Bring4th

Full Version: A vision I had in a meditation....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was looking at myself in a white robe in a completely white room. In front of me were two giant gears spinning against each other in a very sluggish manner being moved by my mind.

All of a sudden an androgynous, digital voice echoed through the room:

"Peace is inherent."

Immediately after the gears shattered into many pieces that scattered across the room. The pieces grew transparent and faded.

Things went silent and a few moments passed. Suddenly, gears began spawning across the room in the most dynamic and beautiful patterns, spiraling around each other in a smooth, seamless manner. The gears seemed to move with little effort from my mind.

I'll let you interpret as you wish...
cool story bro. I am my vision and it feels good.
My meditations are typically mundane. Though sometimes I'll have a breakthrough feeling.
This was all happening with your eyes closed?
Yep, a minor trance. It felt very still.

I was honing my intuition through a lot of playful card reading that day, trying to find distortions in my mind. It was so easy to get these visions in that state of a focused yet relaxed mind.
There was a phase when I felt distortions. It was easy then to smooth them.
That was back when I thought I was walking the steps of light while still alive.
The sun felt like it was moving closer and getting hotter on my skin.
I never saw distortions. They were felt as ripples like on a pond.
I didn't even have to get into trance to feel them. But they were sometimes unsettling.
Especially when I peeked into the previous Octave. That rocked my world.