunt at night. Some species, like the Screech Owl and the Great Horned Owl, live in one place year round; others, like the Saw-whet Owl and the Short-Eared Owl and the Burrowing Owl will travel long distances. It is illegal to capture or kill an owl in the United States. Contrary to superstition, owls pose no threat to humans, physically or spiritually.

OWL MEDICINE

The secretive habits of the owl, its quiet flight and various calls from whistles, screeches and hoots, have made them objects of fear and superstition. The Creator made no evil creatures. Individuals to whom the owl speaks are very fortunate because messages of the owl are deep, far reaching and complex.

The varied and remarkable abilities of Grandmother Owl to fly silently and to quietly move from place to place offer lessons of stealth and poise to our every day lives.

The wise appearance from their large eyes, stout bodies teaches those people who hear the call of the owl to find deeper reasoning in relationships and events.

The vision and hearing of Grandmother Owl is very powerful. Those with this medicine are can be gifted with the ability to see into the human psychic and become clairvoyant listeners. Owl often visits those who are teachers, therapists and counselors.

Because most owls are active between dusk and dawn, they are sometimes called 'Night Eagles, or messengers from the dark side. If Grandmother Owl comes and sits nearby, it may indicate a need to peer into the darkness and face our fears. Or, a great mystery that is unfolding will be revealed by looking deeper in to its meaning.

Grandmother Owl is often thought to come to those who need to let go of some part of their life that is no longer needed.

As a guide, the owl teaches us to see and hear past shadows, beyond fear and darkness, though to the other side that promises light, happiness and knowledge.

source
I don't use spirit animals like shamans do. They ride their animal in the spirit world, or use the animal to help them navigate or get out of places of trouble. I remember a shaman wandering for weeks in a desolate world (different frame of time in the physical I take it), and their spirit animal rescued them.

As such, I love wolves. They can protect, and they are pack animals. When I'm at a sleepover at a furry's home, I like to cuddle with other furries. I once almost had to sleep alone in a tent at a furry campout, and I was whimpering as I was so lonely.

I get lonely in life. My spirit animal so far has not rescued me. And I've been in danger, like having to call 911 because of mental distress and an expanding mind that wouldn't stop expanding.
[Image: Funny+dolphins+jumping+in+the+sunset+1.jpg]
[Image: pY5T4gf.jpg]

my spirit animal is a Cockatoo. Somewhat shy, yet raucous, white, yet beaked, with wings to fly, and yet quite comfortable to land, and forage on the ground.

And yes, we travel in packs!
I don't know for sure but I was phoenix in my last meditation. I wasn't on fire tho.
No real idea but I've been said to have connection to bear, cat, dog, spider, fly, bird (unspecified), crow and fish. Know what to make of it I do not =D.
(07-21-2014, 04:07 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]my spirit animal is a Cockatoo.
lol

[Image: gif-087-010.gif]
I'm with Miss vervex with this one, eagles have been a big one for me since I've awakened. There's a bald eagle nest about a mile and a half from my house, and I see the juveniles flying around all the time. About a week ago I had a dream with a few hundred eagles flying and landing on a barn at dusk.

[Image: 032713_MG_5193.jpg]

Other frequent visitors that cross back and forth from dream time to wake time:

[Image: rabbit-18.jpg]

[Image: 5376786309_c50a07e49a_z.jpg]

[Image: housefly.jpg]

Unbound

Oh also sometimes a frog and an eagle. Animals r kewl.
Once when my kundalini was rising, a viper showed itself to me in my mind. I could see it vividly before me.

Other animals are bear, because Disney's Brother Bear was my favorite 2D animated movie.

when i was a little one i would wake up at like 5ish every morning to watch the flipper tv show, & the rocky and bullwinkle show, & the woody woodpecker show. i'll never forget the morning i slept too late & missed flipper. i cried hysterically for so long. i was as devastated as i could be. flipper was my favorite show

the other clue that told me the dolphin may be my spirit animal also comes from my childhood. every time in elementary school when we got to draw whatever we wanted i would always draw a dolphin jumping out of the water near a shore that had 1 palm tree...every. single. time. i can remember teachers trying to get me to draw something different but i never would
Growing up it was the red fox. I wanted to be one. I remember seeing a movie called The Glacier Fox. I think a fox died in it and I was wondering why the narrator wasn't doing anything to help. I had a hatred towards fox hunters.

Unbound

Bear is my native spirit animal, and probably my first guide, I wouldn't answer to anything but "Baby Bear" when I was very young aha
Last year it was the fox more recently it is the black panther.
Tanner, I see you as the Phoenix due to your cycles of rebirth.

I haven't really decided what my spirit animal is... Nothing has jumped out at me, although I have been pondering it for a couple of weeks.

Unbound

I think I am about to burst in to flames.

For you I see a mighty tortoise.
[Image: lion-01.jpg]
(07-26-2014, 05:34 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]For you I see a mighty tortoise.

Hah! That was the first thing that came to mind when I started seriously considering it.