Bring4th

Full Version: Interesting situation since returning to the forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I'm browsing/interacting here on the forum I notice constant energy through my indigo/violet chakras. They completely open up as far as I can tell. During the day they tend to be completely 'silent' so to speak.

I have no clue as to why this happens.
When I'm focused on anything spiritual, any number of my chakras will light up. It's rare that my violet one will unless it's something super. My indigo ray lights up less than it used to. At least I don't feel it today. I never made much use of it except for programming Earth's crystal grid, and shifting energy patterns.
When i'm reading very intently, and deeply contemplating the nature of ultimate reality, I feel my crown chakra swell up and feels like it is "glowing". It's an interesting sensation.
social memory?
All of the above for myself.
(06-18-2014, 09:11 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]When I'm browsing/interacting here on the forum I notice constant energy through my indigo/violet chakras. They completely open up as far as I can tell. During the day they tend to be completely 'silent' so to speak.

I have no clue as to why this happens.

Cos we all know each other in the 'future'.
It's a resonant field energy that you become aware of and start vibrating with.