Bring4th

Full Version: Orion Entities Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been reading off and on about UFOs, disclosure, etc. Many references are made to entitles from Orion among other places.

While I do want to see a UFO myself, I am a little wary when I read about Orion, as per the Ra material.

Dr. Steven Greer's material focuses on how to remote view and vector in UFO's in a meditative state. If he is indeed contacting Orion entities, is that a bad thing? I'd be interested in learning the techniques, but if STO ET's won't show themselves, it might not be the best thing to do.

As an ET wanderer myself, I have a fondness for making contact. Is it worth the effort, and should I religiously avoid any and all attempts at Orion contact?
If you can't see them in visible light, they are very often visible in the IR spectrum.

I've seen one with the naked eye, so for me this isn't an issue.

I would stay away from vectoring them in, yes. I've done it in the past, but quickly learned these are not the ones I sought to know.

Hatonn said in the 1973 channelling that they will not be doing a landing, so I doubt we will see such an event before the harvest.
1973 is some time ago. Wouldn't some guidelines/energies have changed in the last 40-odd years? Q'uo could only go by how the energy was at the time of their channeling as I'm aware, wouldn't they?
37 years in 75,000 isn't much. I haven't read anywhere else in any other channelling that this might change.

Brittany

From what I can tell, the method of your seeking has a lot to do with they type of contact you receive. If you are sending love and asking to receive it in turn, I think STO presences would be more drawn to you, though from what I can tell by what I've read in the Ra material, contact with positive entities is much more likely to occur in the form of a dream, telepathy, etc. than an actual physical encounter, though some wanderers have made prior arrangements for this to happen in order to help them understand their missions.

Still, as Carla likes to say, the brighter your light, the longer the shadow you cast, so I wouldn't rule out the possibility that in opening yourself to higher levels of awareness you could make yourself noticeable to negative entities as well. I believe purity in thought and action would be key here. Send love in all things, and be very specific in your request. Don't just want to be contacted by aliens, spirits, etc., ask for contact from those who reflect whatever beliefs or longings you hold in your heart. As amazing as it is, this type of phenomenon isn't something to be taken lightly or done just for fun and giggles. If your intentions are lackluster, your contact likely will be as well.

I remember once I had a dream where I was abducted by aliens and they tortured me and scared the crap out of me. Then I woke up and, in spite of the negative nature of the dream, I was ecstatic because I'd been inside a spaceship and seen aliens, and grateful that they'd taken the time to stop by. I think it pissed them off a bit. Haven't had a dream like that sense. Lol. :-P
(02-23-2010, 01:11 PM)Peregrinus Wrote: [ -> ]37 years in 75,000 isn't much. I haven't read anywhere else in any other channelling that this might change.

True, however the earlier L/L material also spoke of great earth changes, which Q'uo in recent times has said we averted afterwards. So if it is enough time for something on that scale to change, surely this might?
Quote:17.1 Ra: This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment.

Entropy and unusable heat = global warming to the extent it is greater than ever noted in trees etc for the last xxx thousands of years.
Ruptures in its outer garment = holes in the ozone

These things were not averted, and happened according to Ra's words exactly. Yes it was planned that there would be a pole shift wiping life off the planet and that that has been averted, but much is still according to the plan.

Quote:17.1 Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the in-streaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you may call it.
Thanks for that quote. I'll never cease amazement over the Ra contact. I sometimes like to think about it out of context of awareness, imagining what your average spiritually uniformed joe would think. "So you're telling me all this highly technical information, some of which was prophecy that came true decades later, was telepathically communicated to a airline pilot via a librarian in Kentucky?"

I just have to smile. Smile It is indeed a miraculous universe we live in, eh?