Bring4th

Full Version: What if you weren't a wanderer (or had to repeat 3D)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would you be disappointed upon finding that you're an Earth native and have billions of years to go till Ra's density? That you won't be harvested with Ra or another social memory complex. That it might feel like you're starting over?

It could go either way for me. I'd be delighted just to be in 4D. But I'd have strong desire for 6D. This being attached to 6D would probably make finding it a lot harder.

So yes, I want to be a wanderer, but no I wouldn't be that disappointed if I wasn't one. I'd be pleased to make 4D if I were harvestable.

I'd be a little worried if I had to repeat 3D, and even more worried if I was harvested negative (unlikely).

What if you found out you had to repeat 3D master cycle, and hadn't learned your lessons so you basically had to keep repeating your life? How would you feel? I'd probably be upset that I couldn't learn my lessons given x number of lives to do it. I'd probably have to plan an easier life for myself. I'm not sure if I got greedy with catalyst when I was planning this life.
I think on the other side of the veil after we pass over and walk the steps of light we're going to be so blissed out that it won't matter whether we repeat 3D or not. We'll be where we're most comfortable at.

But that gives the possibility that this incarnation could be due to a failed harvest on my part. On this side of the veil that's hard to accept.
4th-density is boring, 5th-density is boring, 6th-density is boring. At least to me right now. I really don't care.

As long as I get to incarnate on planets like this one, I am happy.
(06-15-2014, 05:45 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]the steps of light
[Image: vo536e0769.jpg]
(06-15-2014, 05:51 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]4th-density is boring, 5th-density is boring, 6th-density is boring. At least to me right now. I really don't care.

That may be true. After all when anything you imagine can manifest before you (especially in 5D and 6D), life can get boring. Nothing to strive for except continuously balancing oneself. But I'd take a 6D life over the 3D one that I have now. There's some fiery catalyst here. It definitely hones the rough sculpture. Maybe I came here because 6D life was boring. But having sex fusion all day doesn't sound too boring.

Isis, that picture of the steps of Light was beautiful. I can feel the love pouring off of it. One thing I look forward to in the afterlife is walking those steps.
(06-15-2014, 05:51 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]4th-density is boring, 5th-density is boring, 6th-density is boring. At least to me right now. I really don't care.

Or maybe switch to 4D or 5D negative, with a buch of Orion crusaders (or maybe better termed as Orion pirates) to manipulate and control planets. That would not be boring. BigSmile
From the visions I've had, it's just reducing your consciousness to a single, trapped pin-hole that feeds on whatever source of control/destruction that happens to exist. It's pure agony that builds on itself. It's not boring but a meth addiction isn't boring either. I'll pass.
(06-15-2014, 02:58 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]What if you found out you had to repeat 3D master cycle, and hadn't learned your lessons so you basically had to keep repeating your life?

Like Groundhog Day stretched out over 75,000 years!?

I guess that would would be incentive to make the choice, as Ra might describe it.

Or to learn to be kind to others, and build ice sculptures, and play the piano, and help old women with a flat tire, as Bill Murray might describe it.

Smile
I'm so glad we have short lives in 3D, and aren't fully conscious/alive the whole 75,000 years. To us it's a short time we're alive. I wouldn't want to be aware in my life for a full cycle.

Things will be different though in higher density as I'll look forward to longer life. Less intense catalyst and such. Softer mirrors.

I only hope I have sufficiently made the choice.
I would still be here being "me". And I would still enjoy doing it.
(06-15-2014, 02:58 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be disappointed upon finding that you're an Earth native and have billions of years to go till Ra's density? That you won't be harvested with Ra or another social memory complex. That it might feel like you're starting over?

The "you" that you think will be disappointed is simply a mask your inner self dons. In other words, the question is framed from a perspective that simply would not ordinarily ask that question, let alone have a concept of disappointment or linear time.

You're only a small fragmented/siphoned off portion of your total higher self/oversoul. It might be helpful to think of yourself as an Organ, independent on it's own yet supported by, and contributing to the awareness of the greater self which it has no direct knowledge of.
I suppose to me it throws into stark relief how little the personality is in control. Since we have so little we actually know.

I leave this question up to the being I am between lives. Which is different to the one I currently am now. That way, there are no distractions and I can just do my best. Despite the confusion.

I wonder sometimes if we actually have the ability to deal with information such as 'am I on my life course'. There are plenty of times the higher forces have the ability to make things seem unfair and it seems on what justification are we deciding such things?
(07-01-2014, 08:45 AM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose to me it throws into stark relief how little the personality is in control. Since we have so little we actually know.

I leave this question up to the being I am between lives. Which is different to the one I currently am now. That way, there are no distractions and I can just do my best. Despite the confusion.

I wonder sometimes if we actually have the ability to deal with information such as 'am I on my life course'. There are plenty of times the higher forces have the ability to make things seem unfair and it seems on what justification are we deciding such things?

Does this relate to not being a wanderer, or being stuck in 3D? Tongue

(06-25-2014, 07:20 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2014, 02:58 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Would you be disappointed upon finding that you're an Earth native and have billions of years to go till Ra's density? That you won't be harvested with Ra or another social memory complex. That it might feel like you're starting over?

The "you" that you think will be disappointed is simply a mask your inner self dons. In other words, the question is framed from a perspective that simply would not ordinarily ask that question, let alone have a concept of disappointment or linear time.

I never figured that my larger self wouldn't have a concept of disappointment. I guess that's my higher self you are talking about. The higher self is probably always satisfied. Even when I ask for assistance that might go against it.

In any case I'm going to enjoy walking the steps of light and feeling Creator's love and light. It may be hot like a sun, and the love of a thousand hugs as someone else puts it. But I'm going to faithfully take that walk.

I would truly be happier somewhere else. Work isn't as bad as it had seemed though. Perhaps I'm seeing it from a different perspective. But I have difficult choices to make in life.

If I got to incarnate on a planet that was harmonious (I think 100X more harmonious) I would be thrilled. If I were an anthro species, even more thrilled, particularly if I could remember my past lives. And if there were no fleas or flies. Just thinking about being an anthro brings me great fulfillment. It would probably be my greatest fulfillment, to be like in 5th density and picking my own body. That's a desire of mine. If 5th density is freer than 6th density, maybe I'll prefer 5th for some time. If I am correct Ra spent over a billion years in 5th density.

I wonder if 5th density is warm or hot. And 6th density when you're in the sun if you feel the sun's heat. And if it's energizing. I'll get there soon enough.

My grandma and great-grandma have already passed on to larger life. I'm a little jealous of them, but it was their time. They were ready to go.
(06-25-2014, 05:57 PM)Bring4th_GLB Wrote: [ -> ]Or to learn to be kind to others, and build ice sculptures, and play the piano, and help old women with a flat tire, as Bill Murray might describe it.

Smile

It does seem like creativity can help build polarity. The stuff you do could be a service to others. I like helping others when I can. I try not to make excuses as to why not. But then I don't usually pay much attention to the homeless person on the street. It's hard to tell if they are honest. And money is tight.

(06-15-2014, 07:17 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ][Image: vo536e0769.jpg]

Must feel like the sun walking there. And the love of a thousand hugs.