Bring4th

Full Version: What are you afraid of (spiritually)?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I mean this on a spiritual basis. I could say I'm afraid of doing poorly at work and losing my job, but I want something that's deeper.

I'm afraid of losing my mind. That I might act outside of myself and hurt someone. That I might end up in a place mentally that rocks my world again, like it had in the past. I'm afraid of the times when I think all the bad stuff is my fault.

In "Spirit of the Forest" they accidentally set fire to their clubhouse, and I was blaming myself for that. I thought if I went up in the densities too quickly that I would torch my creation.

I am slightly afraid of creation, that what I create might not be what I like. I am afraid of being swallowed by a black hole spiritually.

I'm afraid that after all this hard work, that I won't be good enough. That somehow I'll fail, and have to do it all again.

I'm afraid of when I think I'm in heaven, that it's not real, and can cause me to make rash decisions. Once I was about to drive and leave for Colorado. I would have lost everything. But I thought I had died and gone to heaven, so driving to Colorado was expected of me. I would have lost my dog Loki, and possibly my life. I'm not scared of death, but I'm not too big on dying. From what I hear wolfdogs are illegal in Colorado. One county over from me they are illegal as well.

I am afraid that if I wandered that maybe I wandered from a negative planet, and would have to return there after my life is done. I am afraid of my life review and the pain I'll have to feel of everyone and every animal I have hurt.

I am afraid that I don't have enough love for everyone. That my love is conditional. That I find it hard to open my heart enough. I fear that I might never again feel that wonderful unconditional love in my heart that I once felt.

But most of all I'm afraid that I might never be able to go home, being a wanderer forever. That maybe I totally gave up my previous life to wander endlessly.

Why do I wonder things like this? I don't know.
fears are catalyst too.

they can be examined as well.

it seems like your current bout of fears is all triggered by your boss scrutinising your behaviour, and finding that you were shirking your duties (long lunch breaks, giving your work to your colleagues, etc etc).

I mean, did you take responsibility for your behaviour and conduct?
Yes, I took responsibility for my conduct, and am taking on the project myself, with one person to help.
I do the work now even though I don't like it.
This post focuses on the non usefulness of imagination. You can imagine non useful things that would not happen in a million years, or, you can imagine things that are useful and can be manifested quickly. That which is useful and manifested is that which is "distilled" as mentioned in another thread.
I fear not accomplishing what I intend for my incarnation. I fear death. My greatest catalyst for my life will be the fear of death... The fear does not cause me dissatisfaction in my life at this moment but the moment it becomes an issue, I will have to balance myself.

Unbound

I am afraid of being paralyzed by fear and being swayed by fear away from my best judgement. I suppose "there is nothing to fear but fear itself" sums up my thoughts.

That being said, I have and am making attempts to embrace the experience of fear and see the value in it.
Dying after 70 years old. :@
that's well said Browneye.

that said, even though imagination may or may not be useful, the actual motivations behind imagination can be very revealing, if investigated further.

"61.6 There are many fantasies and stray thoughts which may be examined in most of your peoples in this balancing process."

as mentioned in another thread, the element of 'mindfulness' comes into play here, to recognise when these 'fantasies and stray thoughts' are presenting themselves, and to dig deeper into causations.

- -

(07-01-2014, 09:26 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I took responsibility for my conduct, and am taking on the project myself, with one person to help.

good stuff! taking ownership of one's past is the quickest way to integrate it.

- -

(07-02-2014, 01:01 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I fear not accomplishing what I intend for my incarnation.

you have a lot you want to achieve in this life? (I think you already outlined your goals in response to a question I asked previously)

what are the impediments to accomplishing your intentions, as far as you are able to discern?

- -

(07-02-2014, 05:17 AM)Wai Wrote: [ -> ]Dying after 70 years old. :@

I wonder how long I"ll live this incarnation BigSmile
(07-02-2014, 06:20 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]...

you have a lot you want to achieve in this life? (I think you already outlined your goals in response to a question I asked previously)

what are the impediments to accomplishing your intentions, as far as you are able to discern?

I listed my goals for the next 5 years or less. There are many others. I feel there are no impediments. I believe everything is possible but nothing is certain. It is coping with the fact that nothing is certain that brings me fear that I consistently accept and attempt to pacify. It is accepting the fact that I might not have what I desire that I must become satisfied with.

Unbound

(07-02-2014, 06:31 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]

I listed my goals for the next 5 years or less. There are many others. I feel there are no impediments. I believe everything is possible but nothing is certain. It is coping with the fact that nothing is certain that brings me fear that I consistently accept and attempt to pacify. It is accepting the fact that I might not have what I desire that I must become satisfied with.

Do you find there is any conflict within yourself over the fact that you greatly desire to achieve certain things, yet your philosophy essentially prohibits you from fully utilizing your will (as in my mind, a powerful will can achieve certainty)?
I don't have much fear in my life, but sometimes I fear myself and what I am capable of when upset.

I guess you could say I'm afraid of hurting people, both intentionally and unintentionally.
At the beginning of my awakening, I was reading on the science of the Near-Death Experience and I was reading a book about real exorcisms written by a modern day Catholic priest.

So of course I was in fear ! Actually, I was having panic attacks for the first and only times of my life.

When I read the Law of One for the first time, I started having pressures on the forehead, I feared this could be the mark of the beast and stuff like that. Smile Even though I was thoroughly resonating with the spiritual material I was reading. Like Ra said, there is resistance at the edges, in this case the edge of a sub-density of 3d earth that I feel I have now crossed into. So if someone is not really ready to awaken, they will have multiple opportunities for falling back into "normal" life on earth.

Before my awakening, I had repressed all paranormal experiences I might have had before and had become a thoroughly scientific person.

Fear in my life is now much less than ever before, mostly because I started working on issues instead of repressing them.

I started following my intuition and where it led me. I quit a good paying job because I was unhappy with it and I am now quite happy with my current one. Stuff like that. GW, it's possible that you simply need to take a leap of faith.

When I feel issues with my heart, like palpitations or tightness and knows that a heart attack might be on the way someday, I fear dying before I am ready. I fear dying before my son is grown, while he still need me to be here. When this happens I try to tell myself that if this is the time, then it's because my son will be ok and he may even need to go through this experience of loosing a parent when young.

But I still see a deeper fear in these moments. There is something programmed I believe, maybe it is simply the survival instincts of the physical brain. I sense that this deeper fear of death cannot be reasoned with. It is simply part of the human experience.

I hope our stories will inspire you Gemini Wolf and wish you the best. Heart
Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm afraid of losing my mind.

Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am slightly afraid of creation, that what I create might not be what I like.

Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm afraid that after all this hard work, that I won't be good enough.

Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm afraid of when I think I'm in heaven, that it's not real, and can cause me to make rash decisions.

Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I am afraid that if I wandered that maybe I wandered from a negative planet, and would have to return there after my life is done.

Gemini Wolf ' Wrote: [ -> ]I am afraid that I don't have enough love for everyone.

Gemini Wolf ' Wrote: [ -> ]But most of all I'm afraid that I might never be able to go home, being a wanderer forever.

Rather than the 'what', focus on the 'why'.
(07-02-2014, 06:43 AM)Tanner Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2014, 06:31 AM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]

Do you find there is any conflict within yourself over the fact that you greatly desire to achieve certain things, yet your philosophy essentially prohibits you from fully utilizing your will (as in my mind, a powerful will can achieve certainty)?

The desires are mostly natural and primordial. They are inherently expressed and thus require no will to fulfill, only a natural expression of primordial will that quickly reaches peace. What I want to do should require no effort but only a moderate pace of mindfulness.

Wu-wei.

I don't believe in certainty. I believe a concept of certainty creates fear in the first place.
My primary fear Spiritually is having my mind / body / spirit complex disintegrated by nuclear weapons.

michael430

[deleted]
Yeah, Carla nearly was tricked into going into negative time/space by a negative entity. That's why I won't do trance channeling. I fear being harvested negative.

I too would fear being killed by nuclear weapons, and spiritually having to start over. But at least Ra says that an entity that is killed by nuclear war would still remain an entity. Albeit its progress no doubt slowed.

I'm also afraid of my near constant thoughts of death might lead to it for real. Even though I find comfort in them, there's still that fear of pain.

(07-02-2014, 05:17 AM)Wai Wrote: [ -> ]Dying after 70 years old. :@

I'm not afraid of death really. But dying I get concerned about because I don't know how I am going to die.
(07-07-2014, 08:47 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]My primary fear Spiritually is having my mind / body / spirit complex disintegrated by nuclear weapons.
ra says death by nuclear bomb causes (or can cause?) permanent total disintegration of the m/b/s complex?
It can be (interpreted as wounding); But not (necessarily entire disintegration).
(07-07-2014, 08:08 PM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-07-2014, 08:47 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]My primary fear Spiritually is having my mind / body / spirit complex disintegrated by nuclear weapons.
ra says death by nuclear bomb causes (or can cause?) permanent total disintegration of the m/b/s complex?

Greetings Isis,

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=26

26.21 Questioner: Then what you did, I am assuming, then, is to create an air of mystery with the UFO phenomena, as we call it, and then by telepathy send many messages that could be either accepted or rejected under the— following, of course, the Law of One so that the population would start thinking seriously about the consequences of what they were doing. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. There are other services we may perform. Firstly, the integration of souls or spirits, if you will, in the event of use of these nuclear devices in your space/time continuum. This the Confederation has already done.

26.22 Questioner: I don’t fully understand what you mean by that. Could you expand a little bit?

Ra: I am Ra. The use of intelligent energy transforming matter into energy is of such a nature among these weapons that the transition from space/time third density to time/space third density or what you may call your heaven worlds is interrupted in many cases.

Therefore, we are offering ourselves as those who continue the integration of soul or spirit complex during transition from space/time to time/space.

26.23 Questioner: Could you please give me an example from, let us say, Hiroshima or Nagasaki of how this is done?

Ra: I am Ra. Those who were destroyed, not by radiation, but by the trauma of the energy release, found not only the body/mind/spirit complex made unviable, but also a disarrangement of that unique vibratory complex you have called the spirit complex, which we understand as a mind/body/spirit complex, to be completely disarranged without possibility of re-integration. This would be the loss to the Creator of part of the Creator and thus we were given permission, not to stop the events, but to ensure the survival of the, shall we say, disembodied mind/body/spirit complex. This we did in those events which you mention, losing no spirit or portion or holograph or microcosm of the macrocosmic Infinite One.

26.24 Questioner: Could you please make the instrument cough and then tell me just vaguely how you accomplished this?

Ra: [Cough.] I am Ra. This is accomplished through our understanding of dimensional fields of energy. The higher or more dense energy field will control the less dense.

26.25 Questioner: But then, in general then you’re saying that if we— you will allow earth, the population of this planet to have a nuclear war and many deaths from that war, but you will be able to create a condition where these deaths will be no more traumatic, shall I say, with respect to entrance to the heaven world or astral world or whatever we call it than death by a bullet or normal means of dying of old age. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. It would be more traumatic. However, the entity would remain an entity.

I hope that this answers your question.
I fear asking for help, being told to do something, not being able to do it. and then having to shut my vibration down or being driven to suicide because I can't supress the positive polarity in me. Or that I am suddenly faced with the negative because I supressed the positive.

I don't think though that is how it works anymore. I think if you want to do something outside yourself then that is the love encouraging you to do what you want to do anyway, because they don't usually condemn. However, if you start loving yourself regardless of what is going on outside of you. perhaps that old EFT saying (even though ____ I completely love and accept myself). Then I think this potential can be solved.

Also there are always clues. So when you were going to do something perhaps there was evidence you were being selfish.

I am not afraid of a mental hospital.
Oh, another fear. I fear my mind decaying into biological insanity whether it be through tumors or chemical influxes.

Unbound

I am no longer fearful of fear, but I realized that I was fearful of infringing on others or getting in the way of others. I have since realized that I give zero fucks and I need to trust my own heart and wisdom. The belief or lack of belief of others in my ideas means nothing to the truth of them.
Lol Tanner... You just made my day. BigSmile
That spirituality is just a figment of my imagination for comfort and that the universe is an indifferent place.

(07-11-2014, 12:00 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]That spirituality is just a figment of my imagination for comfort and that the universe is an indifferent place.

That's my deepest fear too.
my mother lol
(07-11-2014, 03:24 AM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-11-2014, 12:00 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]That spirituality is just a figment of my imagination for comfort and that the universe is an indifferent place.

That's my deepest fear too.

You know, I haven't really thought about it... But I'm really surprised this isn't a fear of mine. I was an atheist for most of my life (6-26 years old). I deeply believed that the universe was an indifferent place and that nothingness would greet me after my short life.

Yet only 3 years later, I don't have the slightest doubt in my mind about my own spirituality. It makes sense to me on so many levels and goes well beyond what I can even comprehend with my mind. I have never believed in something so deeply in my entire life.

I am not trying to poke fun at your fears or say it is a flaw. I am merely expounding on something I hadn't really considered before.
The universe has completely equalized meaning. Everything is embraced and nothing is exalted but itself. The concept of spirituality mirrors a materialistic view to me in that one who forsees a finite soul can still love everything.
(07-11-2014, 03:46 AM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]You know, I haven't really thought about it... But I'm really surprised this isn't a fear of mine. I was an atheist for most of my life (6-26 years old). I deeply believed that the universe was an indifferent place and that nothingness would greet me after my short life.

Yet only 3 years later, I don't have the slightest doubt in my mind about my own spirituality. It makes sense to me on so many levels and goes well beyond what I can even comprehend with my mind. I have never believed in something so deeply in my entire life.

I am not trying to poke fun at your fears or say it is a flaw. I am merely expounding on something I hadn't really considered before.

Envious of you, Parsons. To know one's firm platform is such a blessing. Sadly, I lost it in the hail of severe catalysts that stormed my life. Have become quite cynical and bitter deeply inside, which infects most of my interpretations of almost everything.

That is why I now feel envious of people who know and naturally own their connection to their inner chord of spirituality.
Pages: 1 2 3