Bring4th

Full Version: Earth is still under quarantine.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra describes that certain dimensions of earth are under "quarantine."

16.2 Questioner: I may be wrong, but it seems to me that it would be the free will of, say the Orion group, to interfere. How is this balanced against the other concept you just gave?

Ra: I am Ra. The balancing is from dimension to dimension. The attempts of the so-called Crusaders to interfere with free will are acceptable upon the dimension of their understanding.

(This part is Key)...However, the mind/body/spirit complexes of this dimension you call third form a dimension of free will which is not able to, shall we say, recognize in full, the distortions towards manipulation. Thus, in order to balance the dimensional variances in vibration, a quarantine was set up, this being a balancing situation whereby the free will of the Orion group is not stopped but given a challenge. Meanwhile, the third-density group is not hindered from free choice.

So...I would like to respond to this with the revelation I had tonight. Earth is a planetary sphere existing simultaneously in all of the dimensions. I assume this means 1-7. This would mean that earth already has the 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th maybe 8th dimension waiting for us to ascend into. However, I am under the assumption that at this current moment in time, there is still a negative 5th density entity that can reside in either the low 5th dimension or total 4th dimension. This entity is influencing our every day life here on the physical plane. Hence why there is a quarantine on earth. I believe this 5th density being was once the 7th or 8th density Earth Goddess self that dropped in densities due to the unfathomable abuse it has taken over the years.

My revelation is this. I believe that God, or the infinite creator, is a Divine mother. Thus women are more in line with the divine then men. Didn't women use to rule egypt for a little while? That didn't last long...Men love power. Moms love their sons.

I have heard about some initiations into the dark societies. I think this is "The Brotherhood" (Orion Guys). One initiation involves letting them kill your mom. To me, this means killing your heart. Killing your soul. I imagine advancing through the high ranks is not so hard after something like that.

I assume this negative 5th density Goddess was actually once connected to her highest density selves. However, all the abuse women have taken on this planet took its toll on the 5th density self. This entity was no longer given the love and appreciation it deserved from the masculine. To the men... Loving our moms as the divine physical incarnation of Mother Earth is the key to lifting the quarantine. When you see you mom, or any woman, see this once magnificent Goddess needing your respect and adoration. Loving our moms is the key to the heart. Every relationship in life flows through the love we have for our mothers. We need to ascend this negative 5th density Goddess back to the higher densities. Loving our moms and women is the only way. This negative 5th density Goddess acts through every woman here on earth. Men, we need to step aside and love our women more than ever. The love this entity feels will manifest in our everyday life. It is that real. The negative leaders on earth love masculine energy. An aspect of our divine feminine mother earth has been cut off from her higher self. All we need to do is love our moms. Imagine your mom as the Divine Mother Earth she. The more love you give your mom, the more love you will find appearing in your everyday life. This is how we activate our heart centers. Love you moms first. Girlfriend and wives second. The love for mom is the most pure and most effective way to manifest love into our physical plane and lift this quarantine.

-HumbleSon