Bring4th

Full Version: Does green ray go both ways?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe Ra said that the blue ray was the first ray to go inwards as well as outwards. However, I've felt the green ray coming inwards, and I've sent it outwards into the world and to those who needed it.

Is it possible that Ra was mistaken and that green ray too can go outwards as well as inwards?

If green ray only goes in one direction, which direction is it? Inward or outward?
(06-13-2014, 06:59 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I believe Ra said that the blue ray was the first ray to go inwards as well as outwards. However, I've felt the green ray coming inwards, and I've sent it outwards into the world and to those who needed it.

Is it possible that Ra was mistaken and that green ray too can go outwards as well as inwards?
no. u accomplished the impossible

(06-13-2014, 06:59 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]If green ray only goes in one direction, which direction is it? Inward or outward?
inward
Green ray (acceptance/understanding/forgiveness) is ofthe self, or other self. The thing about green ray Is that for full activation, it requires a 360 degree turn. Meaning, accept/understand/forgive yourself as well as accept/forgive/understand the action of an other self. Green ray does a 360 degree turn!
if green ray were not outward and inward there would be no possibility of a green ray energy transfer or exchange just going off the the logic that these exchanges need both inward and outward flows. green ray radiation is also spoken about in the material with regards to radiating healing energy.

the specific quote you are refering to is

Quote:The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

Since energy exchanges or transfers are spoken of in the material regarding red, orange, yellow, and green i believe that here the term energy streaming is referring to something other than energy exchange since clearly we know that such transfers or give and take of energy are possible in the lower centres.

My theory is that because the blue ray seats the learn teachings of the spirit complex throughout all densities, you could say that it houses the spirit complex. given the role of the spirit complex to act as a shuttle for accepting cosmic instreamings and funneling our personal outpouring or consciousness toward the rest of creation its possible that this is what is actually being referred to when Ra states blue ray as the first center where energy streaming is outgoing as well as inpouring, rather than a reference to energy exchanges or radiation.

Quote:The blue ray seats the learning/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex, animating the whole, communicating to others this entirety of beingness.

This spirit complex is the channel whereby the inpourings from all of the various universal, planetary, and personal inpourings may be funneled into the roots of consciousness and whereby consciousness may be funneled to the gateway of intelligent infinity through the balanced intelligent energy of body and mind.
I am relieved I can do energy transfer of green ray outwards to another being. Sometimes I think I am connecting with an anthro being, and have great love for them. So transfer of green ray is easy with them.

Unbound

Do not mistake the ray for the love itself. The ray is a mechanism of energy transfer, an appearance, a medium through which love/light is manifested in to one of the many layers of your being. Energy transfer based on rays is only a determination of which level love/light is being circulated. The element that enables an energy transfer utilizing any energy center is its resonance with an energy center of the same level. In other words, green resonates with green, red with red, blue with blue and so on.

In order for there to be a transfer of energy between centers there needs to be a harmony between those centers within the individuals. Thus, an energy transfer utilizing green ray would only occur in the situation that two individuals are both resonating with the green ray level of vibration and have their centers unblocked minimally. However, the actual charge for ANY energy transfer begins first in red ray and is "calibrated" to each ascending level based on the harmony of the center.

That being said, if someone is resonating strongly in red ray, while another is resonating in green ray, the only level of transfer that can occur is on the red ray level, also resulting in the red ray individual experiencing a blockage within themselves of the higher ray energies of the other individual.

So, by being centered in your own heart space and focusing on that center point where all beings are connected in unconditional love you are actually opening yourself to green ray exchange with any other being who is also resonating with green ray, so that would also show that you feel love with the anthro beings because they too are open to unconditional love. It does not need to be "sent" anywhere, it is united in all of our hearts and so to love and emanate love to others you need only to have love in your heart, it will automatically and intelligently go exactly where it needs to go. That is why the green ray does not need to be outpouring, for through its very activation it radiates.