Bring4th

Full Version: Humanity is destroying itself and the planet...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Humanity has started the process of destroying itself and Mother Gaia...

What are we to do?

Any suggestions welcome! Tongue

L & L

Jim
Meditate and send Gaia love and light. It's what I would do also from a higher density.
And invite your social memory complex to help.

As an addition, I am sensitive to the negative vibrations on Earth. They shake me up, and are quite edgy feeling.
(07-01-2014, 08:11 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]Humanity has started the process of destroying itself and Mother Gaia...

can you elaborate on this?
(07-01-2014, 09:18 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-01-2014, 08:11 PM)Jim Kent + Wrote: [ -> ]Humanity has started the process of destroying itself and Mother Gaia...

can you elaborate on this?

Greetings Plenum,

Perhaps a more appropriate word would have been trashing or ruining.

I suppose my point is that with so much death and destruction perpetrated by Humanity against Humanity and most other Life-forms on the planet and the slow process of harming the planet, what if anything can we do?

I'm no advocate of violent revolution, so, honouring the Law of Free Will, is there actually anything, we as individuals can do to bring about peace and the restoration of Gaia's health?

Yes, we can live a life of peace individually and take responsibility for our own actions that affect the health of the planet, but with so many others choosing not to do this, how can we stop Humanity as a species from slipping irreversibly down the slippery-slope we've been on for so long?

Unbound

Well, we can sacrifice polarity and play the game to the point where we are able to have enough influence to gain more control over certain resources, while we continue to work on being of service to others. The "eternal siege" method doesn't have much of a chance, I don't think. Sieges are terrible for everyone involved.

Then again, who is selfless enough for that? Aha
We have the pass the time with our lives somehow, so you could start a project that heals the earth in some way. Inspiration has to come in some form for others to change, and options need to be made available. It would take effort and social organizing..all the stuff involved with service. Beyond that, there's nothing we can change, but we can make choices available.

"The one known as Albert, who went into a strange and, to it, a barbaric society in order that it might heal. This entity was able to mobilize great amounts of energy and what you call money. This entity spent much green-ray energy both as a healer and as a lover of your instrument known as the organ. This entity’s yellow ray was bright and crystallized by the efforts needed to procure the funds to promulgate its efforts. However, the green and blue rays were of a toweringly brilliant nature as well. The higher levels, as you may call them, being activated, the lower, as you may call them, energy points remain, in a balanced being, quite, quite bright."
Everyone of us who changed their self for the better has helped this planet.

Changing your personal perspective makes you able to love this world. At least, this has been my personal experience.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0731.aspx Q'uo Wrote:...That which you know of the higher planes, that which you remember in a dim or not so dim way, bring into your heart and let it bless the environment that you see before you, just as it is. You are not here to clean it up. You are not here to make it right. You are not here to fix it. For all of the outer world is an illusion. You are here to love it. Take the world in your arms and embrace it. This is how you came to serve. This is your glory and your crown. Wear it well and rejoice in being here...

This began the moment we were ok with "killing".

The only difference now is that we have added technology to our ability to kill, which gives a wider spectrum of destruction.

Not sure where you came up with "started" LoL!
(07-02-2014, 08:13 AM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]Changing your personal perspective makes you able to love this world.

Greetings Patrick,

I do love this world which is why I don't want to see it trashed.

I understand that from an eternal Spiritual perspective, one could argue that it doesn't really matter what happens to Gaia and its accompanying Life-forms, but as we are currently incarnate as physical beings, I very much care about the planet and all life on it.

L & L

Jim

(07-02-2014, 08:40 AM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]Not sure where you came up with "started" LoL!

Fair comment man! I was quite drunk at the time of posting! Tongue
give a hoot, don't pollute

What are we to do?

I would look at it differently. What we are watching now is the main STS entities desperately trying to start a really big war, and they are not being successful at all. They have to force those wars to happen now, and it's making them look like fools. The reason is that those said STS entities have a huge problem on their hands - their derivative based financial system is being held together by duct tape that is rapidly fraying. Within six months to a year, that old system of fraudulent finance should be pretty much gone, collapsing under its own weight. They believe that if they can get humanity caught up in a really big war, that they can bring order out of chaos, and somehow gain back control of a new financial system where those same elite are in stronger position of power and control.

That's not going to happen. To say that the Infinite Creator is going to clean up the financial system is really not all that far from the truth, but don't expect the fix to cause instant paradise - it won't.. Much of the problem on planet earth now is related to the way the financial system has been perverted to serve the needs of STS entities - those perversions will be cleaned up.

Humanity will change because they will be forced to change. The things that cause massive damage to Mother Earth will begin to cease because there won't be money in the hands of STS entities to cause that massive damage.

But it will likely be a pretty rough ride for most, so people will have to learn to work directly with other people once again and create the new world. Some won't be able to do that, so while you may hope the best for those folks, you should probably avoid them. But folks who have the right spiritual base should be able to help provide some peace in the face of some really profound change.

If you have any extra money laying around, you'll be able to help many later on by getting it into physical silver now.. While details of how things will work after the collapse haven't been given to me, I know having precious metals will be the best way to ride the approaching storm out.

I gotta believe religion will face some pretty daunting challenges as well, but that's another story. Wink

At the same time, people should go on with their lives - do the things you love to do, make friends, have fun, work together, and uplift others. At least, that's what I'm gonna do. Smile
And now fourth-density light is coming in and bringing everything in the open. STS simply won't be able to continue playing within these conditions much longer. Plus they cannot incarnate any more. So really in one or two generations, things will start going much better I believe.
I question if true STS individuals were ever incarnating in large amounts.
(07-02-2014, 03:31 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I question if true STS individuals were ever incarnating in large amounts.

Being the Elites, they did not need large amounts. Smile
Can somebody name me a true STS elite? Why should I be convinced they exist?
I invested in silver when it was like $45/ounce. Then I had to sell it for emergencies when it was $25 an ounce. So I lost big money, like $5000 gone.
(07-02-2014, 03:37 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]Can somebody name me a true STS elite? Why should I be convinced they exist?

Have you ever read the Hidden Hand material ?
I have read various fictional materials in my lifetime, that one included. Do some actually believe that was real?
No idea if it is real, but it makes sense to me. I resonate with some of it at least.

To be honest I was thinking it is the complete opposite that is now occurring.
Yeah Horuseus. It's hard to tell with all the conspiracy theories what is real or not. Are the bad guys really being taken out of power? Is there no real threat of another major war? Are we approaching harmony?
(07-02-2014, 03:29 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]And now fourth-density light is coming in and bringing everything in the open. STS simply won't be able to continue playing within these conditions much longer. Plus they cannot incarnate any more. So really in one or two generations, things will start going much better I believe.

What I believe and feel is this:

1) Earth (Gaia) is already in 4th-density or at least in the early stages of 4th-density. Ra mentioned that the transition may take hundreds of years.

2) Most humans are 3rd-density entities and they will find it hard to survive on an increasingly 4th-density Earth.

3) More and more 3rd-density systems will start to fail, if they have not already done so. The world's financial system is an example.

4) As evidence of this transition, there are now more reports of babies having more than 2 DNA strands (4th density children?). There are also reports that some adults are developing a 3rd stand and some have psychic powers.

5) Things must get worse before they can be better. Or should I say: As Gaia moves more fully into 4-d, things will get worse for 3-d humans, and better for the new 4-d humans.
Lucifer is destroying the planet. Humanity is just allowing it to happen because they are unaware that Lucifer is in control. Humanity is unaware of the artificial scarcity, the soil depletion, free energy suppression, etc. However, as people awaken, the conspiracy comes to light and the power structures eventually crumble. I don't think there's anything we can do except meditate to raise the collective vibration, allowing people to open their hearts and eyes.

"You are not here to clean it up. You are not here to make it right. You are not here to fix it. For all of the outer world is an illusion. You are here to love it. Take the world in your arms and embrace it. This is how you came to serve. This is your glory and your crown. Wear it well and rejoice in being here" -Q'uo
(07-02-2014, 06:34 PM)Horuseus Wrote: [ -> ]To be honest I was thinking it is the complete opposite that is now occurring.

You're right! There are so many positive things happening, especially with regards to energy. We need to be positive and focus on such positivity. Fear and uncertainty destroys faith, which prevents you from developing your inner power. While I don't believe it's ok to just live with your head in the sand, I believe and know things will be just fine.

Why? Because I either have to believe in a knowing way (as in having faith), or not believe at all. There is no in between in this game. I think that's possibly one of the most important things to understand. If you don't absolutely know, if you don't truly believe in love and a future of harmony, then you have already given up and you might as well go lay down and call it a day.

"Your faculty of will is that which is powerful within you as co-Creator. You cannot ascribe to this faculty too much importance." Ra always equates will with faith.
(07-02-2014, 04:59 PM)Adonai One Wrote: [ -> ]I have read various fictional materials in my lifetime, that one included. Do some actually believe that was real?

Much like the Ra Material, 1) who would have made that material up? 2) who Could have made that material up? and 3) for what purpose?
Hidden Hand could easily have been made up..there's nothing creatively difficult about its dialogue. It's quite obvious that the person read the Law of One and was having fun.

When you read a book, are you engaged in the story as if it is real? Does the storyline sound convincing and do the characters come to life? It's that simple. All it takes is creativity and knowledge of the Law of One. It was probably some bored UFO nerd or someone attempting to engage the public into reading the Law of One. But that's quite a dishonest and manipulative approach, which I think is totally irresponsible. It isn't appropriate to have people believe in things that aren't real. But whatever! Not gonna linger on it or argue about it. Gotta stay positive Tongue
(07-03-2014, 10:11 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]Hidden Hand could easily have been made up..

No question about that, but to say that it was a fake without any question seems like a statement of denial. One cannot say with any authority that the Hidden Hand dialogues were fake. One cannot say with any authority that the Hidden Hand dialogues were true. It's a matter for individual discernment.

I believe they are true because I can't resolve those questions and others to where I believe the individual writing them had nefarious intent or was attempting to deceive, but I can't be %100 sure. It's the nature of our creation to not know for sure - we may have distortions that make us believe we do know, but that, as I've learned from experience, is pure folly.
I don't believe they had nefarious intent. I think they were trying to create some understanding but it's a disingenuous approach.

We also have psychic and intuitive abilities, and red flags went up for me immediately. It's the vibe I get..a feeling.
For those in the US there is this: https://mayday.us/

Quote:We are a crowdfunded Super PAC to end all Super PACs.
Ironic? Yes. Embrace the irony.

We’re kickstarting a Super PAC big enough to make it possible to win a Congress committed to fundamental reform by 2016. We set fundraising goals and then crowdfund those goals.
(07-03-2014, 11:22 AM)Icaro Wrote: [ -> ]and red flags went up for me immediately. It's the vibe I get..a feeling.

Need to establish a difference between a flag for a message and a flag for the message bearer.Tongue
Pages: 1 2