Bring4th

Full Version: Lessons & 3D Illusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greetings to all,
here I would like to share some thoughts about the nature of our 3D “reality” as seen from my personal perspective.

The Ascension Process is something we are all going through, at one stage or another depending on our individual life goals.
For some this process is accelerated and poses few obstacles to be overcome, for others the path may be much longer, a seemingly never ending barrage of challenges .The lessons still to be embraced in this Incarnation will be presented time and time again. This is the experience I have been allowed to have so far in this life. When these events cease, or subside this is the sign that one has managed to integrate Polarity. There may be a test at a later stage, just to check that the lesson has been absorbed.

Let me use an example of a situation that I encountered recently.

I had struggled all my life with impatience. The lack of patience was a major stumbling block and had always been the cause of various downfalls over the years. I had become more aware of my behaviour for some time and often felt like a spectator observing my own “performance” on the “stage of life”, often amused at my own actions and reactions. I love to drive the car, but have at times been known to throw a “barney” when provoked by suitable catalyst (slow drivers, road works, tractors etc.). On this particular day I was a little late for work, people were waiting for me, so I began my usual routine of swearing, perspiring etc. only to be stopped dead in my tracks. Traffic on the usually quiet country lanes crawled to a near stand still. The railroad crossing was only 500 meters away – I had to make it over the crossing or that was it. I would be late! The cars in front were hardly moving, the first one – a driving school car. Oh noo! In front of it another 4 driving school vehicles.
Needless to say I was late, but in the moment of grasping the absurdity of the situation I had also managed to find the necessary antithesis of the impatience. This was all that was required to balance this issue. After this event I became able to “grab” the impatient thoughts as they happened not giving them a chance to be made manifest in any way. Thus the subsequent reduction of catalyst.
It was this very obvious “looping” of events that lead me to a new understanding of the “stuff” of this world. Life speaks to us, or better said our Creator speaks through Life with us. The language is not one of words and syntax but of Synchronicity and meaningness. The seemingly linear progression of time is an illusion created by the looping of events. Think of the movement of the planets around our Solar Logos, the way electrons spin around the nucleus of atoms, the way behaviour is expressed through patterns. Without this “dance” all would be seen to exist simultaneously in one never ending moment.

If one can manage to disentangle oneself from these “time loops” then the path to contact with Intelligent Infinity can be eased.

Sorry to ramble, just wanted to share these ideas.

Love & Light
I don't think you're rambling, my friend. Smile

I've thought many of the same thoughts after recognizing the patterns of life's occurrences. Across the spectrum from the logical to the spiritual, we see that nature is made up of cycles upon cycles upon beautiful cycles. It is energy in motion spiraling up in a wave pattern through the vastness of space, and we are a part of it!

What you said about disentangling yourself from time loops leading to contact with intelligent infinity really speaks to me. Waking up is all about becoming aware of your thought patterns which lead to your actions. If you become aware of a repeating pattern, you become aware of more of your infinite potential self and this leads to more integration/awakening.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Time loops sounds like another term for Karma that people refer to, which essentially is inertia.

I've been around impatient people, and I guess it's a good thing that I am patient. It's almost to a fault, as I spend much time in a state of timelessness. I've learned to welcome catalyst, such as a traffic light turning red on me, or such things. These things are almost a nonissue now.
When I am behind a very slow driver, I do feel some slight anxiousness in me, but I recognize the catalyst and integrate it. In all, I'm enjoying this 3D journey.
Just a few weeks ago the catalyst was introduced once more. This time I was also in a hurry, just run of the mill shopping. I found a good parking space outside the local pet supply store. Purchased cat litter (10 minutes at the till due to silly person). Ran back to car...only to be parked in by some big van. I get into the car, cue "2+2=5" by Radiohead - and just try to chill. The culprit enters his vehicle from the other side. He seems to be reading something..no intention to pull out. I check the thought and impulse to get out the car and shout;
"Geh weiter....hop!",
but catch myself again. "Be quiet....feel the Love in every moment....."
No more than 2 minutes pass. The van decides to depart. I play my "game" of looking at the number plate.
"XXX-666".
Thanks for the lesson!
Yeah, I had something similar happen. I found myself in the drivethrough of a restaurant after I had turned too early to where I was going. There were 3 cars in front of me and one in the back so I had to just go thorugh. It took them 30 minutes to serve 3 people. I still held the love though it was a little trying. I do welcome catalyst like these.
If the part of the Intelligence that is the big "I" has designed these lessons having to do with cars and their use, then I must be really hard on myself! Tongue Over the past month, I had many problems with my old car, resulting in its eventual breakdown and the necessity to get a new one. For two and a half weeks I dealt with red ray frustration of not having the ability to be mobile; and yellow ray difficulty realizing that we are all a group. During that time I had to find rides, calling up old friends that I hadn't spoken to in awhile just to ask them for a ride. This strengthened the connections of friendship, and brought out the good in their hearts. Having to call on the help of many others really made me realize that I am no savior. I can't wake up the population of earth by myself! I must ask for help from my brothers and sisters of earth! If we're going to get through this shift, we've got to all be in the game together.

After two agonizing weeks, I picked up a new beater. (all I could afford) BigSmile This one runs! But in the same week that I got it, many electrical components have gone out. Just as a final test to myself I suppose, a couple of days ago the car didn't start. I needed a simple jump. There was no-one around so once more I was "forced" to ask for help, this time from strangers!

Lessons learned... people have so much good in their hearts. In the coming years they will learn very much about themselves and about that selfless good and what it means. When provided with the opportunity, most people will in fact take the selfless course of helping others, sacrificing their time and effort with no reward to self.

I also should watch my ego and make sure it's not sinking into the role of savior, no matter how slight. I didn't realize I was associating having a car and the ability to get around at will with my ability to offer service. Having the car taken out from under me and having to ask for help from friends and strangers helped me to discover two things. Firstly, I don't need anything at all to be of service. And secondly, I rely on the others of my species and community for their love just as much as they are relying on me for mine.

And to top it all off, sitting in the car with an old friend or acquaintance for a ride is a very good area for developing blue ray open communication and sharing! Seeing and feeling the level of communication that they are at now and where it's coming from; and sharing yourself, your story, and communicating with them.

Glorious. Heart Smile