Bring4th

Full Version: Indigo pain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My indigo ray hurts (my 3rd eye). It feels like a blade cutting into my skull. Does this happen to anyone else? I've had it before where it sounded like my skull was being crunched. My indigo gets pretty dense.
unworthiness
The only time I feel unworthy is when I'm in the presence of unconditional love. But it must be a profound love. I don't feel unworthy around my dog, who shows me unconditional love. It's much more divine.
Imbalanced beliefs exist within the unconscious mind whether or not one actively feels them.

For example, in the past, I believed I was only worthy of self love when I succeeded or excelled. I would only feel discomfort in my orange ray during failure. But during this period of time, my orange ray was weak and if I forced energy into during meditation I felt pain, even if I had been successful during that period of time.

Thus, while feelings are superb feedback, ultimately in my opinion pain/discomfort in the rays are better able to root out imbalances that our present circumstances may not emotionally trigger.
To be honest I would agree with Blatz. I get migraines every once in a while and one thing I've noticed is that I often get them when I am feeling unworthy of the things or of the life that I want. I'll feel like I have no control as a co-creator of my experience, like I am stuck doing things I don't want to do, or like I am giving more than I am receiving. I'll start to get stressed and grouchy and that's when the migraines usually start Smile.

In fact that's what I was going through this past weekend, I had a really bad migraine all saturday and sunday. I meditated before bed on Sunday and I let myself relax as much as I could and the headache began to subside so I just sat like that for a while and eventually the pressure began to release and my head felt like it was filled with a cool white light and I began to realize how hard I had been on myself over the past week and how I have been selling myself short. I went to bed right after and my migraine has been gone today, though my head still feels a bit weird Tongue
Lately I've felt like I'm heading into another DMT trip. My 3rd eye is buzzing, and it feels like my consciousness is about to "slip" to another frequency. Only my medication keeps me from tuning out this way. I've seen ghosts that freaked me out before. I wonder if it's 4D I'm seeing when I shift like that.
Most of the time I feel pressure on the third eye, but sometimes I feel really painful pressure while my life is joyful and I am happy and content and the moment is light and I feel like I am floating through my day.

When this happens I just ask my guides: "Guys WTF ?! Could you tweak this for me please ?" Sometimes it works and the pressure lessens, but often it just remains and I mentally laugh at how ridiculous it is to be so joyful and feel pain at the same time. Smile

So then I simply take pain pills if I have access to some. That works quite well for me. Otherwise, you can try massaging your third eye with a finger while going in counter-clockwise circles, that also lessens the pressure for me. Remember, there are no wrong ways of dealing with anything. Nothing wrong with using any tools you have access to. Wink
I feel pressure on my indigo ray now, and anxiety in my solar plexus, because my mom is expecting me to do a task for which I don't have the proper tool. Plus I have to unload some furniture and set up some blinds for her that I'd rather not do. I can't get past the anxiety. Plus I have to work tomorrow. Maybe I should cut back on coffee. It gives me the dry heaves, and it could be the cause of my anxiety and jitters. My solar plexus is uncomfortable. And I feel tired. And dizzy.
(06-15-2014, 03:05 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I feel pressure on my indigo ray now, and anxiety in my solar plexus, because my mom is expecting me to do a task for which I don't have the proper tool. Plus I have to unload some furniture and set up some blinds for her that I'd rather not do. I can't get past the anxiety. Plus I have to work tomorrow. Maybe I should cut back on coffee. It gives me the dry heaves, and it could be the cause of my anxiety and jitters. My solar plexus is uncomfortable. And I feel tired. And dizzy.
if something gave me "the dry heaves" then i'd quit consuming it
(06-15-2014, 10:19 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2014, 03:05 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I feel pressure on my indigo ray now, and anxiety in my solar plexus, because my mom is expecting me to do a task for which I don't have the proper tool. Plus I have to unload some furniture and set up some blinds for her that I'd rather not do. I can't get past the anxiety. Plus I have to work tomorrow. Maybe I should cut back on coffee. It gives me the dry heaves, and it could be the cause of my anxiety and jitters. My solar plexus is uncomfortable. And I feel tired. And dizzy.
if something gave me "the dry heaves" then i'd quit consuming it

Sometimes even thinking about eating food gives me them. I am pretty sensitive.
(06-15-2014, 10:24 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Most of the time I feel pressure on the third eye, but sometimes I feel really painful pressure while my life is joyful and I am happy and content and the moment is light and I feel like I am floating through my day.

When this happens I just ask my guides: "Guys WTF ?! Could you tweak this for me please ?" Sometimes it works and the pressure lessens, but often it just remains and I mentally laugh at how ridiculous it is to be so joyful and feel pain at the same time. Smile

that sounds like quite a dichotomy to have the joy and the painful feedback at the same time.

how long have you been experiencing this indigo pressure for?
(06-17-2014, 09:16 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2014, 10:24 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Most of the time I feel pressure on the third eye, but sometimes I feel really painful pressure while my life is joyful and I am happy and content and the moment is light and I feel like I am floating through my day.

that sounds like quite a dichotomy to have the joy and the painful feedback at the same time.

how long have you been experiencing this indigo pressure for?

Since 2011, here is a small subset of my journal of around that time.

Quote:Mars 2011
- Started being attracted to spirituality, via researching the scientific side of the Near-Death Experience.
- Rapidly started to awaken to spirituality on a global scale.

April 2011
- Read the Hidden Hand material.
- Feeling pressure around my third eye. After forgiving everyone and everything, including the Elites that control our world.
- Sensing energy on my forehead.
- Started getting ear tones in the right ear or the left ear.

May 2011
- Started reading the Law of One by Ra. (very good read)
May, 19
- Finished reading the Law of One.

I have never been the same since these 3 months. Just 3 months, I still find it weird how fast that was. Smile

But like Ra said.

Ra 17.2 Wrote:...Enlightenment is of the moment, is an opening to intelligent infinity. It can only be accomplished by the self, for the self. Another self cannot teach/learn enlightenment, but only teach/learn information, inspiration, or a sharing of love, of mystery, of the unknown that makes the other-self reach out and begin the seeking process that ends in a moment...

Ends in a moment indeed, nearly right after it's started. Smile

Most of the time nowadays, the pressure does not remain on the forehead, but instead is felt all around the head. I find it pleasant and it somehow brings me comfort and plenitude.
I haven't read every word of the Law of One. Sometimes I'll zone out while reading, particularly in the more difficult bits.
cheers Patrick. That is a very illuminating piece of documentation of your experiences.

I would have to say I don't receive a lot of physical feedback in relation to the energy system (although it does happen on occasions). I have my own schematic for interfacing with the chakra system, and I feel blockages/flows via the mental feedback of tension/ease.

it is still 1-1 feedback, in the sense that there is a correspondence between mind and energy system, but it's not visceral as a lot of the members here experience things. In a way, I'm kind of grateful, as the stories of 'pressure', and 'tightness' and 'congestion' make it sound quite unpleasant indeed lol.

that said, the sense of 'tension' when I register a blockage (a maldapted thought/belief pattern) is also non-escapable, and as a register of catalyst, I always follow up on those signals - which can lead me down a rabbit hole for a few minutes, a few hours, or even a few days Smile

but that is great that you experienced the indigo activation around April 2011. That is truly the great gateway to the spirit Smile

peace brother.
I used to be more energy sensitive, and could feel distortion ripples. But that sensitivity has gone away. At the worst times it was unsettling, and at the best times it made me cautious of how I interacted with others. I could tell which actions of mine caused more or less distortion.
(06-18-2014, 08:26 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]it is still 1-1 feedback, in the sense that there is a correspondence between mind and energy system, but it's not visceral as a lot of the members here experience things. In a way, I'm kind of grateful, as the stories of 'pressure', and 'tightness' and 'congestion' make it sound quite unpleasant indeed lol.

Dude it totally is unpleasant. My sensitivity increases with daily meditation; if I'm doing daily 30-40 min it skyrockets. The smallest distortion will feel like someone put a kink in the water hose and then I usually have a secondary frustrated reaction based on the awareness of the blockage haha. Still, it's nice to have the ability to spend a few days in back to back meditation to go deep into one's energy works at a physical feedback level when desired.

Although the sensitivity also goes both ways, and you literally feel soothing, peaceful, joyous energy flow through you even more so when you are at peace with the world. And that's nice.
(06-18-2014, 08:26 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]cheers Patrick. That is a very illuminating piece of documentation of your experiences.

I would have to say I don't receive a lot of physical feedback in relation to the energy system (although it does happen on occasions). I have my own schematic for interfacing with the chakra system, and I feel blockages/flows via the mental feedback of tension/ease.

it is still 1-1 feedback, in the sense that there is a correspondence between mind and energy system, but it's not visceral as a lot of the members here experience things. In a way, I'm kind of grateful, as the stories of 'pressure', and 'tightness' and 'congestion' make it sound quite unpleasant indeed lol.

that said, the sense of 'tension' when I register a blockage (a maldapted thought/belief pattern) is also non-escapable, and as a register of catalyst, I always follow up on those signals - which can lead me down a rabbit hole for a few minutes, a few hours, or even a few days Smile

but that is great that you experienced the indigo activation around April 2011. That is truly the great gateway to the spirit Smile

peace brother.

Imagine talking to someone about something you experienced and feeling a stabbing pain straight into your heart chakra. Then stopping mid-sentence, being like wtf about what I was saying creates/reinforces that distortion and then figuring out how to rephrase your original thought so that it lessens the distortion.

It's kind of a pain in the butt. You can't really ignore it.

In response to plenum. Must have messed up on the forum. :p
(06-18-2014, 09:08 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine talking to someone about something you experienced and feeling a stabbing pain straight into your heart chakra. Then stopping mid-sentence, being like wtf about what I was saying creates/reinforces that distortion and then figuring out how to rephrase your original thought so that it lessens the distortion.

It's kind of a pain in the butt. You can't really ignore it.

In response to plenum. Must have messed up on the forum. :p

Or feeling distortion ripples like one is on a ship that is being rocked by ocean waves. Feeling that starting a new thread at times would produce less distortion than posting in the current thread. This has happened to me in the past.