Bring4th

Full Version: Is Unity Possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is Unity possible in 3D?

It's my main gripe that I don't experince it (more).

I put (more) in parenthesis because I'm not sure if I've ever experienced it here.

I want to be one with you. But all I see is separation.

And separation is a drag.

So is work. So is (sometimes) life.
Well, so is (manytimes) life.

Are any of you "Craving" unity/oneness?

Maybe my soul is too "dirty" to experience it while veiled on this planet.

Unbound

What separates you from others, my friend?
The lack of a full-blown social memory complex for one.
The lack of physically feeling unconditional love of creation and for others for two.

Unbound

So lack is what makes you separate from others?

Is it possible that you are expecting things of 'unity' that are not perhaps the full story?

What is it about these two things that cause you to feel separation?
I can't put my finger on why they cause me feelings of separation.
I just look at someone else and I don't see myself in them.
I don't see Creator in them.

I could be misinterpreting oneness for sure.
I see oneness and unity as the same thing.

If I saw others as myself, I could extend unconditional love on them too.
But do I love myself enough? I do not know.
I fail to see myself as Creator.

Unbound

What do you see in others, my friend?

There is a story of Ananda whom became the attendant to the Buddha. After the Buddha's passing there was called the First Buddhist Council and this was open to all Arhats (one who has attained nirvana). However, Ananda was not allowed to go because although he had mastered the Buddha's teachings and helped many achieved nirvana, he himself was not yet enlightened.

So, he had found out he would be unable to go the day before so he sat and meditated and meditated, doing everything he could to achieve nirvana. After a full day and night of meditation the dawn came and he was exhausted. Finally, he breathed a sigh and rested his head, and there he thought, "I guess I am just not an Arhat", and suddenly, instantly, he was completely enlightened and was an Arhat!

You see, he accepted where he was and what he was feeling completely, he surrendered to himself the truth. He knew how he truly felt, and it was this that kept him from seeing what he already was because he could not move forward in to accepting himself as an Arhat until he had first accepted that he wasn't. Upon accepting that, the truth came to him, that he is already perfect.
I've accepted that I am perfect as I am.

In others I see that they are not me. I can't get my mind/experience around the fact that they are me too.

I accept that I am not enlightened too.

But I cannot accept everything life throws at me.
I am wary of much catalyst. I wish it were softer.

Unbound

Why do they have to be you for you to be in unity with them?
(06-27-2014, 01:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is Unity possible in 3D?

It's my main gripe that I don't experince it (more).

I put (more) in parenthesis because I'm not sure if I've ever experienced it here.

I want to be one with you. But all I see is separation.

And separation is a drag.

So is work. So is (sometimes) life.
Well, so is (manytimes) life.

Are any of you "Craving" unity/oneness?

Maybe my soul is too "dirty" to experience it while veiled on this planet.

Keep in mind your consciousness is rooted in a body whose very nature is designed to deliver information to you in a structured, discrete, and organized way. Your senses are delivering information to your consciousness in a separated way.

You may do well to honestly ask yourself what you expect unity is actually like?

So what to do as a 3rd density being?

Well, keep in mind that the picture delivered by your physical senses is an illusion. It automatically makes the world looks like a bunch of parts. In other words, just looking through your physical senses equals an activation of the vibration of separation.

To experience unity, you have to activate vibrations of unity. Or at least, take your attention away from vibrations that are activations of separation. You can try to stop thinking, which is what many adepts do, and the cork that you've been holding under the water will eventually float to the top. Whatever you place your attention on is an activation of vibration. So what we are talking about here, is thought. But I don't want you to think about thoughts, because letting thought go all willy nilly will also take you to separation.

Its all about your emotions, guide your attention by the way it feels. That is the key to experiencing unity in 3rd density, I promise. Don't effort your way there either. That will lead to failure.

Just lean in the direction of thoughts that feel good. That's it. It is so simple.

That simple practice, continued long term, will lead you to a a whole different perspective that is in alignment with violet ray 3rd density, which is the perspective of unity as seen through a 3rd density lens of consciousness. Then you can look at appearances of separation yet continue to see them through the lens of unity, and your interpretations of what you see won't divorce you, vibrationally, from the being of unity you always and eternally, are.
So it's good to know that by thinking positive thoughts that feel good that I can eventually experience unity. I'll have to try that and have faith, because certain negative thoughts make me feel good at this point. I'd like to steer this ship around, and have a new love in my life. If I can just think positive more.

And Tanner, I suppose they don't have to be me for me to be in unity with them. I think what Anagogy said makes sense.
(06-27-2014, 02:07 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]So it's good to know that by thinking positive thoughts that feel good that I can eventually experience unity. I'll have to try that and have faith, because certain negative thoughts make me feel good at this point.

The only reason they make you feel good is because they are not wholly negative for you. Everything has both positive and negative in it. You would do well to figure out what good you are extracting from these thoughts that you think are negative. Share them here if you desire, but completely understandable if you don't.

Also, positive and negative are subjective and relative. You could be in dark state of depression, and believe it or not, thoughts of anger and revenge would be positive for you. Does that surprise you?

That doesn't mean you should express them physically necessarily, but sometimes what society sees as negative and what is positive for us are completely at odds with each other. The great thing about emotions are, they are like your sense organ for unity. They are your perception of your current mix of thoughts, unified. So the way you feel is massively indicative of whether you engaging in thoughts of separation or moving closer to thoughts of unity.

It's all about where you are currently vibrating. Don't worry about the thoughts. Rule of thumb is: if they feel better, they are closer to unity than your old thoughts were.
I remember when I was in a dark place spiritually and thought about punishing Lucifer, that God was sending me to punish him.
I remember singing songs to God when I thought I was doing his work.
Thoughts of dying bring me to feeling better. I have a respect for death.
Also thoughts of anthros make me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Also remembering the spiritual journey I've been on with fondness, even the dark times.

I remember watching "Spirit of the Forest", a cartoon, and each time I would watch it I saw a different version, like it was talking to me. It was neato having that feedback mechanism, when I thought I was in 4th density already.

I've always strove for what feels better for me, even if it's dying and feeling the unconditional love in the afterlife.
Yes, when you make The Choice to see everything as yourself.
(06-27-2014, 02:25 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I remember when I was in a dark place spiritually and thought about punishing Lucifer, that God was sending me to punish him.
I remember singing songs to God when I thought I was doing his work.
Thoughts of dying bring me to feeling better. I have a respect for death.
Also thoughts of anthros make me feel all warm and fuzzy.
Also remembering the spiritual journey I've been on with fondness, even the dark times.

I remember watching "Spirit of the Forest", a cartoon, and each time I would watch it I saw a different version, like it was talking to me. It was neato having that feedback mechanism, when I thought I was in 4th density already.

I've always strove for what feels better for me, even if it's dying and feeling the unconditional love in the afterlife.

In all of these circumstances, the only reason these things seemed positive was because of the emotions you associated with these things. This is exactly why positive and negative are subjective.

Spiritually, well being is seen as good and not well being is seen as bad. But that is extremely general. We, as specific discriminators of consciousness make judgments about what we find desirable, and what we find not desirable.

A being in a warped state of mind will find well being in different places than a person in a balanced state of mind. Just as animals idea of well being is different than a humans idea of well being. Your concept of well being will evolve with each new vista you arrive at, and it this asking for new and improved conditions that fuels the evolution through the densities.

But if you lean in the direction of well being, you will automatically come into alignment with what is wellbeing, uniquely, for you. And from that new perspective, new opportunities for seeing things in a different light will also manifest.

Unity is always some approximation of well being, unless you don't want it, of course (for example, those STS who endeavor to explore the wisdom of separation).
Wellbeing for me would be to make contact with intelligent infinity so I could depart. But then it would be so profound I wouldn't want to leave, and instead would want to share it with others. So I would sacrifice and stay. It would be fun to share in this forum what it is like to contact Intelligent Infinity. I'm not sure what's keeping me from realizing it, because I always strive to feel better.

So lean towards what gives me greater satisfaction. Got it.
(06-27-2014, 02:48 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what's keeping me from realizing it, because I always strive to feel better.

Most people do it to some extent.

But if you are headed from Texas to Arizona, and you keep stopping and then starting, and then go backwards, and then forwards, you end up eternally retreading the same area, and never reach your destination.

The tendency of the ego is to resist change, because change threatens what it perceives to be identity. It doesn't want to die, so it resists the thoughts that would actually bring it what its wanting.
(06-27-2014, 02:57 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2014, 02:48 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what's keeping me from realizing it, because I always strive to feel better.

Most people do it to some extent.

But if you are headed from Texas to Arizona, and you keep stopping and then starting, and then go backwards, and then forwards, you end up eternally retreading the same area, and never reach your destination.

The tendency of the ego is to resist change, because change threatens what it perceives to be identity. It doesn't want to die, so it resists the thoughts that would actually bring it what its wanting.

So how does one stay on the straight and narrow path? My ultimate goal for this life is to be able to walk the steps of light successfully when it's all over. And to have a good life to share with others in the afterlife.

A lesser goal is to experience unity here in 3D. It starts with my mind, and staying focused on thoughts that bring me comfort and joy. But also being willing to get out of my comfort zone and expand. To reach into the Light for something more. To take on more catalyst and process and integrate it. That's what I understand the path to be about.
(06-27-2014, 03:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what's keeping me from realizing it, because I always strive to feel better.
So how does one stay on the straight and narrow path?

(06-27-2014, 03:02 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]A lesser goal is to experience unity here in 3D. It starts with my mind, and staying focused on thoughts that bring me comfort and joy. But also being willing to get out of my comfort zone and expand. To reach into the Light for something more. To take on more catalyst and process and integrate it. That's what I understand the path to be about.

I think you've nailed it. Just leave wiggle room for growth. And then expand in the most joyous way possible.
Do I just pray for Creator to send me more Light?
Or do I meditate on receiving more Light?

It was fun when I did it before, but I had to stay grounded.

Will this lead to feelings of Unity?
There is no specific action required to feel what you already inherently are.

You just have to stop doing that thing that separates you from it, and you automatically experience it. Let go of the cork, stop holding it underwater, and it will float to the top.

Do whatever makes you happy. Happiness is connection. Happiness is unity. Maybe you are expecting unity to feel different?

Well being is unity, and everything else is the icing of thoughts and beliefs you have added to the top.

What do you expect unity to feel like in 3rd density?
Unconditional love like I felt once in my heart chakra. Though it was overpowering. But it was still love, and I cried it was so beautiful.
You can feel it again. You've already desired it, which equals the asking, you just have to let it in. When you get out of your own way, the path to it will light up before you. You will be inspired to the appropriate thoughts and behaviors required to experience it again. Well being is always knocking at our door, we're just not always letting it in.
GW, I just want to say you do a great service to all of us by being here and interacting on this forum. It's blessing to have you here with us.

I've understood so much more about you by reading your words brother. You've definitely helped me expand my ability to understand others. You've definitely helped me expand my ability to love others. For that, I'm grateful.

Thank you brother. Much love. You'll get to where you want to be man, I know you will.
(06-27-2014, 06:48 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]GW, I just want to say you do a great service to all of us by being here and interacting on this forum. It's blessing to have you here with us.

I've understood so much more about you by reading your words brother. You've definitely helped me expand my ability to understand others. You've definitely helped me expand my ability to love others. For that, I'm grateful.

Thank you brother. Much love. You'll get to where you want to be man, I know you will.

Thank you. That means a lot. Right now I'm trying to get over a feeling of being punched in the stomach, I suspect from coffee and tea I drank today. I'll have to cut back on them. It's rather dull and achy.

I'm so glad I could help you to love others more. It's something I'm trying to do myself.
I guess unity is moving away from guilt. There should be no guilt in unity.
Guilt is an imbalanced distortion. It stems from a lack of self-love and self-acceptance. It is caused by self-judgment; it is caused by a belief in there is right and wrong, and acceptable and unacceptable in reference to the self.

It's hard to break out of cycles of guilt because most cultures and societies in this world have raised people to feel guilt when they do, say, think or desire something that the culture or society deems bad. This outlook on life is then incorporated into the adult. The fact that guilt can control people and produce "good" things then further confuses people as to whether guilt is useful or not useful. Guilt is at heart, violence against the self. Violence can force some good things, but as we evolve we learn that to treat ourselves with love, compassion, self-reflection and understanding is a better way to guide our behavior rather than controlling ourselves through the threat of self-violence that is guilt.

Or so those are my thoughts on the matter. From one who has dealt with issues of guilt in this life. The lessons and study of each form of love are boundless and infinite.

Unity is the actual reality but it is the study of all the forms of love that enable us to incorporate that unity into our incarnative awareness and mind effortlessly.
(06-27-2014, 01:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is Unity possible in 3D?...

In 3d ? I do not think so, no. To my knowledge, the point of 3d in this octave is to put ourselves in an illusion of separation to see how we will react, to know ourselves better and so to learn the ways of love more deeply.

IMHO, achieving true Unity would dispel the 3d illusion.
[/size]
Yes,
Everyone is willing to pay, regardless of the object's share.
[size=large]

one day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwAYpLVyeFU
(06-28-2014, 11:28 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-27-2014, 01:00 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Is Unity possible in 3D?...

In 3d ? I do not think so, no.
. . . . . .
IMHO, achieving true Unity would dispel the 3d illusion.

Agree.
Remember the wave function. When you make alot of progress this will be tempered by an equal period (of time and/or intensity) of incubation or perceived stagnancy.

So while your goals are well defined you have 'no reason' to feel like you're just hitting the same wall over and over after some good progress. It is completely valid to feel frustration, sadness, anger and so on and so forth but remind yourself that this is catalyst (usually from such as patience) and wholly in order.

Just about everything I've encountered follows some type of wave function so either I'm brainwashed to see it or (and?) the functions have an important role and I just happen to have spotted it. In any case I think it's healthy to see most things like waves to find the naturality of progression and regression (or stagnation). While it is possible we've come to label the comings and goings of waves in terms detrimental to the actual effects it is still a fair point to see the ebb and flow as natural no matter what subject they adhere to.
Pages: 1 2