Bring4th

Full Version: Ra's logic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would Ra go out of the way and seek a channeler to give a message about how we can apply unity in our lives in an intangible, mystical manner towards invisible percentiles that we can redeem in the afterlife?

Or would they aim to give lessons that can be realized in the lifetime of the people reading the messages, with these lessons enabling actual results within said lifetime?
If we are to go by what they said pertaining to the gradation of lessons relative to each density, it would be pointless for them to attempt to teach unity when such unity can never be truly realized and appreciated given the presence of the veil.

I always gotten the sense that you desire more than what is necessary for this particular density. I guess you can call it a sense of overachievement but one could also perceive it as impatience or putting the cart before the horse.
(06-14-2014, 01:37 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Would Ra go out of the way and seek a channeler to give a message about how we can apply unity in our lives in an intangible, mystical manner towards invisible percentiles that we can redeem in the afterlife?

The percentage for graduation is highly arbitrary in practical terms and matters very little. There's an emphasis on 'Polarisation' on these forums as a result of this that I don't quite understand, as it tends to be the transference of the 'Salvation theme' in other more dogmatic frameworks of reality. There are a whole host of factors which determine 'Harvest' that we in the 3D construct have very little awareness of, or are beyond our control.

Seriously though, living by the idea of "Sh¡t, I need to balance my Chakras and remove my distortions else I won't make the 51%!" is simply inane and does injustice to the Ra Material.

Quote:Or would they aim to give lessons that can be realized in the lifetime of the people reading the messages, with these lessons enabling actual results within said lifetime?

Answer is pretty obvious no?
Yea I never understood the incessant need for all the chakra balancing and internal work. I mean yea, one needs to do some work upon themselves which I definitely agree with but many here seem to neglect the outer work of actually helping people and truly being of service to others because of all these boogeymen in this confusing illusion that they can't understand or be understood. Thus the urge for their "home density" which to me is escapism to which results in them sitting on this forum all by their lonesome selves within the safety of their self imposed prison because life is sooo hard.

Also, Adonai, you gotta realize that we all don't wanna be adepts which is where I think your misunderstanding of many here originates. Your "advanced" interpretation of the material simply isn't what was intended for many here. To be honest, you seem to overcomplicate and otherwise basic existence and purpose for our incarnation here.

If Ra's service was to spread this message, then yea the answer should be obvious if they actually intended for their message to be utilized.
There's going to be differing resonance for difference people for different parts of the Ra material. Ra explicitly mentions this when talking about astrology, tree of life, and the archetypes - in that usually an entity will only resonate with one of these.

I think that expands to all of the material. For example, using the rays as feedback mechanism has been invaluable for me personally. But if I wasn't so thought-ray sensitive, I probably wouldn't at all find directly working with ray-feedback useful. I probably wouldn't even really understand it on the same level I do today. On the other hand, I think I understand the archetypes these days when described by others but I don't really resonate with them - they seem to overcomplexify things, which is what probably some people feel about direct ray balancing (though tree of life makes a lot more sense to me). To each their own.

But there is a lot of projected onto failing to live up the things suggested by Ra, whether it's archetypes, ray balancing inward/outward, or polarization. Many people are still stuck in the old paradigm of right/wrong-decisions good/bad-outcomes and not-living-in-the-moment. That leads to worry and self-judgment when they don't live up to the standards or density goals they perceive Ra suggests.

I think the Q'uo channeling said it best: (1) Know thyself (2) Accept thyself (3) Become the Creator. But as far as Ra's logic, remember that they ultimately were pretty strict in honoring Don's free will choices in what questions to ask. So the material represents more of Don's interests than some completely thought out collection of information set out by Ra. The only information really set out by primarily Ra is in the first session. It contains some of the most important concepts imho.