Bring4th

Full Version: Strange feeling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Something rather strange happened last night. I had the feeling of some type of overwhelming mysterious emotion/energy, very other worldly. I can't even Emphasize that enough.

Then all i felt was something stab into the back of my solar plexus point on the spine and this gave off an endless feeling of terror/fear. At this point i then was calling upon my guides/higher self and visualizing the white light. The feeling went away.

This was really bizarre. The negative emotions weren't the interesting part of this experience but rather this completely strange mysterious energy/emotion that came before it. Truly other worldly.

Has anybody got any ideas on this one?
was it a 'presence'?
yeah man
mayb the strange feeling was some kind of precognition
It's also true that forced energetic opening of a partially blocked ray can be painful if you have resistant beliefs (my blue ray felt like someone was slitting my throat type pain in meditation 2 years back). I remember I felt intense fear mostly because getting a weird energy sensation of your throat being cut is naturally scary when you aren't experienced with meditation, but it really was a part of the healing process.

The presence could possibly been a guide of yours helping sending energy to one of your more rays, forcing it (temporarily) open.