Bring4th

Full Version: Can someone explain why Ra says we must die in 3D to reach 4th?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Law of One, Book III, Session 63

Questioner: Now as this transition continues into fourth-density activation,
in order to inhabit this fourth-density sphere it will be necessary for all
third-density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as
death. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

If anyone could explain the above, Thank you and blessings
Nico
Ra and Q'uo have said that harvest requires death, yes. Now, they have not gone into too much detail regarding the nitty gritty details of harvest (in my opinion this is on purpose, probably something to do with Law of Confusion or something similar), but it appears that the actual harvest does not occur on our physical plane. It appears that the actual harvest itself (walking the steps of light and so forth) occurs in time/space. For an entity to experience time/space, that entity must have left the physical realm (time/space is the realm that "heaven", as we humans like to call that particular experience, resides in).

The very debatable aspect of all of this is whether there is some mass harvest that everyone undergoes at the same time, or if the harvest is on an individual basis after a person dies from whatever they die from in this incarnation. Ra and Q'uo have never given any straight answers on this, so it is up to the individual to decide which scenario resonates with them personally.

I hope this helps answer your questionSmile
The pupae leaving the cocoon begins life as the beautiful and free butterfly. Those that ascend must change form to that of 4th density.

A point to note. The Ra Materials were channelled almost three decades ago. Much has changed since then due to the increased level of consciousness and level of love which has increased greatly. What was considered to be almost without a doubt, destruction of the planet by a pole shift, has been averted to allow for a much more pleasant change. Third density light will slowly phase out over the next three to four hundred years, just as 4th density is here now and phased in over the last several decades. We have made this possible.

STO children with duel activated bodies, and STO adults of any age which emanate acceptable indigo ray activity, and are accepting of the DNA change/activation, may not have to have their physical vehicle become unviable, but will change immediately to the new form without as much as realizing it, other than feeling much more vibrant and full of life. Those over the age of thirty will return to a physical likeness of that age, and those younger will age until the likeness of thirty. This will happen over time, though adults will be able to manifest their physical forms as they desire. Of course, physical form is unimportant in 4D, as the spirit is clearly seen, and it is the spirit which is important, not the vehicle carrying it.

Those whose indigo ray activity is not clearly emanating to the required level will enter the astral plane and be drawn to the light where they will fall away from the light as they are capable of withstanding it. From there they will choose where they desire to go.

There will be no pain nor suffering in this event. There is nothing to fear whatsoever.
When we "die", we pass from space-time into time-space. At some point when we are in time-space, we enter the Light. We travel as far into the light as we can, until the light becomes too intense. If we have traveled far enough to enter 4th-density light, and it is comfortable for us, our next incarnation is 4th-density space-time. If we have not traveled that far, we incarnate back into 3rd-density.
(02-21-2010, 01:34 AM)nicopetromac Wrote: [ -> ]The Law of One, Book III, Session 63

Questioner: Now as this transition continues into fourth-density activation,
in order to inhabit this fourth-density sphere it will be necessary for all
third-density physical bodies to go through the process which we refer to as
death. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

If anyone could explain the above, Thank you and blessings
Nico

First let me welcome you to the this wonderful forum Smile

I guess no explanation is needed. It quite is self-explanatory. The harvest subject is one area where there is some intentional confusion created by the channeled entities. This is to avoid wide spread panic and fear. For me give me the truth and let me deal with it.

Well, this subject has been debated to the last atom in the harvest forum. There is no clarity at the end. We have been flogging this dead horse for a while now. But like they say- there is no horse dead enough that it can not be flogged one more time. So here you go again...BigSmile

I guess go inside and figure it out for yourself is the best course of action in this scenario. Believe what you believe and don't get confused with conflicting information...
I found some excerpts which may shed some light on the matter, the transition to fourth density would involve the clearing of all entities upon the third density yellow ray plane.

Quote:It is interesting to note, before we move on to fourth density in our discussion, that your third-density world at this time is giving birth to its fourth-density self. The Earth or Gaia is exhausting its third-density identity at this time. And in unseen realms interpenetrating with the third density planet, or Gaia, is a baby Gaia. It is being born full-grown and is swimming into coherence with the inevitability of the striking of the clock upon the hour. It is time for fourth-density Earth to be born.

We are happy to say that the birth is going well, and the baby is alive. The challenges that you experience in your third-density planet at this time, having have to do with wind and weather, are the birth pains of third-density Gaia as she adjusts her rate of vibration in order to bring forth the fourth-density Earth in both its space/time and its time/space aspects. At this time, however, it is a time/space phenomenon and it will not become a fourth-density space/time entity until the third-density inhabitants have been thoroughly cleared safely from the planet.

Quote:The person that will decide whether or not it is time for you to move on into fourth density with your planet is yourself. [b]Upon your death you shall walk what this instrument is being shown as steps of light, each step being of a slightly fuller vibration of light than the one before it. There is a quantum break between the top level of third density and the lowest level of fourth density. At that point the light changes in its nature. If you are comfortable with fourth-density light, then you shall continue walking up those steps of light into fourth density. Wherever you stop is where you shall find the manner of your beingness when next you take flesh and incarnate.

If you remained within the third-density range of levels of vibration, then you shall need to move to a third-density planet elsewhere in order to continue your learn/teaching, your teach/learning, and your process of seeking. If when you stopped walking in the steps of light, you were standing in fourth-density light, then your next incarnation shall be on planet Earth as a fourth-density being. There are exceptions to this statement into which we shall not go into at this time. In general, this is correct information.

This basically sums up the process of after the harvesting there is a type of gauge to see which light you are most conformable with, is it the still third density or fourth. Death is the prerequisite which I understand is necessary to end the incarnation and gauge your harvestability.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is basically the answer perhaps to the your concerns asked by another.
Quote:B: Is there another process besides death to make the transition?

We are those of Q’uo, and believe we understanding your query, my brother. There is not in the duties of the guardian any process other than that which occurs at the death, as you know this walk through the gateway to larger life

Let us look at the duties of the guardian or guardians which watch over the harvest. These guardians are one of the three types of harvesters which Ra had mentioned.

Quote:Jim: Our next question: “Q’uo, could you tell us what the role of the guardians is in the graduation, in the ascension?

We are those of Q’uo are aware of your query, my brother. The guardians of your planet are a group, some of whom are inner planes entities and some of whom are Confederation entities. There is a rotation of those who are responsible for planet Earth at any one time but a constant number of those who guard and keep stewardship of the planet, its people, and its resources, and by that we do not mean the kind of natural resources of which your peoples general think when they say the word “resources,” but rather we speak of the metaphysical resources of the planet as it moves through its own ascension process, shall we say.

The role of the guardians is to care for and be a steward to the people and the planet. During the ascension process, the guardians stand by the steps of light which are walked by those who are moving ascension or graduation. They look carefully to be sure that the gradations of light are precise, steady and stable. They look to be sure no one stumbles or is confused, for they wish each to walk comfortably into the light until they have chosen their most comfortable place. So they guard the sanctity of this process. It is by this process that each decides or chooses the nature of its next experience. If walking into the light and stopping one has stopped at a place that is yet in third density, then that entity shall next incarnate in another third density planet elsewhere. For the planet you call Earth has begun its fourth density positive incarnation and is even at this time accepting new entities as they graduate through the natural processes of death.
(02-21-2010, 04:31 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]STO children with duel activated bodies, and STO adults of any age which emanate acceptable indigo ray activity, and are accepting of the DNA change/activation, may not have to have their physical vehicle become unviable, but will change immediately to the new form without as much as realizing it, other than feeling much more vibrant and full of life. Those over the age of thirty will return to a physical likeness of that age, and those younger will age until the likeness of thirty. This will happen over time, though adults will be able to manifest their physical forms as they desire. Of course, physical form is unimportant in 4D, as the spirit is clearly seen, and it is the spirit which is important, not the vehicle carrying it.

Those whose indigo ray activity is not clearly emanating to the required level will enter the astral plane and be drawn to the light where they will fall away from the light as they are capable of withstanding it. From there they will choose where they desire to go.

I don't remember reading any of this in any channeled session. Could you please link me to the material you are referring to? Thanks!Smile

(If you can't find the particular session, I understand. Its hard to remember exactly which sessions certain information comes from)
If I may answer your question as well Colorado since I stumbled upon the dual-activated entities and their transitional process between third and fourth density while looking for answers to the topic creators post. Here's the information about the dual-activated ones and their transition porcess. I do hope I am not mistaken upon matching Peregrinus's post and this excerpt together to answer this. If I am then disregard this.

Quote:The Law of One, Book III, Session 63

Questioner: Now these entities incarnate into a third-density vibratory
body. I am trying to understand how this transition takes place from third
to fourth-density. I will take the example of one of these entities of which
we are speaking who is now in a third-density body. He will grow older and
then will it be necessary that he die from the third-density physical body
and reincarnate in a fourth-density body for that transition?

Ra: I am Ra. These entities are those incarnating with what you may call a
double body in activation.
It will be noted that the entities birthing these
fourth-density entities experience a great feeling of, shall we say, the
connection and the use of spiritual energies during pregnancy. This is due
to the necessity for manifesting the double body.
This transitional body is one which will be, shall we say, able to appreciate
fourth-density vibratory complexes as the instreaming increases without the
accompanying disruption of the third-density body. If a third-density entity
were, shall we say, electrically aware of fourth-density in full, the third density
electrical fields would fail due to incompatibility.
To answer your query about death, these entities will die according to third density
necessities.

Questioner: You are saying, then, that for the transition from third to
fourth-density for one of the entities with doubly activated bodies, in order
to make the transition the third-density body will go through the process of
what we call death. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The third and fourth, combination, density’s body will die
according to the necessity of third-density mind/body/spirit complex
distortions.
(02-21-2010, 02:33 PM)colorado Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember reading any of this in any channeled session. Could you please link me to the material you are referring to? Thanks!Smile

(If you can't find the particular session, I understand. Its hard to remember exactly which sessions certain information comes from)

With more than 1500 channelled session available... and I have read so many. This is why I paraphrase. Even when I remember parts, I seem to never be able to find them again Blush

This is what Q'uo has said. I cannot remember if it was Latwii or Hatonn however.

fairyfarmgirl

Dead and Rebirth= Rebirth and Death--- We are continously dying and being reborn each moment we move forward and let go... Death in this case is not the funeral type... simply a slow change of form (for most) or a pinacle moment of transformation (for others).

Death also means rebirth and Rebirth means to become made new= Transformation is a more accurate term.

All is well. All is Right. You are Love and Light. See to the left and Right up and down and all around... All is well. All is Right.

fairyfarmgirl
It has long been my interpretation that Ra made it clear that ALL of this ascension, etc. would be first a product of time/space or would occur in time/space long before anything is seen in space/time. The manifestation in space/time would be as physical evolution for bodies to develop to handle the 4th density electrical field, and this will take several hundred years and possibly as much as a thousand. The 4th density body will not even be remotely physical as we think of physical now, but will be similar to the etheric body. From our current perspective, a 4th density being would be much more like a spirit than a physical being. When Jesus resurrected, he was in the etheric body. An etheric body can manifest and be seen by 3rd density but typically is not. Again, I'm no authority, but this is my take on it.
PEACE
My interpretation has been much the same. Ra is simply explaining that we make the choice to enter fourth density at the start of a new incarnation. These ideas of an instant shift with massive physical upheaval is just a glamor in my opinion. Makes for a great story at least!
(02-22-2010, 01:37 PM)thomas Wrote: [ -> ]It has long been my interpretation that Ra made it clear that ALL of this ascension, etc. would be first a product of time/space or would occur in time/space long before anything is seen in space/time. The manifestation in space/time would be as physical evolution for bodies to develop to handle the 4th density electrical field, and this will take several hundred years and possibly as much as a thousand. The 4th density body will not even be remotely physical as we think of physical now, but will be similar to the etheric body. From our current perspective, a 4th density being would be much more like a spirit than a physical being.

if im not mistaken Ra said that 2d 3d transformation was accomplished in 2-3 generations. and 3-4 change would take up to 150 years (im not sure) due to difficulties in the planet.

also, i dont think 4d body is an etheric body from what i remember. it is in the 5th d that the physical/etheric distinction starts to fade.
im lately in the opinion that this planet needs a sudden shift, due to its societal structure, its negative oriented social system. else, the 4d incarnates will have to deal with numerous difficulties.
And what happens if humans come up with a cure for aging in our lifetime? Then what?
(06-09-2010, 09:35 PM)binary Wrote: [ -> ]And what happens if humans come up with a cure for aging in our lifetime? Then what?

Welcome binary Smile

You made me laugh. The only thing mankind has come up with a cure for is life. It knows how to kill itself faster than ever nowadays, and there are even many who breath in and out that are not alive...

Gents, what Ra stated has changed. There are 1800+ more recent channellings from Q'uo, a collective of Ra, Latwii, and Hatonn, on the subjects which you desire to understand.
(06-10-2010, 02:18 AM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2010, 09:35 PM)binary Wrote: [ -> ]And what happens if humans come up with a cure for aging in our lifetime? Then what?

Welcome binary Smile

You made me laugh. The only thing mankind has come up with a cure for is life. It knows how to kill itself faster than ever nowadays, and there are even many who breath in and out that are not alive...

Gents, what Ra stated has changed. There are 1800+ more recent channellings from Q'uo, a collective of Ra, Latwii, and Hatonn, on the subjects which you desire to understand.

Actually, I think it's definitely within the realm of possibility that humanity finds a cure for natural death in our lifetime. I think it's worth considering.
(06-10-2010, 04:28 AM)binary Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I think it's definitely within the realm of possibility that humanity finds a cure for natural death in our lifetime. I think it's worth considering.

This has been a fun thought experiment in many fiction novels, the first one that comes to mind being Anne Rice's vampire series, of which I have read 3 or 4 books. In her stories, vampires are immortal creatures. Inevitably what happens to any vampire as he or she ages is an ever increasing sense of disconnection from reality, especially as the books came closer to the present time. Many would feel panic, instablility, and would gradually waste away in to insanity. I suspect this would be the result of some sort of miracle medicine that eliminates death.

The real deal about this reality is that our universe's favorite game is hide and seek, as Alan Watts would say. Now you see me, now you don't. If I were to put my hand on your shoulder, you may forget that it was there if I let it rest without moving. But if I were to tap you on the shoulder (tap.. tap.. tap.. on/off... on/off... on/off...) you would know that I am there. Your name sake says it all, Binary. Or look at science, look at the wave form. Crest, trough. Crest, trough. So it is with life and death. You cannot have life if you do not have death, otherwise life is not really life. Nor can you have a wave with only crests, or know that it is sunny outside without there also being a time of darkness. Are you sad, how do you know? Because you have felt happiness before. Everything has it's necessary opposite, at least in third density. So it is with life and death. We define Life by first defining what it is not. Without that, life would not be.

Spiritually speaking, I feel our higher selves would take the reins away from anyone who had found a way to live forever. It would be contrary to our higher purpose of soul evolution. Note that Ra quite frequently referred to death as 'opportunities' to leave the physical plane. From their perspective death does not have the connotations and fear associated with it as most on our sphere today tie in to it.

Interesting thoughts, Binary. Oh, and welcome to the forum!
(06-10-2010, 04:28 AM)binary Wrote: [ -> ]Actually, I think it's definitely within the realm of possibility that humanity finds a cure for natural death in our lifetime. I think it's worth considering.

They already have a cure for natural death. It is called unnatural death Wink

You must be young. If you were ninety you wouldn't be thinking so romantically about eternal life in these bodies. Personally, I know we already have infinite life... what we perceive as death is as the child that perceives loss at a toy being taken away, that which occurs from a limited perspective.

I heard it aptly put once: "No one gets out of here dead."
(06-10-2010, 11:33 AM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting thoughts, Binary. Oh, and welcome to the forum!

Thanks. I'm new to this stuff, as I'm mainly just looking for a philosophy to live by. I found this stuff on a search involving DMT, researching NDE/OBE, and reading about our search for a cure for aging (Aubrey De Grey). As I"m new to this stuff, I still have a lot of questions, and I will be honest and say I can't quite let myself believe all of the Ra material is true...but it is rather captivating. If anything - and most importantly - it is a GREAT philosophy to live by, as I have recently been pretty downtrodden about the prospects of humanity, especially involving the political realm.

Keep in mind that even if we do find a cure for aging, we will all die eventually via accidents or disease of some sort.

I have other questions involving the anthropology/archeology of human life as it pertains to Ra's information, and I'll bring it up when I have the time. I'm no expert, so I'm looking for answers, although I have accepted the fact that the "out of Africa" theory is nonsense (although it has a great motive: we all come from the same stock). BTW, if anyone has any info or a link to a place talking about this subject (explanation for fossils we've seen of early man, etc) please let me know.
So ? are we all biting the dust soon ?
I'm pretty new to this and have read some Ra, and some others including Cory Herter, and I am still struggling with the whole thing.

I was at David Wilcock's Austin seminar. The question was asked there, "Is the world going to end in 2012?"

His reply was that ET folks would not allow the world to be destroyed by any nuclear devices. That if some 'act of God' destruction was going to occur, the 'council members' would wisk all the people who would remain in 3d to another 3d planet where they will carry on with their 3d lives. The people who transition to 4d would remain, but the 'acts of God' destruction would not affect them.

In addition, I think I go this right, that 3d people making the transition to 4d would not even notice the non-transitioning 3d people are gone. That they would have simply vanished and that 4d people will carry on merrily on a wonderful earth.

How does this all fall into the Ra predictions?
(06-11-2010, 02:41 AM)MtDoraGuy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm pretty new to this and have read some Ra, and some others including Cory Herter, and I am still struggling with the whole thing.

I was at David Wilcock's Austin seminar. The question was asked there, "Is the world going to end in 2012?"

His reply was that ET folks would not allow the world to be destroyed by any nuclear devices. That if some 'act of God' destruction was going to occur, the 'council members' would wisk all the people who would remain in 3d to another 3d planet where they will carry on with their 3d lives. The people who transition to 4d would remain, but the 'acts of God' destruction would not affect them.

In addition, I think I go this right, that 3d people making the transition to 4d would not even notice the non-transitioning 3d people are gone. That they would have simply vanished and that 4d people will carry on merrily on a wonderful earth.

How does this all fall into the Ra predictions?

I don't know, but that Cory Herter guy seems like a hack business man. Sacred G? Gimme a break.

Sorry I can't help you, I'm new to this stuff too. I also find it interesting that Sam Parnia's results for his AWARE study are supposed to be released in 2012. I think some solid results showing that we do experience something spiritual after death would have a positive effect on humanity; perhaps instead of obsessing over things like money and material items in this lifetime, we might just decide to spend that time loving each other and enjoying each other's company....if anything perhaps to ensure that our spirit actually ascends after death.
Within the past couple weeks I've had two major spiritual interventions. the first one I solemnly swear christ consciousness was in my friend I was tripping on shrooms with. I'm not going to go into the details, but I will say that we were psychically connected (telepathic) and that he could read me like a book. that even though I say i'm not afraid of death, he gave me the chance to leave that night, and explained that my body is like a story, and that death was just an ending to that infinite possibility of life. that through death, I could consciously experience anything else in the world I wanted, 'cause consciousness would be relieved of the final illusion: bio-degradability, aka mortality, aka death.

the second "intervention", i would say, is the dream I had last night, which I posted in detail in the thread Higher Institution of Learning. The only thing I have to add to it is that an amusing looking figure of death (he had the stature of death that we see in movies, but he was wearing a funny looking "Scream" mask.) he gave me the impression that that dream would become reality if I were to let go from this ego, and let him take me.

because of these two experiences, I can say it seems that death is the only way to take on a higher dimensional B/M/S complex. there is honestly nothing to fear of death. Personally, I'm just hanging on because I think there are a couple more things to achieve in this density. But you never know, because we, ourselves, are only living in ONE possibility of existence or one parallel universe. we can experience all the infinite possibilities of life when we let go of our binding to this density or reality.

this is just my interpretation, but it seems to all add up.