Bring4th

Full Version: "Venus Is More than Just a Cautionary Tale"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brief NatGeo article on Venus:

phenomena.nationalgeographic.com/2014/06/02/stuff-you-dont-know-about-venus/

I most dug this factoid:

"But you wouldn’t want to be on Venus, because you’d die. The pressure on the planet’s surface is 90 times that of Earth (so, roughly the equivalent of being beneath 8,000 feet of water)."

Which might explain my own inner pressures.... just a Venusian carryover. : )
I had a dream I visited Venus in another density, and it was just like Earth.
Which might explain my own inner pressures.... just a Venusian carryover. : )
[/quote] Yes Ra did elude to their 3rd density experience being 'difficult'. I recall wondering if this caused a great incentive to galvanise towards the positive path.

On my birthday 2 years ago my fiancée asked what I wanted for my birthday and I asked for 'Pictures of space, solar system or galaxy!'
She got me 2, one had Saturn and the rings as the focal part and the other (which turned out to be a rather revealing clue in the context of your post) which is framed behind me on the wall, was...well lets just say, are of a clustered appearance Smile

My vibrational tone may be slightly different but am still singing from the same hymn sheet!
(06-11-2014, 03:11 PM)nio Wrote: [ -> ]Yes Ra did elude to their 3rd density experience being 'difficult'.

Rasaid of their planetary experience that, "...ours was a harshly bright planet in the physical sense."

That's lead me to conceive of their time in third-density as a Dune-like experience.

"Harshly bright" in my mind conjures up a desert-like experience where there is little moisture in the atmosphere and a lot of sun. A sun that would be experienced more intensely on their world due to their position nearer the sun than our present orbit, and whatever the particular make-up of their atmosphere.

And then, as you said, they mention the difficulty of their environment of their planet:

Ra: "We were a small population which dwelt upon what you would consider difficult conditions."

That coupled with the "harshly bright" statement makes me think of a primarily desert world.

But, with a lot of love. : )

(06-11-2014, 03:11 PM)nio Wrote: [ -> ]My vibrational tone may be slightly different but am still singing from the same hymn sheet!

I'd like to think I'm singing from the same hymn sheet, but sometimes I wonder if I've lost the tune...