Bring4th

Full Version: Card reading for the community in the next 4 months
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
5 of Spades: There will be increased wisdom in the members of this community within the next 4 months, instigated by new catalyst caused by various teachings. Let's see from where.
Queen of Clubs: There will be growing turmoil in accepting the words of one or more members on the forum, due to a pervasive attitude that is not in resonance with the general community.

King of Clubs: New voices will appear and attempt to create organization and clarification in thought.

2 of Clubs: There will be tensions between various members of this community that will inevitably cause greater harmony in such pairs. There will be a type of bonding that is not easily seen.

King of Diamonds: More people will begin to apply the teachings of this forum and The Law of One material in their lives leading to new wealth in experience.

3 of Hearts: Inevitably, there will be greater harmonic tension between the members of this group. There will still be differences but a greater comfort in such difference.

Joker: In the end, things are still subject to change and free will is at play.

How I do this:

I shuffle the cards in a loose manner so my intuition can unconsciously influence the cards. After cutting the deck into 7 decks, I flip the top cards and I look at the cards and allow myself to be inspired without any strict definition for each card. I just use this as a tool of intention that allows this to occur (if real).
I predict a lessening of inner turmoil within myself, once the project at work is finished.
I hope I don't have harmonic tension with other members, but if I do so be it.
My wisdom is increased daily. My compassion, not so much.
This forum is my go to for all things spiritual.
I am a somewhat old member, but I hope that my teachings/speakings resonate well with others,
and can continue to bring a breath of fresh air.
Isn't this a rehash of the previous 4 months?
Not many new voices.
Do you feel that this method yields different or more accurate results than if you just made a thread "What I think is going to happen in the community in the next 4 months"?
Not entirely sure. I just do this for fun.
(06-23-2014, 04:06 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Not many new voices.

Sunnysideup, DEFkab, third-density-being, Astrodiana, davidjunior and a few I've forgotten have all joined in the last 4-5 months.

It's easy to claim that this is not what you spoke of. It wasn't your intention so I understand it is not what you spoke of.

However, these things preferrably manifest in waveform and by describing a coming wave of people you have automagically described a previous as well. My point was that the rehash likely is a solid base for future predictions given the repetitive nature of our realities where minute details differ.

Had the card reading said anything specific I likely wouldn't have commented but as it looks now there's a description which would likely have fit into almost any period of time for B4.

I'm more inclined to the idea that this thread would work just as well without the card reading procedure and just "What I think..."
Depends entirely on how you measure significance. I expect even more engaged members.

"There will be increased wisdom in the members of this community within the next 4 months, instigated by new catalyst caused by various teachings. Let's see from where."

The new wisdom will involve having compassion in heated moments with specific individuals. Additionally, there wisdom in accepting the uncertainty life provides. People will learn a greater respect for the self in the face of other people and their demands.

Other lessons are uncertain and are subject to change; however, will relate to compassion.

4 of Clubs, 4 of Hearts, 8 of Spades, Jack of Hearts, 10 of Diamonds, 8 of Clubs, 6 of Hearts

"King of Clubs: New voices will appear and attempt to create organization and clarification in thought."

There are no further details that can be provided on this; however, it involves an uncertain number of individuals that will attempt to create significant change in thought.

Black card with brand (with "All = 1" written on it), 4 of Clubs, 6 of Hearts

I'll provide more detail on more specific lines if requested.