Bring4th

Full Version: Greetings all.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings all. Before I tell you my story want to thank everyone for sharing your experiences & love in this place. Every time I read the life stories shared here it helps me feel less alone. It's kind of a support group for Wanderers. Like sitting around a family table. This time my more immediate spiritual family not my blood relations.

I turned 47 this last December and have spent the last 20 years with the knowledge that I was a Wanderer. I was given the information in a reading with a man by the name of Chief Little Summer. He would become for those 20 years my only "human" connection to The Law of One. He crossed over in January. I'm eternally grateful for the gift of that information. I miss knowing that he is a call away when I can't figure something out or just need some conformation. He also turned me on to the Ra material. So with his passing I decided it was time to find some new connections. So I looked back through my bookmarks and rediscovered Bring4th. When I came to this forum last month I began to sense the community at work here and was just amazed & comforted. Ra's words were in the same way were comforting. Like I was reading my native language. It's all so validating.

I grew up in small towns in Tennessee. Had a fairly easy life growing up. Just the usual run of the mill family communication dysfunction. I know this might come as a shock Wink but pretty much all my friction in this life has been self induced. lol My Dad was a quiet and kind man. I only heard him cuss one time. He really let the non starting mower have it with a "hell fire". The words to a Prince song comes to mind when I think of my Mom. "maybe your just like my mother, she's never satisfied". lol My Dad crossed over 2 years ago this March after a 15 year bout with Parkinson's. My Mom kept him at home (except for the occasional hospital stay) right up until his last few days. My parents would have been married 63 years that June 21. I love my Mom all the more for keeping Dad at home. It was hard on her but she would not have had it any other way. An amazing lesson of love. I didn't realize it at the time but I met my wife on my parent's anniversary. Summer Solstice under a full moon.
I have been surrounded by love my whole life. My family, friends, lovers, teachers, unseen guides, and All That Is. Even the times when I'm so deep in my own junk that I'm not conscience of it. I am cradled by it.

I wake, I sleep, I wake, I sleep. Now it's time to wake up & stay awake.

This is my Chinese year & the year of my ruling planets return. I am now working on clearing out the no longer useful and supporting what will clarify my love vibration. To radiate love. My path I know is to be a model through love not necessarily to be a "teacher".

My work is as a massage therapist allows me a setting to passively be that radiator. I always think of my van. In a similar way as a automobile radiator circulates water to cool an engine we can help transmute energies through our heart chakras to raise the vibrations around us. I also like the "feeling" of a cozy radiant heat source. I am very fortunate and blessed to be able to support my family doing something I love. I would be so much less easy to live with doing most any other work. lol BigSmile I have 3 step teenager girls & my wife and I have a 4 yr old together.

Pretty sure I'm a 4th Densityer. Lot's of love. Still working on the wisdom part. Smile

Time to stay awake.
Thank you all. I love you all. So nice to have a place to say that.
Love&Light,
James
Welcome James... If I didn't know I have/am infinite love, I would be jealous of all the love you have in your life; so many wanderers have the opposite illusory surroundings. I have learned it is about wanting what you have, not having what you want Smile It is a pleasure to have you among us Smile Although not home yet, this forum has so many wonderful entities, a real feel of social group consciousness to it.
Thanks for sharing your story James. Maybe this is the place to meet up with our cosmic families. The paths leading here have been most diverse but we all seem to vibrate at a similar frequency - could this "meeting of Souls" be aiding the formation of our 4D Social Memory Complex ? What is next - telepathy?
L&L

Update - 15 minutes later.
Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! James we just posted on each others thread at the same time 5:17!!!
Don't you love these "winks" from our Creator?
(02-20-2010, 03:11 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome James... If I didn't know I have/am infinite love, I would be jealous of all the love you have in your life; so many wanderers have the opposite illusory surroundings. I have learned it is about wanting what you have, not having what you want Smile It is a pleasure to have you among us Smile Although not home yet, this forum has so many wonderful entities, a real feel of social group consciousness to it.

Thanks for the welcome. It's not always been rosy I will admit. Your right on about wanting what you have. When we get in touch with the truth that we have created our lives it can get easier to except the illusion of where we are & what we have. Then we can begin to create in a more conscientious awake way our reality. I know your a dad too. Having a kid has been a huge lesson in love. I'm blessed every day by having her in my life. She teaches me so much about loving others.

(02-20-2010, 03:17 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for sharing your story James. Maybe this is the place to meet up with our cosmic families. The paths leading here have been most diverse but we all seem to vibrate at a similar frequency - could this "meeting of Souls" be aiding the formation of our 4D Social Memory Complex ? What is next - telepathy?
L&L

Update - 5 minutes later.
Unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!! James we just posted on each others thread at the same time 5:17!!!
Don't you love these "winks" from our Creator?
BigSmile ;D
No doubt.
I love the idea of the Bible verse "Where ever two or more are gathered in my name....".
Like a chorus singing in harmony. A celestial choir. Wow I wonder what a 4th D Mormon Tabernacle Choir sounds like.
I think if I could quieten the voices in my head I could hear the ones in yours. BigSmile

ayadew

Wanting what you have is essential.. else it's easy to be lost in that endless spiral of greed which only feeds a black hole of frustration. This does not mean one should not indulge in new things, but I think it's important to see all which you do not need as a bonus and not a requirement.

And what do you need except knowing that you are infinitely loved and appreciated?
And that you are James. Here on this forum, and everywhere else
Welcome James, thanks for sharing your story! You're definitely on a much different path then me (no kids, don't ever want any or a wife), and as I say to everyone here...

Godspeed!
Welcome.

You might already be aware of this, but over at the Sons of the Law of One Podcast page, the host (Glenn Pendleton) has a couple of episodes of reading from Chief Little Summer and Warm Night Rain. Good stuff.
You are welcome here. BigSmile
Hello James and welcome from a sister Tennessean. And thanks for the kind welcome you offered to me in my "coming out" post. Thanks for sharing some of your story. I'm happy you are here.
Thank you ayadew.

(02-20-2010, 07:48 AM)Turtle Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome James, thanks for sharing your story! You're definitely on a much different path then me (no kids, don't ever want any or a wife), and as I say to everyone here...
Godspeed!
We all have our path to tread. The Creator might get bored if we all took the same road to the mountain. Not that you need it but I honor your path as well as everyone else's and look forward to seeing and hearing the travelogues or your path's vistas.
Thanks for the Godspeed Turtle.
(02-20-2010, 09:13 AM)Eddie Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome.
You might already be aware of this, but over at the Sons of the Law of One Podcast page, the host (Glenn Pendleton) has a couple of episodes of reading from Chief Little Summer and Warm Night Rain. Good stuff.
Thank you Eddie.
I did happen to see that. And I was remiss in not mentioning Chief Little Summer's wife Warm Night Rain's name. They were and I bet are still a team. She's still running their publishing house http://www.piquapress.com/ . I agree it's good LOO stuff.

(02-20-2010, 10:54 AM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]You are welcome here. BigSmile
Thank you Aaron.

(02-20-2010, 02:15 PM)haqiqu Wrote: [ -> ]Hello James and welcome from a sister Tennessean. And thanks for the kind welcome you offered to me in my "coming out" post. Thanks for sharing some of your story. I'm happy you are here.

Thank you haqiqu and a welcome in return. BigSmile If your ever going to be down this way give me a shout. There's going to be a Ra LOO study group starting up soon here. I hope to be able to connect with more Wanderers in the area. I would venture to guess that many of us have felt that particular loneliness one feels when far away from home and are missing those we feel are our family.

Thanks again to all and I'm look forward to our continued discussions on Love&Light and all things LOO. BigSmile
L&L,
James

Brittany

Hey! It's great that you're rubbing that sleep out of your eyes!

There's certainly nothing wrong with having a peaceful, loving life. Maybe your calm, radiant personality was just too strong for anyone to ignore! :-)

Wanderers come in all different types, with all different jobs. Some (like you, in my opinion) have the main task of just radiating love and raising the vibrations of the planet. It's a wonderful job and I wish you strength and joy in your journey!
Thank you James! I'm happy and grateful for you sharing your experiences with us and including us in your love. Most of my school years were in buildings with steam radiators. Ah, it felt so nice to lean up against one on a foggy morning!
Thanks ahktu and Questioner! I've been trying to stay open & conscience while going through my days and breath through my heart as I do my thing. Greeting each person I have the blessing to see face to face, looking in their eyes and breathing through my heart. I have to say that I can tell a difference. I'm also beginning to realize how many very loving very open people I know & come across in my life. Very open loving people who might not get much love radiated to them from such a direct source. Some I get the feeling might be Wanderers. Then I realized that I think that's another aspect of my work here. When loving people see that love mirrored (and mirrored back) to them it can be a wonderful blessing for both peeps. I now realize I'm left with a feeling of not being alone. And through my life I have sometimes been blind to that.

ayadew

Compassion is the key to not being alone. You feel connected to all of humanity.

Take a look at all your things in your home. All that which makes your modern life function. Visualize all the steps necessary in each object, from the people mining the ore to the machines, to the people who sold it to you.
We are all dependent on each other. We are all helping each other.
Ayadew, I couldn't agree more with you.

James (Wanderer4d), welcome to the forum.

Quote:I have been surrounded by love my whole life. My family, friends, lovers, teachers, unseen guides, and All That Is. Even the times when I'm so deep in my own junk that I'm not conscience of it. I am cradled by it.

You're certainly right and lucky. It took me much longer to realise that; now I always try to find the way of giving back some of the great amount of love I receive from everyone and every situation.

The moment contains love, what a great truth!

A pleasure to have you here, brother
Welcome to this wonderful forum. It is a place you will find like no other and I choose my words carefully Smile We are all working on a common goal and work like a loving supporting family. I feel the pace intensifying and several of us working together as a team in the time/space...When we work together there is a multiplication factor in force...Welcome again Heart
(02-20-2010, 02:45 AM)wanderer4d Wrote: [ -> ]My work is as a massage therapist allows me a setting to passively be that radiator. I always think of my van. In a similar way as a automobile radiator circulates water to cool an engine we can help transmute energies through our heart chakras to raise the vibrations around us. I also like the "feeling" of a cozy radiant heat source. I am very fortunate and blessed to be able to support my family doing something I love. I would be so much less easy to live with doing most any other work. lol BigSmile I have 3 step teenager girls & my wife and I have a 4 yr old together.

Pretty sure I'm a 4th Densityer. Lot's of love. Still working on the wisdom part. Smile

Time to stay awake.
Thank you all. I love you all. So nice to have a place to say that.
Love&Light,
James

Welcome wanderer4d/James-

I love the way you described your work~! I can picture it just like you said...Radiating love...Having been at the hands of a skilled massage therapist who also had great love for her work and radiated love, I know exactly what you mean and what it feels like on the other-side. Surely a beautiful way to spread/share your love.

Thank you for being here and sharing,

Heart
zanny
Heart