Bring4th

Full Version: Three Friends Possessed and Hospitalised After Playing With Ouija Board
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z35TSbetiy
Quote:Three American friends have been taken to hospital after reportedly becoming ‘possessed’ by evil spirits while playing with a Ouija board.

Alexandra Huerta, 22, was playing the game with her brother Sergio, 23, and 18-year-old cousin Fernando Cuevas at a house in the village of San Juan Tlacotenco in south-west Mexico.

But minutes into it, she apparently started ‘growling’ and thrashing around in a ‘trance-like’ state

Meanwhile, Sergio and Fernando also reportedly started showing signs of ‘possession’, including feelings of blindness, deafness and hallucinations.

Paramedics were called to the house and took the trio to hospital, according to Alexandra’s parents.

They restrained Alexandra to prevent her from hurting herself, before treating the three with painkillers, anti-stress medication and eye drops, which seemingly worked.

Victor Demesa, 46, the director of public safety in the nearby town of Tepoztlan, said: ‘The medical rescue of these three young people was very complicated.
do you think this was real BrownEye?
Thank you my friend for these catalysts. I am happy for the awareness that I can now look at these without fear and instead with love and understanding. I wish for all of you my friends this same awareness if you want it.
(06-24-2014, 09:00 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]do you think this was real BrownEye?

Not surprising. I have a few friends that are not into this kind of stuff that described thumping and footsteps on the ceiling when they played with a board with some friends. Said it was weird, but that was all they said. I had the same experience minus the board, which is what originally brought me across this forum years ago.
Ouija boards often get a bad rep because people use them frivolously, and have no idea how they work. People often have the mistaken impression that Ouija and other spirit boards are somehow evil, but it is like fire. It is neutral. It can be used effectively, and with great purpose if you know how to use it.

It will burn you if you don't, however.
I agree with that.
As with fire, certain safety measures should be used.
Quote:Q: What is the spiritual benefit of people being possessed by Demons?

O: There are no such things as Demons. However there are such things as lower frequency or what might be defined as ‘Astral’ entities.

Astral entities, although low frequency, exist in the 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th frequencies of the multiverse and can therefore latch onto the energies associated with these levels of the human energy field or aura. They cannot exist above or below these frequencies.

They cannot metabolize their own energy and so they need a host. This host must be under their control in some small way to deflect their hosts attention away from being attached to them energetically, so the astral entity gives them something in return.

The feelings of physical power, metal power, coercion and information on what to do next, based upon an overlay of the astral entities precognition that are given to the host, are so intoxicating that they bypass the feeling that something is not quite right with them. They accept how they feel energetically as being how they feel normally and this level of acceptance of the new “depleted but powerful” self is accepted surprisingly quickly.

As time goes by the host and the entity work in tandem together, the one being used to, and in expectation of, the rewards given by the other. And so, the astral entity through giving rewards or feelings of power etc is able to passively control the host. This is passive possession because the hosts personality, is, to all intents and purposes unchanged. With the exception of a few enhancements that is.

A more aggressive version of possession by an astral entity is seen when it wants to ‘become’ the host. That is, the incarnate aspect or soul projected into the human vehicle by the true energetic self. It can’t though, because it’s the wrong energy signature. Because its desire to become the host is so overwhelming, the astral entity tries to affect what it cannot affect. In this process the entity experiences the total disharmony of its frequencies with the host and suffers accordingly, the host displaying disturbing “out of character” personality changes as a result.

Although they may appear to be abhorrent (they attain the appearance of the images we fear the most as a method of control), they are easily removed by someone with the right skill and intention and are nothing to worry about.

I make a point here though that there is no benefit of being possessed by an astral entity.

http://guyneedler.wordpress.com/2014/02/...-14-of-20/
It baffles me that the concept of protection could be denied while still attempting to adhere to other concepts from the same source (Ra).
(06-24-2014, 02:53 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]It baffles me that the concept of protection could be denied while still attempting to adhere to other concepts from the same source (Ra).

Ra 32.1 Wrote:...we see protection being very simple. Give thanksgiving for each moment. See the self and the other-self as Creator. Open the heart. Always know the light and praise it. This is all the protection necessary.

Love is the great protector ! Wink
I've felt dark presences, and even the Light and Love wasn't enough to keep me sane. In fact the Light made my own darkness that much sharper and piercing.

I've been taken in an ambulance where I thought they were driving me to hell, and that the blood pressure they were taking was torturing me.

I did Ouija board before, but didn't get much out of it.
A friend sent this to me after asking about soul retrieval I do. http://www.spiritrelease.org/background/...gments.php

Sort of gives a portion of concept to the whole "possession" idea.

Also of note, Dolores Cannon on one hand says there are no "demons", then in the same class emphasizes the importance of shielding, going as far as to say that a hypnotist that does not use protection does not care about you.

Whole lot of cognitive circles in the new age crowd.
(06-27-2014, 11:09 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I've felt dark presences, and even the Light and Love wasn't enough to keep me sane. In fact the Light made my own darkness that much sharper and piercing...

I feel dark presences from time to time as well. What works for me is that, while I am scared and my vibrations are affected, I simply do my best to relax and let the moment pass. And it always passes fairly quickly, much more quickly than any other protection method I have tried. If I am not too scared, I will even try to find where the love is in that moment, but that does not happen very often, because I find it almost impossible not to be scared by the experience. It's like my body/ego is scared even if my mind knows that there is nothing to fear. Really weird feeling.

The way I see it, it's live and let live. The attacker is a part of me in fact. So by not attacking or defending, the attacker seems to have much less power over me. By allowing that part to be as it is, I am allowing my self to be as I am.

Of course, when someone engages in a magical working it's quite possible that more complex forms of protection is more appropriate. But for day to day protection, I really believe that love and acceptance is the best. Smile

Unbound

(06-26-2014, 09:22 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2014, 02:53 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]It baffles me that the concept of protection could be denied while still attempting to adhere to other concepts from the same source (Ra).

Ra 32.1 Wrote:...we see protection being very simple. Give thanksgiving for each moment. See the self and the other-self as Creator. Open the heart. Always know the light and praise it. This is all the protection necessary.

Love is the great protector ! Wink

If you add up what these "techniques" are really doing, it is giving one courage. That is the key to all challenges of the dark. The darkness cannot stand up to the courage of light and love.
(06-28-2014, 02:58 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]If you add up what these "techniques" are really doing, it is giving one courage.

I'd say it's more the belief than anything else. The 'Mind over matter' axiom is quite literal and true.

Unbound

(06-28-2014, 03:02 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2014, 02:58 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]If you add up what these "techniques" are really doing, it is giving one courage.

I'd say it's more the belief than anything else. The 'Mind over matter' axiom is quite literal and true.

It takes courage to believe, no?
This was my experience lately.

I got approached while in bed by entities. I felt a warmth in my spine. Thought I was getting some sort of kundalini attunement. They were also encouraging certain thoughts of a supposedly positive nature but which would involve certain choices being made.

I wanted to call an entity to make sure it was all OK. But couldn't find the strength. Eventually I called the Holy Spirit and Ra and they both warned me that these were not good entities.

I have also sent paranoid communications to people and been warned with synchronicities to tell me these thoughts are not helpful, and pushing me toward the holy spirit. Now I know that I have to use the holy spirit for protection and I wear a crucifix.
I felt warmth in my meditation yesterday, and today I feel despair and anxious. Not sure if there's a connection.
(06-29-2014, 05:04 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-28-2014, 03:02 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]

It takes courage to believe, no?

Right, but it's the 'belief' in courage which is the distinction. Belief is always primary to anything given it is the belief in any concept (In this case the idea of being courageous) which provides the foundation and generates the experience (Thought/belief creating form). In the context of this thread and avoiding such greetings it's more along the idea of acknowledging and the belief in ones own sovereignty, rather than the belief in being a victim, as this is what will feed back in ones reality tunnel. Often such 'beliefs' are unconscious, which is where inner work is useful to address said imbalances.