Bring4th

Full Version: Therapist and Anthros
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do others here feel that there comes a time when a therapist is no longer needed? I always seem to have things to tell my therapist. I've even discussed some embarrassing fetishes I have with him. He had a good opinion on them. He's never dissed me for having them.

I'm wondering if therapy continues to help me. It's been a year and a half since I committed a crime that I'm still waiting for the courts to find me insane at the time of the offense. For the courts, it's important that I keep going to therapy. It only costs me like $6 or so to see him with my insurance.

I wish my psychiatrist would give me 6 month doses of my meds because it's expensive to see her. I haven't yet met my deductible.

But with my therapist, I've discussed my fetishes with anthros, and even showed him some clean pictures of anthros so he'd have an idea of what they are. I haven't gotten any answers in therapy as to why I have such an obsession. But maybe they're an escape. I sometimes fantasize about being humiliated by them. But I'm not sure if I'd do that in real life. Fantasies are strange things sometimes.

I guess I do get something out of each session with him. But overall I don't think it makes me a better person or less likely to commit another offense. When I get to talking with God, I really think it's God, and I do what he says. It's an inferiority complex I think. Looking forward to what others think.
I think I posted this thread because I wanted something new to talk about.

I like my therapist, but he's not a spiritually minded and I can't discuss much about Law of One to him.

Well I've talked to him about my belief in life after death and that I think that it's better in the afterlife.
Or at least life will be easier when I don't have the nagging catalyst that I have in this life.
The thing that helped me faster and more completely was simply expressing and receiving physical affection. I feel that this quickly cleans up any weird wirings between your orange and red rays where I think most of this develops.

I of course, had sexual fetishes that I feel are worse than your sexual fetishes, as that is the nature of the beast.