Bring4th

Full Version: Ashim just walked out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Friends, thanks for all your help.
My Alter, Ashim has just departed from my body. He is still very much with me, only no longer in the physical sense.
I was told that I shall meet up soon with my Twin Flame and that all is well. This has been a very important personal lesson in Identity. I am much humbled and grateful for the experience. Ashim performed the old "walk-in" trick.
I look forward to meeting you all again.

Love & Light
ChristopherHeart

ayadew

Hello Christopher. Do you feel changed, then? A personality switch or alteration? Will you leave us?
Yeh, Ashim was really formal when writing, it wasn’t conversational. Our residual Distortions, the build up Karma from these Incarnations had to be resolved. So there was a sort of conflict going on. My personal understandings of the nature of Identity and the relation to Aspects have enabled a transmutation of my humble being. Changed? Yes, for now I'm sure of who I am and my purpose and calling are clear. The switch is to be able to embrace many faceted Aspects of the Self as also being the Self. The amount and intensity of Joy to be experienced is as limitless as the Creation itself. If my presence is desired on the forum I would be delighted to be of Service.
Ashim shared many interesting ideas about bringing 4th+ Density. I feel a strong connection to the "magical personality" of my Oversoul. This was activated by the walk-in procedure.
Sharing ways to assist in reaching the goals of this forum would be a honor/duty.
As for me, I'd be happy to continue to hear from you, and find out what you see as your purpose and calling. Would you prefer to create a new user account? Or continue to use the current one?
Same for me, Christopher. I would enjoy hearing from you.
glad to have you back Chris.

did you work out your 'walk in' issues?

who is Ashim now, the one that has returned?

- -

do you feel 'whole' or fractured at the soul level?

I ask this earnestly, because I know that Gemini Wolf had a breakdown (he writes about it publicly) and is taking medicines to moderate his schizophrenic symptoms.

I've never met a walk in before (knowingly)

please share your story of why you came back to bring4th!

do you feel different?
I could tell something was different in you. Very interesting.
Yes, please share your story. Was it another part of your soul trying to teach/inform you of external events or to address internal struggles a la Tyler Durden.

Congrats on getting assurance you'll be meeting your Twin Flame soon!
That's not something that happens everyday.
(02-20-2010, 04:32 AM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]Love & Light
ChristopherHeart

thanks for the link Christopher.

Love & Light Brother, love and light.

I hope we can speak in earnest one day.
Please share everything you can w/ us!

Many thanks!

Christopher
(02-07-2012, 05:56 PM)Daydreamin Wrote: [ -> ]Please share everything you can w/ us!

Many thanks!

Christopher

I am Infinity.
Nudge nudge, wink, wink Cool
My good friend Protonexus from the Council of Lyra would be delighted, I'm sure, to fill you in on any of the technical details.
I'm a really shitty astronomer.
I am however unemployed at the moment but do already own a nice black suit.
It is doubtful however that you can afford me, what with jr having all the gold.
Lets bring it 4th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!