Bring4th

Full Version: Can we send light?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Figured I would chuck this one out there as I shared an experience in the chat room regarding someone's offering of service to me. Their intention did not seem sincere to me so I referred to Ra's suggestion where they explained to Don the best response available when confronted by STS service for the first time (at least consciously).

Quote:67.11. In the case of those with whom you, as entities and as a group, are not in resonance, you wish them love, light, peace, joy, and bid them well.

This I did but on reflection it occurred to me that I had no understanding of the 'light' aspect.

We can wish love or send love for/to another. We can wish light or enlightenment for another but can we send light?

Or is this just a sentiment? An attitude to take?

My resolve, involved my conceptual awareness/belief that they are the creator at their core and that I am consciously aware of this, but can that equate to the 'sending of light'?

Quote:67.26 Questioner: Then there is no other service that we can at this time offer that fifth-density entity of the Orion group who is so constantly with us. As I see it now there is nothing that we can do for him from your point of view? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. There is great humor in your attempt to be of polarized service to the opposite polarity. There is a natural difficulty in doing so since what you consider service is considered by this entity non-service. As you send this entity love and light and wish it well it loses its polarity and needs to regroup.

Is another way of saying or sending this with the best degree of purity available, "I love you (sending intelligent energy/love) and this is my truthful intent (awareness/light of your origin)"

Or is this attitude a necessary prelude to simply the 'sending of love'?

Can anyone else offer an explanation to the love/light or love and light expression.

I ask this because I want to mean it. Soo many expressions it seems can become cliché because of their usage without an individuals understanding, and/or the appropriate context in which to express it.

Yours Semantically,

Nick.
Love/Light = Teach/Learning = Potential = Possibility
Light/Love = Learn/Teaching = Kinetic = Manifestation

"Love/light is the enabler, the power, the energy giver. Light/love is the manifestation which occurs when light has been impressed with love."

In my opinion, since light is manifestation, to send light would mean to simply embody your decision. In other words, you're reflecting who you are..sending "light" for the other to "see" quite literally.

This thread addresses what you're asking in more of an in-depth manner.
(06-27-2014, 05:29 PM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]In other words, you're reflecting who you are..sending "light" for the other to "see" quite literally.

Perfect!

No need to go in depth as you have nailed it for me.

Many thanks Brother/Sister!

Unbound

In my mind it is kind of a quantum resonance sort of thing. Kind of like "namaste", you vibrate the light within yourself and the light within them sings with you in chorus, that is what it means to me to "send light", although I believe all energy transfers are a form of sending light but that's a bigger can of worms...
nio pondered ...
Ra Wrote:There is great humor in your attempt to be of polarized service to the opposite polarity.

There is a natural difficulty in doing so since what you consider service is considered by this entity non-service. As you send this entity love and light and wish it well it loses its polarity and needs to regroup.

the followup paragraph to this is also elucidating:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=67#26
Ra Wrote:Thus it would not consider your service as such. On the other hand, if you allowed it to be of service by removing this instrument from your midst you might perhaps perceive this as not being of service.

You have here a balanced and polarized view of the Creator; two services offered, mutually rejected, and in a state of equilibrium in which free will is preserved and each allowed to go upon its own path of experiencing the One Infinite Creator.

* "Two services offered, mutually rejected"
* "each allowed to go upon its own path of experiencing the One Infinite Creator."

so even though one might send a neggie 'love and light', it was not requested, even though it is an offering of an opportunity to the other.

And likewise, what a neggie entity usually offers one is also not requested, but is likewise an opportunity.

- -

I like Tanner's idea of sympathetic vibration there is regards to 'love' and 'light'.
That is very useful that love, light, peace, joy and bidding well thing.
(06-28-2014, 03:29 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]In my mind it is kind of a quantum resonance sort of thing. Kind of like "namaste", you vibrate the light within yourself and the light within them sings with you in chorus, that is what it means to me to "send light", although I believe all energy transfers are a form of sending light but that's a bigger can of worms...

I hear us saying the same thing.. "..reflecting who you are" .."vibrate the light within yourself". We can do it within in a meditative sort of intentional way, and also through beingness. To be yourself is to send light. Accepting yourself and feeling joy is one of many ways of doing that.

"We ask that you, who have been our friends, work with any considerations such as above discussed, not with the thought of quickly removing an unimportant detail, but, as in all ways, regard such as another opportunity to, as the adept must, be yourselves and offer that which is in and with you without pretense of any kind."
Thanks to all that have helped me here.

"...without pretense of any kind."

It's such a joy when you realise or remember the simplicity in seeking.

With love and light friends <3