Bring4th

Full Version: A Collaborative Timeline of Events according to the Ra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if others would be interested in contributing to a collaboratively-constructed timeline of events, as they are reported by Ra. This could be an organic process, and contributions could be made as they are found in one's regular reading of the Material.

for eg:

(13000 years ago) "when some intelligent information was offered to those of Atlantis, this being of the same type of healing and crystal working" (14.4)

so (date) "what happened" (session Q&A)

- -

I understand that this may be placing some importance and attention on more transient matters, and Ra was happy to answer these historically-oriented questions from Don, with the understanding that these were purely informative, and not of lasting significance.

So we should definitely take the same approach; with an eye for curiosity and appreciating this 'alternative historical construct' to the mainstream, but never forgetting that the heart of Ra's message was regards personal evolution of the self, and the principles and the understandings by which this would be more clearly understood and grasped.
This is a combination of timelines created by Jim and Scott Mandelker. It's missing the Session Q&A numbers though, so if anyone wants to gather that data to include, I'd be happy to put it in the master document. Any corrections or additions are more than welcome as well. This will probably be published on the new website once it's up and running.

(formatting may be wonky since it's pasted from a specially formatted word document)

4 million years ago --
-Visits to Earth by various entities.

705,000 years ago --
-Maldek blown apart by nuclear war; inhabitants tied in a knot of fear.

600,000 years ago --
-Confederation entity is able to aid the Maldek entities in beginning to untie the knot of fear.

500,000 years ago --
-Transfer of Maldek entities to 2nd density bodies on Earth for “karma alleviation.”

75,000 years ago --
-Transfer of Mars entities to Earth by Yahweh through cloning process necessitating quarantine.

60,000 years ago --
-4th density Orion entity constructs Easter Island heads and Lines at Nazca.

58,000 years ago --
-1st contact with Earth by Confederation (Mu).

53,000 years ago --
-Lemuria sinks beneath the ocean as Earth’s tectonic plates realign.

50,000 years ago --
-End of Major Cycle I – No Harvest; lifespan ~700 years

46,000 years ago --
-Maldek entities call for Confederation aid

31,000 years ago --
-Atlantean civilization begins development (agrarian)
-Atlantean calling for guidance -> Confederation telepathic information sent.

25,000 years ago --
-End of Major Cycle II – No Harvest; life-span 25-100 years.
-South American group 4d+ harvestable – all remain in 3D.

18,000 years ago --
-Ra appears in the skies over Egypt, does not land.

15,000 years ago --
-Beginning of rapid Atlantean technological development.

13,000 years ago--
-Atlantis given healing and crystal information by Confederation.

11,000 years ago --
-First war in Atlantis – 40% destroyed.
-Ra lands in Egypt to teach the Law of One.

10,800 years ago --
-Second war in Atlantis – most destroyed

9,600 years ago --
-Final sinking of Atlantis.

8,500 years ago --
-Ra returns to the “thought-form” areas of Earth to consider how to build the pyramids.

6,000 years ago --
-Great Pyramid built by Ra, others built by Ra over the next 1,500 years.
-Ikhnaton contacted and given healing information.

3,600-3,300 years ago --
-Confederation/Yahweh sexual/genetic intervention – strengthening Anak group physical bodies.
-Yahweh sends love/light, telepathic contact, manifests UFO thought-forms to inspire seeking.
-Orion distorts Anak-intervention; co-opts Yahweh telepathic contact; reveals UFO as fiery cloud.
-Light-Quarantine around Earth strengthened in responds to “serious inroads” made by Orion.
-Inner planes conflict between Orion and Confederation intensifies.

3,000 years ago --
-Orion leaves 3D skies.
-Confederation landing in South America.

2,600 years ago --
-Confederation channels some aspects of Law of One to Greeks. Thales, Heraclitus, and Pericles teach facets of the Law of One.

2,300 years ago --
-Confederation aid to Egypt (telepathic contact, love/light).

~1784 AD --
-Increased influx of harvestable 3D souls and Wanderers, increased confederation aid.

1945 AD --
-Increased confederation UFO thought-form appearance, coincides with nuclear age.
-Increased confederation UFO thought-form appearance, coincides with nuclear age.
-Confederation aids healing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki entities.

1950 AD --
-Increased influx of Wanderers, 4D “double-bodied” children to support Harvest.
cheers Austin!

that is great and is exactly what I was after.

I guess the legwork has already been done for me Smile
When did the veil come into place?
Ditto, I have been looking for something like this for a long time.

(07-03-2014, 10:14 AM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]When did the veil come into place?

I believe that would be considered a timeless event.
(07-02-2014, 10:02 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]60,000 years ago --

For what purpose?
(07-03-2014, 07:58 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]Ditto, I have been looking for something like this for a long time.

I believe that would be considered a timeless event.

I thought the veil was made thicker at some point.
Anyone here remember the years of the arrival of Dolores Cannon's three waves of light-workers?
(07-03-2014, 10:21 PM)Folk-love Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the veil was made thicker at some point.

Yup they added corn starch.
(07-03-2014, 09:42 PM)darklight Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2014, 10:02 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]60,000 years ago --

For what purpose?

Don begins a line of questioning here, and it continues for a few exchanges:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=20#30

- -

@Wai I should probably refresh myself with that book Smile

May be of help, Folk-love

Quote:78.8 Questioner: OK. Thank you. I am going to go back to an earlier time, if you could call it that, in the evolution to try to establish a very fundamental base for some of the concepts that seem to be the foundation of everything that we experience here so that we can more fully examine the basis of our evolution.

I am guessing that in our Milky Way Galaxy (that is, the major galaxy with billions of stars that we find ourselves in) that the progress of evolution was from the center outward toward the rim and that in the early evolution of this galaxy the first distortion was not extended down past the sub-Logos simply because it was not thought of or not conceived and that this extension of the first distortion, which created the polarization that we experience, was something that occurred at what we would call a later time, or as the evolution progressed outward from the center of the galaxy. Am I in any way correct with this statement?
Ra: I am Ra. You are correct.
thanks for posting that Confused Smile
(07-05-2014, 10:39 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]thanks for posting that Confused Smile

Always welcome, dear Plenum Heart
Am I right in that pre-veil means they had no free will?
(07-05-2014, 02:15 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Am I right in that pre-veil means they had no free will?

It seems that they had free will as far as the Logoi of the time could conceive of it, but the dropping of the veil enabled such a wide range of free will that Ra typically refers to pre-veil as having no free will.

Quote:77.19 Questioner: Do the Logoi that choose this type of evolution choose both the service-to-self and the service-to-others path for different Logoi, or do they choose just one of the paths?
Ra: I am Ra. Those, what you would call, early Logoi which chose lack-of-free-will foundations, to all extents with no exceptions, founded Logoi of the service-to-others path. The, shall we say, saga of polarity, its consequences and limits, were unimagined until experienced.

77.20 Questioner: In other words you are saying that originally the Logoi that did not choose this free will path did not choose it simply because they had not conceived of it and later Logoi, extending the first distortion farther down through their evolution, experienced it as an outcropping or growth from that extension of the first distortion. Am I correct in saying that?
Ra: I am Ra. Yes.
I wonder when the veil was put in place, if it is in place for those planets closer to the center of the galaxy. I read about it extending outwards away from the center of the galaxy. So there are beings today who have no free will as indicated by the veil. These are what I hear to be angels. Angels mostly don't have free will from what I know.