Bring4th

Full Version: Is smoothing distortions a worthy goal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We will always have distortions, as long as we're not unified with Creator again. Ra mentions they are working on their distortions. Is that a worthy goal for us here in 3D? We cannot see our distortions, although in the past I did feel distortion ripples.

Our distortions make us who we are. Should we try to clear or smooth them, in order to approach Creator?

And what is this approaching Creator? Can we possibly move closer to Creator? Or to realization of Creator? Must we clear our distortions in order to approach closer to the One?

Is it our distortions that make it uncomfortable to move too far into the Light? Is it our distortions that make us unbalanced with regard to chakras?

Or should we not worry about our distortions while we're in 3D, since we cannot really sense them? Except when I thought I could feel them, they were uncomfortable.
I know that you can't approach the creator in isolation. Oneness is not isolation, so the vibration doesn't mesh.

Rather than try to clear the distortions that make up "you", seek to harmonize your distortions with others.

The goal is not to make all parts the same, but for all the parts to work together in harmony. Your personal distortions, are balanced by anothers complimentary distortions.

"The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders."

"The original desire is that entities seek and become one. If entities can do this in a moment, they may go forward in a moment"