Bring4th

Full Version: How do you live the law the Law of One?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's assume we have all made The Choice and this choice was to serve others. Now that this choice to serve others has been made, how exactly do you integrate this service towards others within this incarnation?
Quote:52.2 ...To the disciplined entity, all things are open and free. The discipline which opens the universes opens also the gateways to evolution. The difference is that of choosing either to hitchhike to a place where beauty may be seen or to walk, step by step, independent and free in this independence to praise the strength to walk and the opportunity for the awareness of beauty.

The hitchhiker, instead, is distracted by conversation and the vagaries of the road and, dependent upon the whims of others, is concerned to make the appointment in time. The hitchhiker sees the same beauty but has not prepared itself for the establishment, in the roots of mind, of the experience.

Quote:73.20 Questioner: It seems to me that the primary thing of importance for those on the service-to-others path is the development of an attitude which I can only describe as vibration. This attitude would be developed through meditation, ritual, and a developing appreciation for the creation or Creator which results in a state of mind that can only by me be expressed as an increase in vibration or oneness with all. Could you expand and correct that statement?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall not correct this statement but shall expand upon it by suggesting that to those qualities you may add the living day by day and moment by moment, for the true adept lives more and more as it is.
however you wish

teacher, healer, i don't know what other types of jobs there are, i know andrew bartzis is a galactic historian he likes to tap the akashic record.

past life regressionist?
i dunno i can only think of things involving use of powers

white light meditations
strengthening earth grids
manifesting contact with the confederation. ships, visions, whatever Smile
The things in my blog describe those things I think of. Sometimes I justify something by saying it is service to others. Or half let it decide my direction. The rest of the time I do what I'm guided to do. Which is often 'work on self'. Finding the wisdom to shift my perspective on the past. Also, I love the whole musician/singer/song-writing thing. I plan that to be my service in the future.
(06-12-2014, 06:32 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Let's assume we have all made The Choice and this choice was to serve others. Now that this choice to serve others has been made, how exactly do you integrate this service towards others within this incarnation?

hmmm. Jeremy, I'm not sure the Choice is absolute. At best, it could be described as a leaning or a bias towards service-to-others, or service-to-self, and enough of a leaning to guarantee a harvestable soul. The Choice is re-assessed and re-evaluated moment-by-moment, and any 'accumulated' positive polarity can easily be whittled away by unloving actions (withness the example of the two Wanderers on Venus, and even Jesus accumulating karma as a youngster in a moment of ignorance).

so rather than thinking about someone as being positive or negative, and then their life being a representation of that, I prefer to see it as the Ultimate Choice that is exercised in each moment which demonstrates or exemplifies a positive or negative bent.

a highly-positive entity is going to choose positive actions/practices more often (ie more frequently) than a less postively-polarised soul, but that doesn't guarantee immunity to acting in a negative fashion.

- -

as for 'living the Law of One', in this density I would say that it is best practiced/exemplified by an acute awareness of catalyst. That is ultimately what this density is about (catalyst and its careful application), and the more aware or skillful one is able to work with catalyst, the greater the use of this density.
Once one finds the momentum of "service" in either choice, there will be a period of absolute momentum. I can only characterize this as what this planet terms as "enlightenment." It is the most simple, obvious of an experience once people figure it out what it is.

I cannot offer any tangible example of this state of "having made the choice" but I can assure you it exists as an absolute. Depolarization becomes a rarity once the choice is made in a stable environment without violence, famine or war.

If there is constant effort in maintaining "the choice," I'll frankly say that it hasn't been made yet.

If you believe it has to do with karma, then I'm sorry to say that I have little to offer in this regard.
I believe its simple.

I am in fact rather wasted but i shall give you the answer.

My practice is this, i wake up each morning with this thought

"May i be of service to others to all sentient beings and be mindful of my actions"

I then practice meditation after waking and before going to sleep.

I accept my many many distortions

I carry on with an honest open heart and say

I love you because you are me and i am you, we are the one creator lets us rock and roll baby!
I often think of the unconditional love that exists on the other side of the veil, from countless beings.
I keep a dream journal and meditate in the mornings. I found this prayer in the Q'uo sessions that I say every morning:

“What is Your will for me today, for I give this day to You. This is Your day. I am Your servant. Here I am. Send me. Send me."

Try to remember not to judge or grade your progress. Don't fret about the possible results of your service.
All that assaults the senses is catalyst, opportunities for service will manifest for you in direct relation to the intensity of your desire to serve. A positive attitude, a friendly smile so much service is given even as a passive radiator. The below excerpt you may find helpful too:

It helps greatly to have a handle on what your incarnational lessons are because it removes all fear when you come into that awareness, “Oh, I’m being hit by this again.” Then you can think, “Oh, okay, I know that. That’s my theme, that’s my lesson. Let’s see how I shall do with it this time.” Then you begin to ask yourself those questions that we so often encouraged you to ask:

“Where is the love in this moment?”

“Where is the Creator in this moment?”

“How may I serve to my highest and best in this moment?”

“How may I expand faith and let go of fear?”

“How may I love?”

It is your choices which define you, your biases which express your nature.
I would give ascension scout 10 Likes if I could. Thank you - very helpful!
(06-12-2014, 06:32 PM)Jeremy Wrote: [ -> ]Let's assume we have all made The Choice and this choice was to serve others. Now that this choice to serve others has been made, how exactly do you integrate this service towards others within this incarnation?

I live my life as if it was meant to be an example for others. Mostly for those who might be attracted to the same understanding I have of the Law of One.

One key but easily overlooked aspect of service to others I picked up from two STO beings who've been consciously doing this Law of One for a long time is this: basic cheerfulness, basic positivity, basic optimism. And the kindness, the smile, the desire to listen, the leaning towards the other's needs over your own that go into that.

I don't mean an annoying almost hyper perky-cheery, or a cheery because you're the customer and we the employees are required to smile; I mean a basic, sober cheerfulness that is aware of the hardships of life but doesn't relinquish optimism, hope, and faith; recognizing that there IS light in this moment, and it can be consciously acknowledged and shared in a smile.

It sounds simplistic and trite but that cheerfulness is not an easy attitude to maintain, it takes cultivation and a lot of mental discipline until it becomes effortless and almost automatic, or nearly so.

Jim and Carla carry this attitude through most of their day, even as they navigate tough tough catalyst. Their cheerfulness hasn't always acted as an antidote to my own depressions, suddenly lifting me up into bright skies, but it has been an anchor, a reference point, a constant stable against my changing variable.

Holding, as it were, that basic vibration is how I hope and intend to incorporate service to others into this life.
[Deleted accidental post]