Bring4th

Full Version: The Interview Project: Carla Rueckert & Jim McCarty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear Community,

We’re starting up an awesome new venture. Beginning mid-July, we will initiate a project to interview Carla Rueckert and Jim McCarty on film, comprehensively questioning them over a range of subjects ranging from the Ra Contact, to the L/L Research story, to personal biography. See our proposal below.

Do you have anything you’d like to ask Carla and Jim? If so, please reply to this thread and contribute a question or questions. Please of course be respectful. The basic categories are listed at the bottom of this post.

Alternatively, you can send your question(s) via email to the contact address listed on this page: http://llresearch.org/contact.aspx.

If your question is not already on our list and fits the scope of the project, we’ll do our best to ask it.

Thanks in advance!
The L/L Team

Goals of Interview Project

1) To interview Carla and Jim in order to capture information about their lives, their work, their organization, and their material.

2) To gather as much raw material as possible in one place. Though there are interviews, radio programs, and writings with pieces of information here and there, the goal will be to compile it all in one place.

3) To eventually make this raw material available for a documentary or similar type of video to be shared with the L/L readership.

Why Undertake the Interview Project

Carla Rueckert and Jim McCarty are two of the original three founders of L/L Research, an organization that will outlive them, perhaps continuing for many generations, third-density willing.

To better understand their story is to better understand the story of L/L Research: who it is, what it is, where it’s been and where it’s headed; especially for those in later years who will not have had the benefit of knowing Carla and Jim in person.

Not only will it be a helpful internal resource for L/L Research, but for the existing loose community, and if wider interest in this information and work is ever developed, this interview material will serve as helpful historical documentation. (Even now we look back and lament that there is only a single video of Don Elkins, and only a couple audio recordings of him speaking.)

Suggested Question Categories for the Interview Project

1) The story of L/L Research, from beginning to present
2) The Ra Contact
3) The art of channeling
4) The people who have played a role in L/L Research
5) Don Elkins
6) Living the Law of One/interpretation of the Confederation message/focus on spiritual principles
7) Mission statement-related questions
8) Some personal biography
May not be the right place to ask this but, how are you doing Carla ? I hope you are feeling better. If there is anything you need, please let this community know.

L/L Heart Heart Heart

Patrick
Firstly I would like to express my gratitude for their sharing of the 'personal' stuff in book 5.

Tears of empathy flowed when the details of the trio's adventure were shared and explained. And it is in this context that I also thank those involved in the conception of this interview!

My question is this: To Carla AND Jim. With respect to your life's devotion to seeking, supporting and serving all who call for aid, has there been any consideration as to the potential of, or catalyst available from L/L Research which may be provided for our 4th D future other selves? In other words, do you feel (like I do) that your library of channelled sources can potentially play a central role in enlightening, or assist in enlightenment during the 4th Density phase of planet Earth? Or simply, could the harvest of your life's devotion/work come to a fruition beyond our own present awareness or incarnational experience? Is L/L Research here for the long run?
I have a question!

Who is Leonard whom participated in the first session of the Ra material and how has he affected the continuing of their work?
Quote:8.1 Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, the path your life-experience complex has taken. Consider the coincidences and odd circumstances by which one thing flowed to the next. Consider this well. Each entity will receive the opportunity that each needs....

If I may be so free, I would like to ask Carla and Jim some questions about the period before they(Carla, Jim and Don) met. I was wondering if they can remember certain coincidences and odd circumstances that might have led them to meet? Maybe in the form of dreams, premonitions, synchronicities or other life events?
Thank you L/L Research for this opportunity.
Sunny's question inspired me to ask this question. Latwii and Ra mentioned male/female seeking or service to be of significance, namely, an efficient way to seek/serve. I'm curious to understand the phenomenology of this experience. Another point that Latwii mentioned was seeking in 3, just as L/L Research group did.

What has been your experience like to seek together as a male/female (e.g., Jim and Carla) unity and seeking together as a 3-person group (e.g., Jim, Carla, and Don)?

What happened when you seek in these ways? What have you learned about the mechanism of male/female and 3-group seeking?

What is the purpose and significance of seeking in these various ways?
Interesting question.

I don't have much experience with a 3 person mixed gender group, but I've found there is indeed something very stable about 3 person groups. 4 person groups can turn into 2 2 person factions, but 3 is strangely resilient and tight knit in my experience.

I look forward to their answer.
Regarding female/male I seem to remember a reference to female and male polarity. How does this differ from negative/positive polarity and is there an interrelationship between the four?

This could prove to be a bit much but does these four 'poles' correspond to the (open ended) cross?
Do you have anything you’d like to ask Carla and Jim?

Not so much "ask".

I want to thank all of you for setting me on the path of awakening so long ago.

Learning that I am a Wanderer opened me up a whole new reality that I explored and continue to explore. Once I learned to access the Akasha it has been an amazing ride.

There are so many facets to existence that one never learns in main stream life. I am very happy to have gained this freedom.

Long ago David introduced me to Carla and I am happy to say so much has changes since. The experience has placed so many things into perspective.

I now know who I am as well as the many "who(s)" I was. I am very grateful.

I miss Don and am so glad Jim has been a wonderful part of Carla's life.

Namaste!
Carla said that when Don became paranoid (or either physically sick) that his eyes "changed from deep brilliant sky-blue to navy" & i'm wondering if Carla would mind sharing if she thinks the cause of this was due to mayb sickness &/or trauma &/or possession &/or something else or is she clueless?

(sry if the answer to this has been shared before...i don't remember coming across it)