Bring4th

Full Version: The 4D environment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am curious about the fourth density environment. It is clear that first and second density are nested perfectly within third density. I don't remember reading about any of the lower densities co-existing within fourth density. Does the density of love and understanding blend with any of the lower densities? I remember reading that 3rd density has about 100-700 years left depending upon the ease of the transition....I am curious about what 4D is like without the lower(1 & 2) densities.

I think I remember reading that the 4D body is less 'chemical' and more energetic in nature. What's on the menu? Is it just an energy transfer situation or will we be eating foodstuffs?

Just curious what ya'll think!
As I understand it, it will be first, second, and fourth densities. "62.29 ...Thus in fourth density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo."

As for food, here's what Ra said about eating in fourth density:

Quote:43.16 Questioner: We know that the physical vehicle in fourth density that is used during space/time, I am assuming, is quite similar to the one that we now use in third density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The chemical elements used are not the same. However, the appearance is similar.

43.17 Questioner: Is it necessary to eat food in fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

43.18 Questioner: The mechanism of, shall we say, social catalyst due to a necessity for feeding the body then is active in fourth density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The fourth-density being desires to serve and the preparation of foodstuffs is extremely simple due to increased communion between entity and living foodstuff. Therefore, this is not a significant catalyst but rather a simple precondition of the space/time experience. The catalyst involved is the necessity for the ingestion of foodstuffs. This is not considered to be of importance by fourth-density entities and it, therefore, aids in the teach/learning of patience.

43.19 Questioner: Could you expand a little bit on how that aids in the teach/learning of patience?

Ra: I am Ra. To stop the functioning of service to others long enough to ingest foodstuffs is to invoke patience.
In 4D catalyst is milder, softer, and there is little work done in consciousness. Sounds like a dream.
(06-17-2014, 06:22 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]In 4D catalyst is milder, softer, and there is little work done in consciousness. Sounds like a dream.

You're there already my friend. Just let it filter down to the present moment, in your current incarnation.
(06-17-2014, 10:28 AM)ascension scout Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious about the fourth density environment. It is clear that first and second density are nested perfectly within third density. I don't remember reading about any of the lower densities co-existing within fourth density. Does the density of love and understanding blend with any of the lower densities? I remember reading that 3rd density has about 100-700 years left depending upon the ease of the transition....I am curious about what 4D is like without the lower(1 & 2) densities.

I think I remember reading that the 4D body is less 'chemical' and more energetic in nature. What's on the menu? Is it just an energy transfer situation or will we be eating foodstuffs?

Just curious what ya'll think!

This is my opinion based on my personal intuitive visions of 4th density, and also my study of past life hypnotic regressions of individuals who experienced this plane first hand:

4th density matter sits squarely between energy and matter. It it still very much physical, but its molecular structure is multidimensional in nature. The structure of the body is such that there is 4 dimensional time/space awareness, as well as 3 dimensional space/time awareness. In 4th density, you have 3 dimensional perception as opposed to the 2 dimensional perception we experience in 3rd density. This means that when you look at an object in 4D you don't just see the one side of it, you see every side of the object at the same time, and from the inside out as well. Basically, "hide and go seek" is no fun here because there is no hiding Tongue. It is a very natural sort of 360 degree psychic perception. Mental telepathy is the norm of communication, though, you can talk if you want to. You are practically physically immortal on this plane, but it is not important because you are well aware that there is life beyond the physical on this plane.

The relationship between mind and matter is very apparent here, and manifestation occurs with relative ease (much faster than in 3rd density). The consciousness is much expanded in this realm. You can think of it like a computer that has been upgraded with WAY more RAM. You can engage in a *whole* bunch more thought processes at once. The intelligence jump is similar to the jump in intelligence level between a 2nd density animal and a 3rd density human. There is also the conscious access to the subconscious mind and the collective subconscious mind, and this constitutes the "social memory complex" phenomenon. It is very similar to having the internet at the touch of your fingers, but without the computers.

Yes, most aliens see us about as intelligent as a smart dog. Confused

As far as appearance, to 4th density beings it looks similar to how matter looks to you (aside from the whole 360 degree vision thing is concerned). There are mountains, plants, trees, and all manner of physical things there. You can see anything going on in 3rd density by just concentrating there. You can also see time/space energies (auras, energetic transfers, thought forms, discarnates etc.)

As far as food is concerned, you can nourish yourself physically or ethereally on this plane of existence. You can simply absorb cosmic prana and sustain on it, or you can eat 4th density fruits, plants, and vegetables which are higher vibrational than 3rd density material and as such, eating is not required nearly as often as in 3rd density. The body uses fuel far more efficiently on this plane.

edit: Also wanted to add that 4th density blends with the lower densities similarly to how 3rd density blends with the lower densities. Keep in mind that 3rd density artifacts such as architecture, roads, cars, and such are a big part of the 3rd density environment. 4th density has it's own multidimensional structures like that which makes up the 4th density "sphere". And similar to how 3rd density beings terraform 2nd and 1st density to make way for 3rd density structures, 4th density beings alter the higher vibrational versions of lower density material which, in turn, causes changes in the lower bodies of such material. It is less invasive than 3rd density terraforming but the effect is a change in lower density formations to accommodate 4th density structures.
Really good description there anagogy.
I had had once the same thought and question. βαθμιαίος provided some quotes regarding this. It is plausible that 4th density needs—like any density except 1st or last—to look upon something lower in awareness. Lower densities probably cannot tell where they are embedded in. They just “are” or “exist.”
The Lords prayer might help some" As on Earth it is in Heaven " Thats if You are referring to the 4th sub density that is.
Another interesting feature of fourth density is due to it's 4-dimensional nature, there can be structures that appear one size on the outside, but are actually bigger on the inside. In fact, this is a feature of many extraterrestrial craft.

Imagine having a home that appears like a small cottage on outside, but is a mansion on the inside.
The first sub-density in fourth, is like an fetus. After the 'birth', we will see the first light of the 4th dimension.
(06-26-2014, 10:57 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Another interesting feature of fourth density is due to it's 4-dimensional nature, there can be structures that appear one size on the outside, but are actually bigger on the inside. In fact, this is a feature of many extraterrestrial craft.

Imagine having a home that appears like a small cottage on outside, but is a mansion on the inside.

I've read that before about the afterlife.

I wonder if 4D will be like an anime cartoon, where you can move your body in un-human ways.
(06-27-2014, 01:05 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-26-2014, 10:57 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]Another interesting feature of fourth density is due to it's 4-dimensional nature, there can be structures that appear one size on the outside, but are actually bigger on the inside. In fact, this is a feature of many extraterrestrial craft.

I've read that before about the afterlife.

I wonder if 4D will be like an anime cartoon, where you can move your body in un-human ways.

More like this:

[Image: wisdomkingdomascension.jpg]
(07-05-2014, 04:47 AM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2014, 01:05 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if 4D will be like an anime cartoon, where you can move your body in un-human ways.

More like this:

[Image: wisdomkingdomascension.jpg]

Nice! Thanks!
according to Pleiadians it will be something like more pure than a dream.

Also Cassiopaea group says, there will be variable physicality
(10-11-2014, 03:18 PM)bosphorus Wrote: [ -> ]according to Pleiadians it will be something like more pure than a dream.

Also Cassiopaea group says, there will be variable physicality

Probably like a hyper-real lucid dream. If there is dust, you can make out every speck of dust in the air.
(10-11-2014, 03:32 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Probably like a hyper-real lucid dream. If there is dust, you can make out every speck of dust in the air.

This provided me with a beautiful visual of dust lol...

I imagined time slowing down and sunlight gleaming through a wooden frame window casting its sparkling light on each particle, dancing from one to another, creating an effect like moonlight sparkling off slow flowing water. I find ultimate peace in freely moving around viewing the show.

peace.
I was reminded of that from a hyperreal dream that I had involving dancing anthros and there was dust lit up by stage lights.