Bring4th

Full Version: Playing Card Divination and General Divination Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't claim to be a master of this craft. I'm just well-relaxed and trusting of my intuitive capacities. You're free to believe I am a fraud and that this is a game. You can take whatever I say with a grain of salt.

Ask me any question and I will draw a series of playing cards that I will use to describe your situation, letting the cards inspire me.

Feel free to use this thread to discuss divination in general.

michael430

[deleted]
Will I ever get over this wanting to depart 3D, or is this longing just a part of me?

Unbound

(06-25-2014, 05:57 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Will I ever get over this wanting to depart 3D, or is this longing just a part of me?

Not so long as you view "not-3D" as "better".
I frequently read for myself, and on occasion others, with the tarot. Use my trusty RW deck most of the time, and am looking into the Brotherhood of the Light deck. I say that as you may be interested in the tarot archetypes of the major arcana.
(06-25-2014, 05:54 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]My question : what's got me feeling down today ?

7 of Diamonds: An overall lack of satisfaction in one's current experience.

2 of Diamonds: There is a division in what you want and what you have been told you want in your life. You want things that you truly do not want.

4 of Spades: You have a great attachment to specific things in your life that are not being fulfilled. You desire something you see as greater than yourself.

Ace of Diamonds: You are seeking a mountain top, an apex to your existence, a goal that is very difficult to reach. In facing your ability to surmount it, you find yourself in great despair.

Upside down blank card with "All = 1" written on it: You do not see unity in your current life. You do not believe things are supporting you as you desire to be supported.

Jack of Clubs: You are uncertain as to what you exactly want out of living.

Queen of Spades: You find great uncertainty on how to remain cool-headed while still having dissatisfaction in life. You attempt to be at peace but find yourself angered?

Feel free to call me out on any errors.

(06-25-2014, 05:57 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Will I ever get over this wanting to depart 3D, or is this longing just a part of me?
7 of Diamonds: When you find satisfaction in your current life experience, this desire will become less.

10 of Clubs: It stems out of seeing your current experience undesirable.

9 of Spades: You've always sought ascension in your life experiences. In this life, the lesson was to be at peace with what was given, even great challenge. With patience and acceptance, this desire will remain but will not cause as much suffering.

(06-25-2014, 06:56 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]I frequently read for myself, and on occasion others, with the tarot. Use my trusty RW deck most of the time, and am looking into the Brotherhood of the Light deck. I say that as you may be interested in the tarot archetypes of the major arcana.

I would throw around rocks if I had to but I am interested in playing with other designs and cards. I am uncertain on how accurate any method is. I just do it to explore how my mind works in this regard.

What is your usual method?
How do I recover from my recent catalyst and experience more joy?
(06-25-2014, 08:50 PM)Phoenix Wrote: [ -> ]How do I recover from my recent catalyst and experience more joy?

10 of Diamonds: See what you want in your catalyst, what you actually wish to have and accept the catalyst as a path towards your desires.

Blank card with "All = 1" written on it: Find stability and a consistency in your choices to pursue your desires. Don't back out of your choices so easily, be responsible towards yourself.

Seven of Diamonds: Be satisfied with whatever comes and have faith that your best efforts will inevitably take you where you wish to be.

This may not directly answer your question but it's what I got.
It feels very accurate. I am very thankful. It 'rings true.' Links to things I had already thought but didn't have access to right now.
(06-25-2014, 07:54 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]What is your usual method?

I call upon my Guidance System/HS and request the probabilities are influenced to provide the desired reading in accordance with what is asked. Cards are shuffled lightly but I take care not to look at the cards themselves so as to prevent potential unconscious influence. I see the 'randomness' as highly symbolic of the multitudinous probable realities that can spring forth featuring all potential combination of cards, and so that which is actually brought through (observed) is directly funnelled to my tunnel of experience through the filter that is my gateway to intelligent infinity, ala the Higher Self.

The reading format varies (General/specific), though what I do is I first state the 'section' of the reading I am doing just prior to choosing the cards. So, I may state "the emotional state of the person" then pick any 2 cards that I intuit and place them face down. I then ask for another aspect, say, "the reality of the situation", or "guidance for the person". I do not operate using reversed cards, nor do I keep my deck in such a configuration, however there have been times where this has nevertheless occurred, so I take it as a sign and read it as is.

Once done I flip all the cards then simply string together the reading. Each of the cards evokes a certain picture or meaning within, and is also why I prefer the original Rider Waite illustrations for this. That isn't to say that I do not look for the archetypal descriptors for the arcana by others, as it comes in use and is incorporated. When the cards are read in context it isn't difficult to see a common thread emerging.
A follow up question: Could you speak on the recovery from making destructive choices?

I also find that raising vibration is part of what causes pain in one way, but not in another.
9 of Clubs: It is the process of making choices that cause resistance and catalyst that enable us to live in excitement and surprise in the first place. It's not knowing what will happen after making a choice that makes partial or whole destruction possible.

King of Hearts: Recovery is based on an acceptance of the responsibility we have for our choices and their results.

5 of Clubs: This recovery enables the concept of wisdom to exist in the first place. Wisdom is responsibility for the desires and choices of the self and others embodied.
can u give me answers to my questions w/o knowing the questions? i've thought of 3 questions & i'm looking for yes or no answers...actually, the answer to question #3 could be 'uncertain' rather than yes or no
Will it grow any bigger?
(06-26-2014, 12:29 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]can u give me answers to my questions w/o knowing the questions? i've thought of 3 questions & i'm looking for yes or no answers...actually, the answer to question #3 could be 'uncertain' rather than yes or no
Let's try. Take it with a grain of salt.

Yes, Yes, Yes

Edit: Bleh, scrambled up the cards before posting them. Forgot them.

(06-26-2014, 01:21 AM)Alex Zachary Wrote: [ -> ]Will it grow any bigger?
It will remain as-it-is.

3 of Diamonds
What's the cause(s) to my back problem?
Feel free to call me a crackpot on this one.

Ace of Diamonds: It is caused by severe strain and...

10 of Spades: ...and a lack of relaxation in this area.

6 of Diamonds: If this portion of the body were moved more often...

10 of Diamonds: ...the problem would alleviate naturally.

6 of Spades: Change will not occur through normal medical treatment but rather a commitment to moving this portion of the body actively.

3 of Diamonds: Only through faith will this ailment heal.

7 of Diamonds: This problem is nowhere near permanent at this time.

michael430

[deleted]
There's not always a sign with an upside down card. I am not very strict with my interpretations. Sometimes it tells me there is uncertainty; Once an upside-down spade told me my will would lower in a certain paradigm.

In order for their to be strict signs in the card symbology, imo, you have to let your shuffling be inspired. Shuffle loosely and cut the deck often.
I am surrounded now by many rich and somewhat confusing learnings/teachings. And yet the calling feels now greater than ever. I fell i am being initiated to an even greater responsibilty - and yet the service is very clear to me. Would you be able to give me any insight ? Or eludicate what appears mostly invisible to me? My relationship with this forum in the past was that of a (mostly) silent observer. And felt much heart sadness at the confusion of many of the ones of this forum. The veiling can be cruel. But I am here now! Walking with all of you in my heart.
10 of Spades: You are aware of yourself and what you currently know.

Ace of Clubs: Embrace what is not yet known in unison with what is known...

Ace of Hearts: ...and conglomerate with what is not known in love, in faith that all that is desired to be known will be known. People are here to help you and offer many perspectives. There is nothing to fear.
(06-25-2014, 07:54 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
7 of Diamonds: When you find satisfaction in your current life experience, this desire will become less.

10 of Clubs: It stems out of seeing your current experience undesirable.

9 of Spades: You've always sought ascension in your life experiences. In this life, the lesson was to be at peace with what was given, even great challenge. With patience and acceptance, this desire will remain but will not cause as much suffering.

There are indeed a few undesirable things about my life. There are also a few desirable things, such as anthros and furries. I have a good friend at least. It takes me past the problems with work and with another person in my life. And my dog brings me joy as well. But I get so restless.