Bring4th

Full Version: What's it like being a star?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The sub-Logos, I wonder what it's like to be it. Is it consciously aware of the 7 billion minds? When one feels pain, does it too experience that pain? If so, how does it handle all the pain of all the beings on Earth? There must be trillions of beings on Earth including all the animals and insects and plants and other forms of consciousness such as the elementals.

What's it like to have a lifespan of billions of years? Do you ever get bored? Since most seek pleasure over pain, there must be more pleasure to be had by the sun. It is made up partially by 6th density beings, which are probably countless. Not to mention some multidimensional beings are probably multiple stars. I've heard it said that somewhere in time and space we are possibly many stars.

I'd like a feel of what it's like to be one.
Since as a Logos you have never left the love of Creator's vibration, being a Logos must be ecstasy. Bliss for as long as you live. Pain and Suffering are seen through the eyes of unconditional love and unity. For you are of the entire Octave.
It's hot.

[Image: 317749.jpg]
(07-01-2014, 06:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]The sub-Logos, I wonder what it's like to be it. Is it consciously aware of the 7 billion minds? When one feels pain, does it too experience that pain? If so, how does it handle all the pain of all the beings on Earth? There must be trillions of beings on Earth including all the animals and insects and plants and other forms of consciousness such as the elementals.

What's it like to have a lifespan of billions of years? Do you ever get bored? Since most seek pleasure over pain, there must be more pleasure to be had by the sun. It is made up partially by 6th density beings, which are probably countless. Not to mention some multidimensional beings are probably multiple stars. I've heard it said that somewhere in time and space we are possibly many stars.

I'd like a feel of what it's like to be one.

[Image: 5w6cio0rh]

Can't seem to get the picture to load. =/

http://postimg.org/image/5w6cio0rh/