Bring4th

Full Version: Dog looking at someone not there.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone here have a dog or cat that sometimes seems to stare at somewhere on a wall, or in a direction where nobody is there, but you get the feeling that they're seeing an entity?

That happened to me just now. My dog looked at me, and then looked at my immediate left, and kept staring there. Like he was seeing my guardian angel or some other being.

Is that what they're seeing? Are they seeing anything, or are they just staring randomly?
They see astral beings that come into your space. Their vision includes a different spectrum than ours. If he gets defensive or aggressive it would mean you need to clear your space.

Unbound

Probably see lots of things. We have four cats living with us whom are all very peculiar at times. Sometimes I have seen one sit and stare directly at the base of the couch, without moving for a few minutes or more, only an inch or two away aha
Loki wasn't defensive or aggressive. He looked curious more than anything. He looked at that spot for perhaps 20 seconds or so. I think an astral being was right beside of me because I was calling on my guardian angel shortly after this. I resonate most with my guardian angel, and ask it to send me love. I know how to clear my space using burning sage, called smudging. I've also called in white light of Creator to clear my space.