Bring4th

Full Version: Wakeing up after falling back to sleep...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Things began many years ago when I stumbled upon the Law of One..

Ever since i was a child I have always been aware I am not of this planet nor the third density. I have since 2010 been gradually awakening on and off, I stumbled upon the Law of One accidentally as I have always been interested in philosphy, how things worked, lifes mysetries etc. When i began reading through the Law of One it was almost as if I had an instant flash back of something I once knew before, information I was already aware of in the back of my mind, as I was reading throughout the chapters I knew and understood what Ra was explaining before I had even finished. Since I was a child i have suffrered with severe emotions of alienation even towards my own family, my younger sister however is the exception for whatever reason who knows, perhaps she is a wanderer too? My frequencies have always been far and few between with others, knowing and interacting with individuals from preious life times or the same soul group complex etc. I immigrated to the United States as a child from the United Kingdom and believe it was the best thing I ever did, besides If I hadnt I often wonder If i ever would have came across teh Ra material, pre planned?

January 2011 I believe was the begining of my awakening. I had not long been studying the Ra material and was parcticing meditational exercises etc, Dreams would be intense and fulfilling, I believe even containing messages from the sixth denisty to which I have reason to believe is my current soul group complex state before I chose to come back here to help others and of course ourseleves. I still suffer with depression from time to time and have great difficulty responding with the earths vibrations and its frequencies as I believe many wanderes do. From the end of 2011 to the begining of 2014 I felt my awakening came to a hault. Like my light had gone out and I was unsure of what path to follow and my spirtaul growth and faith came to an end.

Part of the reason why I am introducing myself to others on this forum now is because I believe once again I am in the process of a spirtaul evolution. I feel much more connected with my soul and spirit and I do believe I am on the path to awakening. I am able to tolerate the earths energies a little easier than prior experiances aswell with others and myself and my objective to guide souls towards their spirtual growth. I dont know if anyobody else out there has felt a sudden shift in energies but I feel more and more of the population are on there way to awakening and our mission as wanderers will come to an end when we have succeeded in our duty. It feels incrediable to once again connected all as one/ It is an honour to interaact with you all and share my story, I feel like it is the right time to introduce myself.

Much Love and Light
Welcome to the forum. I too have trouble with Earth's energies, and feel like my home is somewhere else. I feel of either 5th or 6th density origination. It's good that you're tolerating the energies better now.

I am glad you shared your story. Pleased to meet you.
cheers, and welcome to the forums!

(06-28-2014, 04:48 PM)flyer19 Wrote: [ -> ]Since I was a child i have suffrered with severe emotions of alienation even towards my own family, my younger sister however is the exception for whatever reason who knows, perhaps she is a wanderer too?

yes, alienation seems to be a common symptom of Wanderers. Just an overall sense of 'not fitting in', or some form of incompatibility.

Quote:12.30 Questioner: [I just had a] thought. Do any of these Wanderers have physical ailments in this Earth situation?

Ra: I am Ra. Due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities, if you will, Wanderers have as a general rule some form of handicap, difficulty, or feeling of alienation which is severe.

The most common of these difficulties are alienation, the reaction against the planetary vibration by personality disorders, as you would call them, and body complex ailments indicating difficulty in adjustment to the planetary vibrations such as allergies, as you would call them.

and yet despite that 'incompatibility' I think there are many things we can do to consciously 'adjust' and adapt to the environment in which we chose to arrive in.

- -

(06-28-2014, 04:48 PM)flyer19 Wrote: [ -> ]From the end of 2011 to the begining of 2014 I felt my awakening came to a hault. Like my light had gone out and I was unsure of what path to follow and my spirtaul growth and faith came to an end.

Part of the reason why I am introducing myself to others on this forum now is because I believe once again I am in the process of a spirtaul evolution. I feel much more connected with my soul and spirit and I do believe I am on the path to awakening. I am able to tolerate the earths energies a little easier than prior experiances aswell with others and myself and my objective to guide souls towards their spirtual growth.

do you think there was anything 'concrete' that changed? or some form of insight into the self which enable the awakening to begin again?

quite often, in lull states (which may last months or even years) it may not feel as much is changing, and yet the accumulation of experiences and undertandings can often be like the building of momentum (like the rising tide behind a dam wall), before there is the opening of the sluice gates into a new period of existence.

(06-28-2014, 04:48 PM)flyer19 Wrote: [ -> ]It feels incrediable to once again connected all as one/ It is an honour to interaact with you all and share my story, I feel like it is the right time to introduce myself.

greetings, and thanks for sharing your story with us all.

namaste
Hello Flyer19,

(06-28-2014, 04:48 PM)flyer19 Wrote: [ -> ]Things began many years ago when I stumbled upon the Law of One..

Ever since i was a child I have always been aware I am not of this planet nor the third density. I have since 2010 been gradually awakening on and off, I stumbled upon the Law of One accidentally as I have always been interested in philosphy, how things worked, lifes mysetries etc. When i began reading through the Law of One it was almost as if I had an instant flash back of something I once knew before, information I was already aware of in the back of my mind, as I was reading throughout the chapters I knew and understood what Ra was explaining before I had even finished.
(...)
It feels incrediable to once again connected all as one/ It is an honour to interaact with you all and share my story, I feel like it is the right time to introduce myself.

Much Love and Light

Thank You for sharing Your story.

I had very similar experiences while reading The Law of One - so many things were obvious for me, so many I could "feel". I think it was my first (after childhood, but it was quite naive then) "spiritual experience". Because of that I could not forget about this material.

Regarding "awakening on and off" - I have it quite often. But I feel that I need to "re-discover" this Wisdom over, and over again.

I also think that Plenum wrote very important thing:

(06-28-2014, 04:59 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]quite often, in lull states (which may last months or even years) it may not feel as much is changing, and yet the accumulation of experiences and undertandings can often be like the building of momentum (like the rising tide behind a dam wall), before there is the opening of the sluice gates into a new period of existence.

I agree with above. It is a perspective that tells You that there are no "lossess" of previous awakenings - it all has cumulative effect and in fact You are following forward on your path in your own pace.

Take Care
(06-28-2014, 04:59 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]cheers, and welcome to the forums!

(06-28-2014, 04:48 PM)flyer19 Wrote: [ -> ]Since I was a child i have suffrered with severe emotions of alienation even towards my own family, my younger sister however is the exception for whatever reason who knows, perhaps she is a wanderer too?

yes, alienation seems to be a common symptom of Wanderers. Just an overall sense of 'not fitting in', or some form of incompatibility.

Quote:12.30 Questioner: [I just had a] thought. Do any of these Wanderers have physical ailments in this Earth situation?

Ra: I am Ra. Due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities, if you will, Wanderers have as a general rule some form of handicap, difficulty, or feeling of alienation which is severe.

The most common of these difficulties are alienation, the reaction against the planetary vibration by personality disorders, as you would call them, and body complex ailments indicating difficulty in adjustment to the planetary vibrations such as allergies, as you would call them.

and yet despite that 'incompatibility' I think there are many things we can do to consciously 'adjust' and adapt to the environment in which we chose to arrive in.

- -

(06-28-2014, 04:48 PM)flyer19 Wrote: [ -> ]From the end of 2011 to the begining of 2014 I felt my awakening came to a hault. Like my light had gone out and I was unsure of what path to follow and my spirtaul growth and faith came to an end.

Part of the reason why I am introducing myself to others on this forum now is because I believe once again I am in the process of a spirtaul evolution. I feel much more connected with my soul and spirit and I do believe I am on the path to awakening. I am able to tolerate the earths energies a little easier than prior experiances aswell with others and myself and my objective to guide souls towards their spirtual growth.

do you think there was anything 'concrete' that changed? or some form of insight into the self which enable the awakening to begin again?

quite often, in lull states (which may last months or even years) it may not feel as much is changing, and yet the accumulation of experiences and undertandings can often be like the building of momentum (like the rising tide behind a dam wall), before there is the opening of the sluice gates into a new period of existence.

(06-28-2014, 04:48 PM)flyer19 Wrote: [ -> ]It feels incrediable to once again connected all as one/ It is an honour to interaact with you all and share my story, I feel like it is the right time to introduce myself.

greetings, and thanks for sharing your story with us all.

namaste

I am reminded of a time when I was 7 years old of
looking up to the sky and asking why am I here and how big is this universe and at the same time feeling so alone and abandoned ....finding myself crying so often, but seeing Jesus at that age helped me to feel not so unwanted and indeed I was loved...I remember feeling so happy and elated knowing how much I looked like him.
I was in a long gown at the time very pail yellow and my hair was dark brown and long ...it never fazed me I was up with the light on while the rest of the house was in deep sleep either!
Don't know if ever anyone has herd their name called out to them in daylight and finding no one there but this used to be regular and on going when I was younger and through my teen years.
When I was about 14 I started to see beings coming through my walls at night and being up late at night looking out the window at bright white orbs feeling happy and not having a clue what it all meant.
My feelings of allianation were mounting very fast in my 20's and 30's and then one night while crying so deep inside and out these orbs of blue & green { they were alive and radiating energy} came in the room and I herd the words " are you ready to go?" I said yes but not without my children. That very time I was taken to another planet where people were healed and otherwise filled with love beyond
any words to describe here. When I returned I was so filled with LOve that there was no denying it was a real thing and place I say the shuttle craft that we were on I just gave it a glance as I was heading to a building with this man where they scan you to see what needs to be dont ...was my best way to describe it.
That feeling lasted for many years then gradually over the years
I was putting things together after a conversation with a woman here
who said it sounded like I was having ufo experiences and meeting with
them as well but I knew at that time it was more than that.
Best part of this encounter with my first new friend is that I had someone to talk to and long about the same time my mother confessed to me that she had beings coming to her when she was pregnant with me ...{at the time my mother was in a faze of her life she was lightening her load so her Soul felt lighter but she asked that I not tell anyone as they would put her away } to realize how all her life she kept that secret brought out feelings of compassion toward her! She is 90 yrs old now with a pacemaker. she was 85 at the time she told me this.
So that not being all that has happened, but some of the highlights plus 2 more recent ones... where a ship that came and we had mental contact {my feelings of Love are strong when calling the ships}I told them people are doing the best they can getting the word out and I told them thank you for coming and that they must be careful of an element here that would do harm and I do not wish anything bad to happen to them but only to be enriched for their experience and to return home richer for it and in one piece...and again sending them love and feeling it back they left or tried to but I was crying inside for them and the ships came back for just a moment and then left. I did ask that anything in my body that was put there that does not serve the Love and Light I want removed and the next morning there was blood drops on my pillow and I thanked them..not knowing who they were
personally but knowing they were of the Love & Light was good enough for me. I was having faith in the Creator most of the time so that gave me hope at times in my life I needed it.
The most recent and latest odd thing was two people looking much like you and I in these body's came to me ..first a man then a woman ...
I knew I was being scanned they have an ability to keep you from doing it to them as I tried . It is how they read you by looking into your eyes. this is just an introduction of myself as I experienced things in my life and details are left out as it would turn into a book of which I'm not into ...but I am so thankful to have found the Ra material and the book Living the Law of One for myself as my one friend I could talk to left here 5 yrs ago and now I have you here in this digital room to talk to.
Thank you so very much and all the Love & Light that is mine to give I give to all at this sight.

" Drum till you become the Drum drumming" Barbara
Redwind, your experience with the ships sounds fantastic. Jesus has been instrumental in some of my spiritual experiences.
(06-28-2014, 04:56 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the forum. I too have trouble with Earth's energies, and feel like my home is somewhere else. I feel of either 5th or 6th density origination. It's good that you're tolerating the energies better now.

I am glad you shared your story. Pleased to meet you.

Keep in mind I'm 71 yrs.now so my reply will be how it is with me now but my waking up to myself and seeing life through eyes different than
life on the game board came gradually and I believe I was progressing
much too slow at one point..hence the introduction to my friend ....who said to me one night look in the sky, just there so I did and i saw 5 small points of something and just then I felt a motion in my head( for lack of a better description) a movement, then I found myself saying to these ships for the one I was looking at to move to the left then back again if you are who I think you are and they did. Now don't ask me why I said that because my self did not know but another Self of me asked and that is the logic I came up with as it felt right. I did not think how incredible it was no feeling about it only told my friend that if they would communicate it would be with the governments of this world not someone like me. You see part of me knows and was sitting on the edge of knowing consciously to an extent as I look back,so I was integrating all of it as well but I knew from early on I was living a double life as compared to others in my day to day life and never knew what to expect next and there were many years I lived in fear at night as well. Also I came from a fundamentalist christian background and was walking away from that as well...just clearing away the cobwebs that tended to surround me and I just focused on Jesus and reading Palms and Proverbs to get me through my teens and early twenty's.
I had no one I could talk to about all of this so I was on my own and as I see it now, it was best! You see going to my mother with one of my experiences landed me in the child psychologist office and even he was off base with his conclusion's but was right about one thing I needed Love,and I was normal. It bothered my mother so much but then years later I would find out why it did.
This seems to be very therapeutic for my self to off load this and reading it I seem to be gaining a new view or rather expanded view
of my life as it relates to Myself on this Gameboard.
I want to thank you for your kind words and energy and thank you for being here!

Drum till You become the Drum drumming
Barbara
(07-01-2014, 07:30 PM)third-density-being Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with above. It is a perspective that tells You that there are no "lossess" of previous awakenings - it all has cumulative effect and in fact You are following forward on your path in your own pace.

Take Care

Thanks for the affirmation 3D being!

You all have had such interesting and intense experiences! I haven't experienced any contacts, I have no idea if I am a wanderer. I would like to think I am though! I doubt it because I feel quite at home here at earth, I suffer no alienation or handicap that is severe.

I stumbled upon the Ra material years ago which was an awakening and a resonance which I had never experienced before. It all made complete sense and I could easily understand it. Answers to questions I didn't even know that I had.

"Man upon planet Earth looks about these days and times in many ways to experience what is termed as phenomena. But we say to you that there is no such [thing] as phenomena. All things are natural within this universe and all things are possible. Each and every one of you is the phenomena—your life, all of your experiences, are created by you and most of you do not even realize this. To us this is phenomena: your lack of understanding of your own ability." -Hatonn

"Man goes through many, many experiences; some of them physical, many more of a different nature than what you presently consider physical. Within the physical illusion, he is isolated, you might say, from much of his knowledge. He is left with an intellect that is the product of his experiences within only that single illusion, and emotional biases that are the products of all his experience. Why do you think such a condition manifests? Why do you think that you find yourself in this condition? The reason, my friends, is, first of all, you have desired this situation and secondly, having desired it, you have carried out what was necessary to bring yourself into this illusion." -Hatonn