Bring4th

Full Version: Outdated medical system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hilarious to hear of the responses to dietary healing. People at work were hating on Jenny McCarthy because she healed her autistic child with healthy food. Docs say they misdiagnosed and it must have been something else. (No matter what they think it is, she healed it, and not a single person caught the fact that she accomplished what the doctors couldn't.)

My work buddy used one of my devices to heal his mother's polycystic kidney disease,(which has no remission) right before surgery, and the docs say it had to be a misdiagnosis.

Found this comment today LoL!
Quote:Me too I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis so ill and medicated now they say that they misdiagnosed me because I am so healthy, they looked at me mad when I told them about my diet of juice and becoming vegan, they sent to check on my bloods and they came back healthy.

I have to say it is a cognitive issue when the establishment can claim "misdiagnosis" and the public does not bat an eye. It is no different than saying "hey we were wrong, but why would you care?"

------------
Not sure if I have brought this up on this forum, but obviously the current world is not ready for these concepts.

It is a simple thing to replace organ templates. This means that it is possible to install an organ template. Now think about installing a template where there was none. Bringing the possibility of growing an organ that was missing at birth, or removed.

This also ties in to the problems with organ transplants. The body still has its original template, with a non matching organ in its place. For integration the template of the new organ needs to be "installed" to the new recipient. I knew about this "spirit" incompatibility a long time before I learned about the templates.

Obviously there are a minority of incarnates that have this awareness, but it goes completely against the consensus. Conditioned consensus would actually resist the idea if you really think about it.

I got a good laugh today from a comment about the Noah movie. I think it was one of the film makers that said they could not use the word "environmental" in the advertisements because people would not want to watch it. Reminds me of the responses to Avatar.RollEyes

I really think the population is not ready for change.

Quote:The Institute of Medicine (IOM) reports on two studies estimating the hospital deaths due to medical errors at 44,000 to 98,000 annually, which would place medical errors in the top ten causes of death in the USA. Barbara Starfield's article in JAMA places the estimates even higher, citing a total of 225,000 deaths due to iatrogenic causes, which would place health-caused deaths as the 3rd leading cause of death in the USA. http://www.rightdiagnosis.com/mistakes/common.htm

Quote:A meta-analysis published last year in the journal BMJ Quality & Safety found that fatal diagnostic errors in U.S. intensive care units appear to equal the 40,500 deaths that result each year from breast cancer. And a new study of 190 errors at a VA hospital system in Texas found that many errors involved common diseases such as pneumonia and urinary tract infections; 87 percent had the potential for “considerable to severe harm” including “inevitable death.”
Quote:While second opinions are one strategy believed to reduce misdiagnosis, the original error may be the basis of a cascade of mistakes.

................To make matters worse, Holliman was taking hormone replacement pills prescribed by her internist to combat hot flashes; the drug fed her breast cancer. http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/h...story.html
The thing I think to understand about this peculiar sort of psyche. That only sees what it wants to see, is that it is quite fragile. I think it relies on a kind of naïve love of the establishment. If there were serious cracks in the establishment, I believe some of these people would go into meltdown. They would be put in a position where they had to insist that things were the way they say they were. But things would obviously be changing in front of them.
Perfect example for my signature =).

I also believe that the world is ready for anything but the inertia of 'sleeping' minds will make it seem or look like we're not ready for anything.

I think it works something like: when one works an idea it spreads to those in closeness to the originator(s). If you verbally transmit bits and pieces to others the idea has an easier time to spread through minds as words will help bridge vibrations or energies.
When the collected information and mulling upon an idea reaches a critical point it will demand a shift in balance of the entire system. It may not be a complete or absolute shift but a new balance will be found. In a few short leaps medicine have the potential to be completely reformed. The problem here, I think, are rigid systems separating patients and doctors on a personal level and a heavy lobbying for consumables which is encouraging to combat symptoms instead of a detectives work.
This goes for just about everything.
Quote:73.14
...The workings which seem magical and, therefore, seem to infringe upon free will do not, in themselves, do so, for the distortions of perception are as many as the witnesses and each witness sees what it desires to see.
Brown, do you think there are any benefits to conventional medicine? I ask because it is something that I have been thinking about as of late. A lot of people point towards alternative medicine/naturopathy as the way forward, but I am skeptical. Do you think there is a place for modern medicine as the human species evolves? Or will it be seen as another step towards the truth Smile
The idea of benefit is a funny thing.

Consideration of placebo has not been a success in tests. They have used placebo effect on the non drug tested half, but have no way to separate placebo effects from the half that has taken the drug.

In tests they approve what seems to have slight or more affect than placebo. BUT, they have no way to know when those who have taken the drugs are only reacting to placebo, and so placebo reactions in the drug trials are part of the results counted for drugs.

I thought about how ridiculous this was, and with a little searching found someone that called it like it is.

Many useful drugs are synthesized from natural sources, whereas the natural forms are obviously better for you. Though even natural forms will not always work because of mechanisms that cause illness.

What needs to be taught is how to get to the original belief or cause of the illness. We always blame external sources, yet do not think of the fact that there is never a 100% cure for anything through medicine.

If we are a mind/body/spirit complex, we should be looking at an integrated system that focuses on understanding beneficial belief, beneficial dietary habits, and the benefits of understanding our energy bodies in order to cleanse the self.
I tried a hypnosis CD for slightly high blood pressure for a few months and it didn't work.
Clinical hypnosis is crap. That will include the majority that is out there.

High blood pressure is easiest dealt with through diet first, then the mind. I can change a persons high blood pressure in seconds by changing the root chakra. The root is the blood, and the condition of the blood is often responsible for fears and anxieties.
[Image: 10384197_10152422848456605_7010214695188018173_n.jpg]
Slowly making my way through Seth's book on Health. Read this today (Way Toward Health, p. 223):

Quote:"To a child, play and work are often one and the same thing, and parents can utilize imaginative games as a way of reinforcing ideas of health and vitality. When a child is ill-disposed or cranky, or has a headache, or another disorder that does not appear to be serious, parents can utilize this idea: have the child imagine that you are giving it a 'better and better pill.' Have the child open its mouth while you place the imaginary pill on its tongue, or have the child imagine picking the pill up and placing it in its mouth. Then give the child a glass of water to wash the pill down, or have the child get the water for himself or herself. Then have the youngster chant, say, three times, 'I've taken a better and better pill, so I will shortly feel better and better myself.'

Quote:"The earlier such a game is begun the better, and as the child grows older you may explain that often an imaginary pill works quite as well — if not better — than a real one.

Quote:"This does not mean that I am asking parents to substitute imaginary medicine for real medicine, though indeed, I repeat, it may be quite as effective. In your society, however, it would be almost impossible to get along without medicine or medical science.

Quote:"While I want to emphasize that point, I also want to remind you that *innately* and ideally the body is quite equipped to heal itself, and certainly to cure its own momentary headache. You would have to substitute an entirely different learning system, at your present stage, for the body to show its true potentials and healing abilities."