Bring4th

Full Version: "they fear the forgetting" (re: 5D Neggie Wanderers)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
just a question about this passage, triggered recently by discussions regard the 'Choice':

Quote:48.6 In fifth-density negative, service to self has become extremely intense and the self has shrunk or compacted so that the dialogues with the teach/learners are used exclusively in order to intensify wisdom. There are very, very few fifth-density negative Wanderers for they fear the forgetting. There are very, very few fifth-density Orion members for they do not any longer perceive any virtue in other-selves.

a) do they 'fear the forgetting' because they might become positive?

b) 'very very few fifth-density negative Wanderers' - does that mean there are almost nil 6d neggie wanderers?

c) does that mean there are at least a non-trivial number of 4d neggie Wanderers?
a) Possible, but unlikely given the momentum of negativity they have going on already. They would unconsciously default to selfishness given the slightest opportunity. But, in my opinion, they fear the forgetting because they value, above all other things, power and knowledge and their power in fifth density is most great. But it is very possible that in their negative confusion they could damage their polarity by not utilizing catalyst properly in a negatively efficient manner. I don't think they would be worried about switching to full on positive, but I think the reluctance to incarnate is that it would likely just end up being a stagnation in their progress -- the net result being little forward or backward movement (due mainly to the forgetting characteristic of third density, and the extreme unlikelihood in a life devoid of positive polarity for looking within to the extent of remembering who and what they are (as Ra said, it is extremely difficult to open the gateway to intelligent infinity from the solar plexus center).

b) Yes.

c) I would venture to say there are just as few fourth density negative wanders. They see fourth density as a definite upgrade to their prior state of being, and rarely have any desire to reinhabit third density.
(06-24-2014, 11:16 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]b) 'very very few fifth-density negative Wanderers' - does that mean there are almost nil 6d neggie wanderers?

Quote:69.12 Questioner: Is it possible to tell me roughly how many Wanderers that have come to this planet within this master cycle have experienced this displacement into a negative time/space? Just wondering if there have been many.
Ra: I am Ra. We can note the number of such occurrences. There has been only one. We cannot, due to the Law of Confusion, discuss the entity.
(06-24-2014, 11:47 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]a) Possible, but unlikely given the momentum of negativity they have going on already. They would unconsciously default to selfishness given the slightest opportunity. But, in my opinion, they fear the forgetting because they value, above all other things, power and knowledge and their power in fifth density is most great. But it is very possible that in their negative confusion they could damage their polarity by not utilizing catalyst properly in a negatively efficient manner. I don't think they would be worried about switching to full on positive, but I think the reluctance to incarnate is that it would likely just end up being a stagnation in their progress -- the net result being little forward or backward movement (due mainly to the forgetting characteristic of third density, and the extreme unlikelihood in a life devoid of positive polarity for looking within to the extent of remembering who and what they are (as Ra said, it is extremely difficult to open the gateway to intelligent infinity from the solar plexus center).

b) Yes.

c) I would venture to say there are just as few fourth density negative wanders. They see fourth density as a definite upgrade to their prior state of being, and rarely have any desire to reinhabit third density.

thanks anagogy.

if I can digest what you have said, then it appears that the notion of 'Wandering' - or choosing to incarnate in 3d from a higher density would be primarily for the means of offering service; which is almost exclusively for positive radiation.

for negative harvest out of 3d, 95% STS is already required, so incarnating for the purposes of increasing negative polarity using denser catalyst would not seem to be too appealing an offer for a 4d or 5d neggie. It appears they have very little to 'gain' from wandering, and can pull the strings much more effectively from a higher vantage point (density-wise).
(06-24-2014, 11:16 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]b) 'very very few fifth-density negative Wanderers' - does that mean there are almost nil 6d neggie wanderers?

From my understanding of the Law of One. 6d negative entities, once they realize that they cannot go further in their polarity, have to retrace their way back to 6d via the positive path.

So there must be more 6d negative wanderers than 5d. Those 6d negative wanderers in the process of switching polarity.
Patrick, my understanding is that instead of retracing, they simply switch polarities to positive. Ra speaks about it not being a very difficult feat to accomplish given the abilities and self-knowledge they have developed by that stage.
36.18 Questioner: Are there any examples of sixth-density negatively polarized Wanderers in our historical past?

Ra: I am Ra. This information could be harmful. We withhold it. Please attempt to view the entities about you as part of the Creator. We can explain no further.
(06-24-2014, 01:02 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]

From my understanding of the Law of One. 6d negative entities, once they realize that they cannot go further in their polarity, have to retrace their way back to 6d via the positive path.

So there must be more 6d negative wanderers than 5d. Those 6d negative wanderers in the process of switching polarity.

36.15 Questioner: Well, then let’s say that when Himmler, for instance, reaches sixth-density negative at the beginnings of sixth-density negative, at this time would it be [the] case that an entity would realize that his higher self is sixth-density positively oriented and for that reason make the jump from negative to positive orientation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The sixth-density negative entity is extremely wise. It observes the spiritual entropy occurring due to the lack of ability to express the unity of sixth density. Thus, loving the Creator and realizing at some point that the Creator is not only self but other-self as self, this entity consciously chooses an instantaneous energy reorientation so that it may continue its evolution.
(06-24-2014, 01:17 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Patrick, my understanding is that instead of retracing, they simply switch polarities to positive. Ra speaks about it not being a very difficult feat to accomplish given the abilities and self-knowledge they have developed by that stage.
(06-24-2014, 01:18 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]36.15 Questioner: Well, then let’s say that when Himmler, for instance, reaches sixth-density negative at the beginnings of sixth-density negative, at this time would it be [the] case that an entity would realize that his higher self is sixth-density positively oriented and for that reason make the jump from negative to positive orientation?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The sixth-density negative entity is extremely wise. It observes the spiritual entropy occurring due to the lack of ability to express the unity of sixth density. Thus, loving the Creator and realizing at some point that the Creator is not only self but other-self as self, this entity consciously chooses an instantaneous energy reorientation so that it may continue its evolution.

I do not remember where I read this, of course I can't find the quote when it's needed, but I thought Don asked if after the 6d negative instantly switched to positive, if they had to retrace their path through the densities and Ra answering that this was correct. I know they switch polarity instantly, but that is just their perspective that is switching, their biases. The positive polarity lessons still having to be learned. Thus why the negative path is so much longer than the positive.

Plenum, here's a quote for you. Smile

Quote:36.16 Questioner: Then the sixth-density entity who has reached that point in positive orientation may choose to become what we call a Wanderer and move back. I am wondering if this ever occurs with a negatively oriented sixth-density entity? Do any move back as Wanderers?

Ra: I am Ra. Once the negatively polarized entity has reached a certain point in the wisdom density it becomes extremely unlikely that it will choose to risk the forgetting, for this polarization is not selfless but selfish and with wisdom realizes the jeopardy of such “wandering.” Occasionally a sixth-density negative entity becomes a Wanderer in an effort to continue to polarize towards the negative. This is extremely unusual.
So, do we propose that the one known to us as Lucifer was the entity displaced into negative time/space?

Would also make sense according to this:

"There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment but also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn."

Also this regarding the Venus Harvest:

"89.31 Questioner: What techniques did the two negatively harvested entities use for negative polarization on such a positively polarized planet?
Ra: I am Ra. The technique of control over others and domination unto the physical death was used in both cases. Upon a planetary influence much unused to slaughter these entities were able to polarize by this means. Upon your third-density environment at the time of your experiencing such entities would merely be considered, shall we say, ruthless despots which waged the holy war."
thanks for the quotes Matt and Patrick.

The one by Patrick tells the story, and fills in the gaps quite well.

Cheers!
I feel like a positive wanderer. I'm surprised I didn't fear the forgetting when I was in higher density. Though there must be some trepidation though for anyone to come back into 3D, and possibly be trapped in master cycles, repeatedly.

I'm here now and I fear the forgetting, so much is forgotten.

I know I'm not a negative wanderer because I didn't program life for wealth, or ease of living, or a troubled childhood full of anger.

Just read another quote that said that we made the choice in compassion and deep thought. It wasn't an idle decision to come to 3D. There was competition, so we wanted badly to come. Maybe I got bored in 6D with Infinity.
(06-24-2014, 02:03 PM)Ashim Wrote: [ -> ]So, do we propose that the one known to us as Lucifer was the entity displaced into negative time/space?

Would also make sense according to this:

"There is no concept of right and wrong, good or bad. It is a culture in monochrome. In this context you may see the one you call Lucifer as the true light-bringer in that the knowledge of good and evil both precipitated the mind/body/spirits of this Logos from the Edenic conditions of constant contentment but also provided the impetus to move, to work and to learn."

Also this regarding the Venus Harvest:

"89.31 Questioner: What techniques did the two negatively harvested entities use for negative polarization on such a positively polarized planet?
Ra: I am Ra. The technique of control over others and domination unto the physical death was used in both cases. Upon a planetary influence much unused to slaughter these entities were able to polarize by this means. Upon your third-density environment at the time of your experiencing such entities would merely be considered, shall we say, ruthless despots which waged the holy war."

It was what came to my mind when I read the LOO, at least.

Unbound

(06-24-2014, 11:16 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]just a question about this passage, triggered recently by discussions regard the 'Choice':

Quote:48.6 In fifth-density negative, service to self has become extremely intense and the self has shrunk or compacted so that the dialogues with the teach/learners are used exclusively in order to intensify wisdom. There are very, very few fifth-density negative Wanderers for they fear the forgetting. There are very, very few fifth-density Orion members for they do not any longer perceive any virtue in other-selves.

a) do they 'fear the forgetting' because they might become positive?

b) 'very very few fifth-density negative Wanderers' - does that mean there are almost nil 6d neggie wanderers?

c) does that mean there are at least a non-trivial number of 4d neggie Wanderers?

A) Might become positive, or worse, completely confused and caught up in karma necessitating further incarnations.

B) The only, only cases I have ever considered there may be a 6D negative wanderer is in the context of a polarity flip or in the case of a single entity reincarnating and each time it is arranged that the individual is taught entirely about themselves from a young age. I can't imagine a 6D negative risking wandering without a safety net of remembrance set up.

C) There are quite a few 4D negative wanderers but most of them are likely highly confused. What reason would a 4D neg have for wandering? The possibility of increased power through intensive use of catalyst, so wandering can be used for polarization. Another reason is to act as a beacon for other negatives to trace and use as a gateway. This may seem like it is service to others, but not so if the individual entity uses the incoming influence for self service.
I am also guessing that these negative Wanderers (as few of them as they are) would absolutely love and adore these neggie planets:

Quote:65.13 Questioner: How common in the universe is a mixed harvest for a planet of both positively and negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes?

Ra: I am Ra. Among planetary harvests which yield an harvest of mind/body/spirit complexes approximately 10% are negative; approximately 60% are positive; and approximately 30% are mixed with nearly all harvest being positive. In the event of mixed harvest it is almost unknown for the majority of the harvest to be negative. When a planet moves strongly towards the negative there is almost no opportunity for harvestable positive polarization.
It makes me wonder if I planned finding the Law of One into this incarnation, or if it happened by chance. The Law of One awakened me. I knew there was something more to life before I found it though. I knew that Earth wasn't home, and that one could have telepathic connection with an ET. My hypnotist verified for me that there were ET connections with me. And that Earth feels a little prickly in its energy to me. Or maybe that's not the right word. It is a little uncomfortable here.
(06-26-2014, 03:39 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]I am also guessing that these negative Wanderers (as few of them as they are) would absolutely love and adore these neggie planets:

Quote:65.13 Questioner: How common in the universe is a mixed harvest for a planet of both positively and negatively oriented mind/body/spirit complexes?

Ra: I am Ra. Among planetary harvests which yield an harvest of mind/body/spirit complexes approximately 10% are negative; approximately 60% are positive; and approximately 30% are mixed with nearly all harvest being positive. In the event of mixed harvest it is almost unknown for the majority of the harvest to be negative. When a planet moves strongly towards the negative there is almost no opportunity for harvestable positive polarization.

Yeah, it would be like doing battles in an anime for them. Doing 100's of karate kicks while suspended in mid-air.