Bring4th

Full Version: Mindfulness and The Law of One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To be mindful is to be aware.

To be aware is be compassionate.

To be compassionate is to be wise.

To become union is the great perfection.

I think this is the heart of the Law of One. To see the other self and environment as the mirror of the self. Then see the self as the creator and become that.

Once our thoughts become more harmoniously alined in the present moment we become the love/light and work off all previous karmas.
(06-30-2014, 01:52 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think this is the heart of the Law of One. To see the other self and environment as the mirror of the self. Then see the self as the creator and become that.

I think the essence of the 'Law of One', in terms of an understanding could be somehow represented as thus:

as individuated consciousnesses (or mind/body/spirit complex 'units'), we evolve and experience, and progress through the system of densities (or in the case of Wanderers, even taking a summer vacation back in 3d, to remember just how fun it is being in 3rd density - j/k - 3d is no cakewalk).

the 'understandings' that lead to an appreciation of the 'one consciousness' or the 'One Infinite Creator' relate to potentials and their actualisations.

in truth, in 'intelligent infinity', there is just the one 'presence' or 'field' or 'awareness'. It is all things in potentiation.

As mind/body/spirit complexes, or individuated beings, the ability to perceive or accept intelligent infinity is a measure of our conscious grasp of unity/infinity. How does that happen? It's being able to see that all other selves, all other creatures, all physical environments are a manifestation or an actuated representation of the 'One Infinity'. This, at heart, is the acceptance that all things experienced and seen are of the 'self', or that 'One Infinity'. The more that this can happen, the more flow (less resistance) there is to one's current lived experience, which is a moment-by-moment unfolding. One is capable of great acceptance in one moment (when it is perceived that the current experience is of the self, say in meditation), and then there are exposed experiences which will show a resistance to seeing the other-self as expressing a potential which comes from the One Source.

There is only Intelligent Infinity, and everything (in all the densities), and every behaviour or pattern that is expressed by the self or other self is an expression of a chosen aspect of that One Infinity. The goal is be able to consciously perceive this fact. (what you refer to as 'mindfulness' in your first sentence).

The work in clearing the energy centres (as a concrete representation of the 3d mind), is to progressively observe how different aspects of lived experience (which falls into 7 broad domains, or the areas of consciousness that the 7 energy centres are linked to) pertain to that One Infinity. Can it be accepted as so (a 'flow), or is it resisted and twisted into something else (a 'blockage').

Unbound

I can agree with both of your posts.

To me the heart of the Law of One is the heart. The key thing that I have found represented in the material is the differentiation of polarity based on the way the heart is experienced.

Thus, I would say, to be mindful is to mind the heart.

To mind the heart is to mind the one that is all.

To mind the one that is all is to be in unity.