Bring4th

Full Version: There are few who will grasp, without significant distortion...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:2.1 Questioner: I’m guessing that there are enough people who would understand what you are saying, interested enough, for us to make a book of communications with it and I wondered if you would agree to this, us making a book, and if so, I was thinking that possibly a bit of historical background on yourself would be in order. [Inaudible] question.

Ra: I am Ra. The possibility of communication, as you would call it, from the One to the One through distortion acceptable for meaning is the reason we contacted this group. There are few who will grasp, without significant distortion, that which we communicate through this connection with this mind/body/spirit complex. However, if it be your desire to share our communications with others we have the distortion towards a perception that this would be most helpful in regularizing and crystallizing your own patterns of vibration upon the levels of experience which you call the life. If one is illuminated, are not all illuminated? Therefore, we are oriented towards speaking for you in whatever supply of speakingness you may desire. To teach/learn is the Law of One in one of its most elementary distortions.

Are you one of those special few?
I've been studying this material for quite some time, and there are still things I don't quite comprehend. Sometimes it is the phrasing that throws me off, or I concentrate too heavily on a particular subphrase to the detriment of the whole sentence or paragraph. Through asking questions, and reading other people's understandings/interpretations, I've managed to clear some of my confusions over time. My understanding of the material is vastly different to when I first joined the forums over 2 and half years ago; and that's not just because of more experience - but rather a different type of experience. The quality of my learning has changed because of the interactions with the other members on this forum over time. It's through the interaction that a more collaborative and cohesive interpretation can be arrived at.

some of my forum influences:

* JustLikeYou - who I was in regular communication with at the start re: the archetypes
* Siren - who represents a 'pure strand' of comprehension of the material
* anagogy - who I have communicated with, and demonstrates exceptional lucidity
* zenmaster - who pounded on the drums of catalyst and non-avoidance, and drew me back to a literal reading of the text, rather than a fantasy-filled one.
* Shin'Ar - who by proxy led me to 'explain the text' in my own words, rather than just parroting words.

those are just a handful of the personalities who have changed my understanding and interpretation of the text during my time here.
(06-12-2014, 01:23 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote: If one is illuminated, are not all illuminated? Therefore, we are oriented towards speaking for you in whatever supply of speakingness you may desire. To teach/learn is the Law of One in one of its most elementary distortions.
thanks again dear brother.
Peace
I guess my understanding of the Law of One has significant distortion. Especially with the archetypes. And the crystal healing. And how the pyramids work. I'm just familiar with the basics like the function of the Logos and sub-Logoi, and of reincarnation, and of what happens if you suicide.
What I love so much about the Law of One is that, to use a cliche, it actually improves with every read. Surely my understanding is distorted, which is very pleasing for me because I have the whole of my life to ponder, absorb and meditate on the concepts. I am not bothered by my level of distortion, for it is unique and has its own peculiar radiance.
I feel that I stumbled upon a path to understanding infinity. Ah paradox and confusion, what fertile spiritual ground you provide!
Now that I've read the material I can really delve into this forum world and refine my understanding even more. I am so grateful for this platform!

"There are many ways, my friends, of gaining what you seek. However, what you seek now will change. It will change as you seek it, for this is the nature of seeking. For as you seek, you find, and as you find, you understand. And as you understand, you continue in seeking, but at a different level." -Hatonn