Bring4th

Full Version: "What do you want to do with your life?"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-18-2014, 01:14 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2014, 10:53 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]People tell me I need life experience but people never really ask me what I do with my life and they assume I just do nothing with it.

People really can make a lot of assumptions, and presumption can be condescending and lacking in respect for the other.

in the spirit of honest inquiry, and to get to know you better, two questions Adonai, directly related to what you just wrote.

1) what do you want to do with your life?
2) what do you actually do with your life, on a day-to-day basis?

namaste,

Plenum

In essence, I want to bring back the era of ancient philosophy where philosophy meant practical wisdom that one could apply to life directly before most philosophical discourse was replaced by religion and the endless formal argumentation that exists in analytic philosophy.

I am using the resources of The Law of One and The Archetypal Mind to make embracing the present moment in all forms and selves as a form of ethics: If one is satisfied in the present moment, one is satisfied in the self and the other. When one is satisfied in all aspects, everything is inherently respected within all beliefs that are had.

I am using twitter currently (https://twitter.com/ithoughtmaker ) to clarify my thought piece-by-piece.

I am currently studying various forms of logic to see if I can come up with a logical system that reflects this form of thinking, while possibly creating sub-languages of English that are more "love" based.

I want to simplify the foundational concepts of the mind to where a 10-year old can understand them and apply them without much effort and start balancing and "polarizing" themselves from an early age.

I want to see, perhaps by the end of my life, if I can replace modern psychology with the concepts of the archetypal mind applied in a very direct manner by the common man. I want to strip the field of behavior of any sort of professionalism or idea of authority. I want everyone to be their own master in discerning how to live their life and how to make their life easier through their cognitive processes.

That goes without saying, I am sure a good part of this forum thinks I misunderstand these concepts. If one actually considers what I have done, you might realize tremendous insight into how this can enable one to balance themselves. Feel free to talk to me about them.

My daily life is mostly exploring the inner-city with my wife, lots of tea, lots of philosophical conversation between my wife in finding what dissatisfies us in the present moment and how we can become more satisfied with it.

Again, my work in-between the bouts of leisure, is my study and clarifying my rendition of the archetypal mind. My work is a continual work in progress.

In summary, if you want to know why I am here, I have tremendous respect for the material in what I have done with it. It is quite the foundation of my life's work.