Bring4th

Full Version: The Law of One now available in E-reader formats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We're super excited to announce that the Law of One is now available for free in "Epub" and "Mobi" formats, making it now available with proper formatting on virtually all E-reader devices. The PDF's could be read on some E-readers previously, but the formatting was usually so wonky that it was too difficult to read. The E-reader formats are designed to be read on these devices and will be much better for anyone who wants to take the books with them on their device.

This is thanks to a great volunteer named Andreas who did almost all of the work in a manual conversion process from the PDF's. With his help we are able to offer the material in even more formats, making it available to more people.

http://llresearch.org/library/the_law_of...ebook.aspx

[Image: banana.gif]
While I don't have an e-reader, this is excellent news. Many people certainly use those formats.
excellent news!

I celebrate it's awesomeness:

[Image: tumblr_mrcbpkkvVH1rofsruo1_400.gif]
Thanks. Did a personal convert for my kindle a while ago so I don't doubt this will come in handy for others.

I had a thought that you may wish to consolidate your pages and links into something like this that is done on many sites. I don't think people need educating on the benefit of each format really.

[Image: aBYQxv3.png]

At the moment the extra page and separate text dedicated to each format seems unnecessary. With the above you can simply add to it as you get them.

Also, I think changing the 'library' link navigation heading to 'Downloads' will enable people to find your content easier. It might just be because I'm British (Lol), but I was trawling your site for longer than I should have wondering where the heck I need to go to download the material. It also somewhat clashes with the publications link.