Bring4th

Full Version: Time to send some Love
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its weekend, my family is together, we look forward to a wonderful evening of good food and some musical fun. Everything is in its right place. The relationships, the circumstances, the location, all is perfection. This, I believe is what Ra wanted to convey - the beauty and Light/Love contained in the moment. Things that were once ugly or annoying have transformed into loving lessons, these addressing the matters of the Soul. The Creator has shared with me the Antithesis of the troubling or dark thoughts and in this way enabled the integration of Polarity so necessary to embrace the moment that is now. In this spirit of true thankfulness to my Brothers and Sisters and to our Infinite Creator I send you the Love/Light of the Christed Beings.
I love this forum very much and am grateful for all the kind words contributed by all. I have seen through the wonderful mirror provided the tendency to over "mentalize" - trying just too hard to "figure it all out".
It's not possible, in my opinion, as long as we have identity a full awareness can not be realized in this Octave. The more I empathise with those around me, with the natural surroundings, with all of Creation, the more Light flows through the energy grid. I accept that the full knowingness of the extent of the Creation is unknowable and embrace all of Creation with a huge hug of gratitude.
Sounds like a good "place" to be.

Godspeed!
I had a feeling today upon waking up that there isn't really anything to worry about as well, in that moment I seen the true connection of help from others. I've seen then that there was always and always will be those who will stop at nothing to help you. It was both visual and a feeling at the same time. The visual aspect of it was a young boy who was golden or made of golden foil was sitting with an orb of learning in his hands, and there were teachers surrounding him only concerned with helping him understand what he does not and to comfort and show the way when he is lost.
(02-19-2010, 02:37 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]I have seen through the wonderful mirror provided the tendency to over "mentalize" - trying just too hard to "figure it all out".
It's not possible, in my opinion, as long as we have identity a full awareness can not be realized in this Octave. The more I empathise with those around me, with the natural surroundings, with all of Creation, the more Light flows through the energy grid. I accept that the full knowingness of the extent of the Creation is unknowable and embrace all of Creation with a huge hug of gratitude.

Even the One Creator doesn't have everything figured out, for if it did, it would not need to experience itself to learn about itself.

I was reading transcripts the other night, and Q'uo rang a little bell in my head, saying something to the effect that even if we knew everything possible for an earth based entity, it would be like that of a bacteria in comparison to a sixth density entity.

Reading at that point I was truly humbled, for I came to the realization that no matter how much I learn or think I understand here in this illusion, it is insignificant. I have known this all along... have always said that "The only thing that limits one is the mind.", and how right I was. So then, if thinking is unimportant, what is?

Shakespeare's "To be or not to be, that is the question." may well have asked the question of the day, but I would think (in this limited way) that the question would now be "To think, or to be, that is the question."
I love the synchronicity. Today while I was working I realized that I was beginning to realize a 4th Density life here in this 3rd Density experience and that I could do even more. I have many times felt when speaking with certain people, experiencing/performing music, some physical activities, & others of slipping into the 4th D energy.
That's fascinating Pere about being bacteria in comparison to the ability of being of the 6th Density. Even 4th density will be interesting when everyone can just create what they want. True harmony, no lack. It's almost like a kid who owns the candy store.