Bring4th

Full Version: The 8th density, Star Trek and the Q continuum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sometimes, we can see similarities between Gene Roddenberry's work (especially the Q's) and The Council of Nine.

The Q's, for example, they make or control the cosmic rules, break the rules (for fun), and restore it again etc. It seems that they are above all densities in the space time. I wonder, was Gene Roddenberry aware of the Law of One?
There are two or three TNG and at least one DS9 episode that deal with the LOO/spiritual evolution.

The episode that by far sticks out is Where No One Has Gone Before
in one Voyager episode, the Q were shown as being exceptionally BORED, having experienced all possible potentials.

Stagnancy was the theme. And one of the Q wanted out.
(06-30-2014, 04:29 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]in one Voyager episode, the Q were shown as being exceptionally BORED, having experienced all possible potentials.

Stagnancy was the theme. And one of the Q wanted out.

I sometimes feel very bored here in 3D. Sometimes I want out too. But it's not stagnant. It changes more than I can sometimes bear. Not sure though I'd want to be a Q.
This website claims that "It's well known that Gene Roddenberry had extensive contacts with the Nine..." though there are no sources or citations. It is a popular rumor that he was at least exposed to channeled material. Is it just wishful thinking on the part of channeling enthusiasts?

I'd like to see some better evidence supporting the claim, as I think it would be very interesting.

I can't say that the Q which I saw (the one which plays with them in TNG) reminds me much of the council though, in behavior at least. It seemed to me he toyed with people for his own amusement.