Bring4th

Full Version: Convince me of your knowledge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How does polarizing specifically function (the core, raw mechanics of the process) to increase power in the spirit, negatively and positively? Metaphysically, realistically or otherwise.
I think building polarity is building inertia in the Field. This inertia builds spiritual mass. With more mass is the ability to do more work, or more power.
Building inertia towards what, Gemini? What does the spiritual mass look forward to? Where does its light radiate? Smile
Building inertia to reflect more and more of the One Original Thought in its purity. This is the Light that it radiates.
It's two-fold. Conscious and unconscious. At the level of conscious, it's the idea of: "This is what helping or serving looks like, I'll do this." This may or may not actually be service as often what serves one best is not what is offered.

At the level of sub-conscious it's simply that which has been tested, understood, and applied. There is no thought or will necessary. The heart simply opens and says: "An other self is suffering uneccessarily, I can help."

At both of these levels are the prejudices of one's society, but with age one tends to filter noise out more and more.
(06-18-2014, 06:39 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]How does polarizing specifically function (the core, raw mechanics of the process) to increase power in the spirit, negatively and positively? Metaphysically, realistically or otherwise.

"80.8 Questioner: I am sorry for my lack of penetration of these mechanisms and I apologize for some rather stupid questions, but I think we have here a point that is somewhat central to what we are presently attempting to understand, so even though my next questions may be almost unacceptably stupid, I will attempt to try to understand what this power that our visitor seeks is and how he uses it. For it seems to me that this is central to the mind and the evolution of it in which we are involved.

As this entity that is our visitor increases his power through these works, what is the power that he increases? Can you describe it?

Ra: I am Ra. The power of which you speak is a spiritual power. The powers of the mind, as such, do not encompass such works as these. You may, with some fruitfulness, consider the possibilities of moonlight. You are aware that we have described the Matrix of the Spirit as a night. The moonlight, then, offers either a true picture seen in shadow or chimera and falsity. The power of falsity is deep as is the power to discern truth from shadow. The shadow of hidden things is an infinite depth in which is stored the power of the One Infinite Creator.

The adept, then, is working with the power of hidden things illuminated by that which can be false or true. To embrace falsity, to know it, to seek it, and to use it gives a power that is most great. This is the nature of the power of your visitor and may shed some light upon the power of one who seeks in order to serve others as well, for the missteps in the night are oh! so easy."

Building polarity is closing the gap between you and the creator.

"Seek and become one" is the mantra of the universe. Whether joined in service to others, or joined in service to self. Both build the same power (well, until 6th density in any case when the entropy becomes to great for negative polarization to continue).

The increase in polarity is the same phenomena as moving the meeting place of inner and outer vibratory understanding to a new true color locus (i.e. the kundalini).
Intuitively, building polarity to me is the same as building intensity, building purity and returning to unity.
Hehehe , Adonai 1, this game that we're playing courses through our veins affecting all of our lives with profound magic, none is outside of its power. Convincing you of anything will only dispel the mystery, it will ruin the game that we play so well.