Bring4th

Full Version: So I made a magical intent to reach a social consensus wih this forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has lasted about 2 months or so with The Law of Free will as the absolute byline.

The effects I have noticed so far:

- I make more threads about my personal issues more frequently

- Certain people going quieter

- And direct empathy with emotions of certain people

I will not violate privacy about the last one. I feel called to reveal that I am using magic here to build social bonds because so far things are blowing up in weird ways. I feel this intent has caused enough turmoil to justify a revelation. Just know I'm trying my best to see this community in a tangible unity.

I will say only one thing about the emotions I have felt: It is often a weird mix of anger and sadness that tastes rather sour in regards to my presence.

Unbound

So is your spell succeeding?
Can't use magic to "control" a consensus.

What happens is that the "magic" controls you in such a way that you cause a stronger reflection in others. This means that you will change or express differently in order to cause change in that reflection.

Control is yet another mistranslated concept anyhow, somewhat confused with "power". There is power to cause change (magic), which would only be considered temporary because of the flow of free will within consensus, but control is much narrower and has more to do with control of available options. (how do you add/remove options/possibilities for individuals?) So the free will of others needs be shifted in order to shift the energies permanently, which is tied in with perception/perspectives. How do you shift the perspectives of others with magic? Something perceptible needs be experienced.

The idea of influence falls under the label of control as well. One persons prayer is another persons curse.

Belief and focus controls you and everything you experience. For example, I can hypnotize a sick person into believing they are someone else, and you will find that their disease and other issues just dissolve away since it is not a part of their current "program".
I used the Law of Free will as an absolute byline. Moot.

Unbound

The intention seems, to me, to come across as "I will not be satisfied until I myself realize or perceive a consensus of thought which must include my own expectations/ideas/knowledge/beliefs, thus until others are in harmony with my thoughts there is not consensus because I am not included" and this kind of spell can call all sorts of nasty astral creatures which will work to try to influence to reach a "consensus". It's akin to trying to order everyone up like soldiers. Columns and rows please! You must work towards agreement!
(06-29-2014, 06:42 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]So is your spell succeeding?

Eventually the forum will know me inside and out and it will be the forum's choice to accept or reject me in totality. That's the only conclusion I see with The Law of Free will.

Unbound

P.S. Not saying that that is at all what you have made your intention, but that is how it comes across.

(06-29-2014, 06:56 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]

Eventually the forum will know me inside and out and it will be the forum's choice to accept or reject me in totality. That's the only conclusion I see with The Law of Free will.

Why do we have to do this? What are you accomplishing by displaying yourself for our acceptance or rejection?
(06-29-2014, 06:55 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]The intention seems, to me, to come across as "I will not be satisfied until I myself realize or perceive a consensus of thought which must include my own expectations/ideas/knowledge/beliefs, thus until others are in harmony with my thoughts there is not consensus because I am not included" and this kind of spell can call all sorts of nasty astral creatures which will work to try to influence to reach a "consensus". It's akin to trying to order everyone up like soldiers. Columns and rows please! You must work towards agreement!

I will state once again: I have used The Law of Free will as an absolute byline. There is no force.

Unbound

But there is influence, and while one may choose to wear a coat, when the wind blows, the wind blows.
(06-29-2014, 06:56 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]P.S. Not saying that that is at all what you have made your intention, but that is how it comes across.

Why do we have to do this? What are you accomplishing by displaying yourself for our acceptance or rejection?

You don't but it will be implicit when I am seen for who I am. If I am accepted, consensus will be inevitable. If I am rejected, people will either leave or ask me to leave. I am happy with either case. In either case, there is a complete consensus. I could not be in it feasibly. E.g. banned from the forum.

(06-29-2014, 06:58 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]But there is influence, and while one may choose to wear a coat, when the wind blows, the wind blows.

Unremorsefully. We all influence each other hear by inherently posting.

Unbound

I am telling you this as someone else who is also versed in magic and how I feel when I reach out to feel the effects of your "spell". You think your byline prevents force, but that is only force coming from you, not force coming from other beings who, by your absolute byline, have total free will to use as much force as desired.

(06-29-2014, 06:58 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-29-2014, 06:56 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]P.S. Not saying that that is at all what you have made your intention, but that is how it comes across.

You don't but it will be implicit when I am seen for who I am. If I am accepted, consensus will be inevitable. If I am rejected, people will either leave or ask me to leave. I am happy with either case. In either case, there is a complete consensus. I could not be in it feasibly. E.g. banned from the forum.

(06-29-2014, 06:58 PM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]But there is influence, and while one may choose to wear a coat, when the wind blows, the wind blows.

Unremorsefully. We all influence each other hear by inherently posting.

You never answered what you are accomplishing, what are your motives?

Stop slithering around in the shadows and show yourself if you feel the revealing of your own identity will be such an impactful event. At this point it is difficult to not conceptualize that you are plotting for some kind of weird ideological control.
[Image: fc1.png]

Unbound

Just to make it clear, I understand wanting to reach consensus, what I don't understand is using magic to try to achieve that. That in itself is forceful as you are neglecting the fact that everything inherently comes in to its own consensus so why the need for the extra magical push?
I believe every desire is magical. This desire just happens to be very strong and focused.

I don't disagree. I just feel there is a desire for more efficient consensus on this forum by all parties.
Somewhat off topic, but I think it's kind of cool how you are so open in general about your magic.

Most magicians seem pretty tight lipped about this stuff though perhaps they may be waiting to be asked before they share. Regardless, I think it's somewhat interesting because although I don't practice magic, my intuition tells me magic and general manifestation are interrelated. And I've been lately more and more interested with manifestation because it seems like manifestation is occurring rapidly these months for me and some others I know.

So it's kind of cool to read about your magic and what you notice and compare it to my own experiences with manifestation.

A1 and Tanner, have either of you noticed an increase in the potency of your magic for no particular reason over the past 3 or 6 month period?

Unbound

(06-29-2014, 07:10 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I believe every desire is magical. This desire just happens to be very strong and focused.

I don't disagree. I just feel there is a desire for more efficient consensus on this forum by all parties.

Well sure, I can agree with that but I don't, personally, think magic, at least in terms of a spell created to produce an effect in a group of individuals (even with a free will baseline, that unfortunately allows others who are not you to have the free will to use forceful will) is the most effective way to go about it.

You wish to discuss these things thoroughly and through that you feel it is necessary to have a consensual language with consistent definitions so that we all know what we are each talking about and this is a good idea. However I am not sure it is something that can be done on a forum as dynamic as, well, a forum is. You could always create a dictionary of some sort, but then people are not really obligated to use those particular definitions.

What do you feel our consensual consensus would allow us to achieve as a group?
Main goal: Everyone having fun stating their mind because we all know what to expect from each other.
Is that why this forum has become the Adonai One show?
[Image: magic-missile.jpg]
Adonai One, may I ask what polarity you chose ?
Please forgive the further derail. If this discussion is too distracting, please move it to a new thread.

(06-29-2014, 07:32 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Most magicians seem pretty tight lipped about this stuff though perhaps they may be waiting to be asked before they share. Regardless, I think it's somewhat interesting because although I don't practice magic, my intuition tells me magic and general manifestation are interrelated. And I've been lately more and more interested with manifestation because it seems like manifestation is occurring rapidly these months for me and some others I know.

I have noticed an increase in manifestation. I rarely (almost never) perform magic rituals anymore as I believe everything is whole and perfect as is (I don't want negate vital catalyst for someone else).

I was taking a late night walk through my neighborhood and I decided to attempt to make direct contact with my higher self/guidance. I have been unsuccessful with this thus far because I have issues with trusting what I am hearing in my head is myself or a member of guidance. I almost always get a response, then ask the question "how do I know I am not talking to myself?", which gets me stuck.

That night I asked myself that same question and was about to give up when I found a stone in my path. I had never found a stone in my path despite taking the same route many nights. I found it about 15 seconds after I had that inner dialog.

I immediately recognized it as an answer: In the past, I had used a stone to ask questions, but had stopped the practice about a year beforehand. I would think of a yes or no question and lift the stone. The stone being impossible to lift is no, the stone being very light is yes. (I know you were there during that homecoming when someone taught us that, xise. Just recapping. Smile)

The stone is the perfect size/shape/weight to function as my "question" stone. It also looks kinda cool... It has a bunch of metal pieces and crystals in it.
(06-29-2014, 10:22 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Adonai One, may I ask what polarity you chose ?

Positive with the absolute intent of 100% service-to-others.
Adonai, if I may be so naive to make a comment.
Maybe you have the best intentions for using magic, though in my opinion you are using the b4th community as guinea pigs for one of your magical practices. Thus making it more an act of control instead of one that brings harmony, at least that's how I see it. And I feel you act the same way in discussions, though you might have the best intentions, you will also try to take control of the situation. And again this is only from my point of view, but I've seen b4th members making effort to find some sort of common ground when discussing you and I feel you won't do same. So if I may give you an advice for the use of a different type of magic, and mind you I'm not an expert and still learning myself, but it's powerful magic and when used wisely can bring harmony in a natural free flowing fashion. I think you know what type of magic I am talking about, brother Heart
A magician said it best, "when you decide to use magic to make a girl love you, and that girl will only love a person with one arm, you better be sure that you are willing to lose your arm."
(06-30-2014, 08:40 AM)sunnysideup Wrote: [ -> ]So if I may give you an advice for the use of a different type of magic, and mind you I'm not an expert and still learning myself, but it's powerful magic and when used wisely can bring harmony in a natural free flowing fashion. I think you know what type of magic I am talking about, brother Heart

Loved your thought, Sunnyside. And brought to mind:

55.2 Ra: There is no magic greater than honest distortion toward love.
thanks GLB ive been looking for that quote forever
__

Maybe Adonai becomes bored?

I commend your form of entertainment, aye very wholesome.

Quote:85.16
(.......) We may suggest at all times the constant remembrance of the density from which each adept desires to move. This density learns the lessons of love. In the case of Wanderers there are half-forgotten overlays of other lessons and other densities. We shall leave these considerations with the questioner and invite observations which we shall then be most happy to respond to in what may seem to be a more effectual manner.
<3