Bring4th

Full Version: Yahweh Origins?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys!

May someone please explain this contradiction?

In 16.14, Ra says that Yahweh was the name of the entity sent by the group of Orion to the Earth, but in 18.23 Ra says that Yahweh is from the Confederation?

Regards,

michael430

[deleted]
yahweh

Aaron has gathered all info in this post.....

This is the story of Yehweh according to the Ra material as I understand it...

Yahweh is a positively oriented social memory complex of the Confederation, most likely originally acting as a guardian of the third density entities who were experiencing their cycle on Mars. Once this planetary society decimated their planet and were unable to complete their third density cycle, Yahweh helped to transfer them to Earth by means of a method similar to cloning (but probably far more advanced).

As far as I understand, these beings are the race known today as the Jewish race. These entities were transferred to Earth at the beginning of our third density cycle, and they developed an impression that they were special or different. I believe this impression probably came from a prolonged contact with positively oriented Yahweh during the time they lived on Mu, along with other entities who had been transferred from Deneb.

They were later spread out around the earth after the continent of Mu, which they were all living on, sank into the ocean. (I don't think it's directly stated in the material, but I can gather that the down-sinking of Mu happened at the end of the first cycle of 25,000 years, and the down-sinking of Atlantis happened after the second cycle, at year 50,000.)

Later, the name of Yahweh was taken by an Orion social memory complex which used the identity to manipulate the very entities Yahweh was seeking to aid. They used and built upon that impression of being different in order to suggest to them that they were elite and better than other-selves.

Yahweh observed them being manipulated and, due to their feeling of responsibility towards them, tried to help them, thus creating the Anak.

It's difficult to extract the story of Yahweh from the material because it's presented in a non-linear fashion, following Don's questioning. Here are the relevant quotes. I've attempted to place them in somewhat chronological order:

First from an overall perspective, when were the times which positive Yahweh intervened?:

Quote:18.20 Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The 2600, approximately, time was the second time — we correct ourselves — 3600, approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger

The transfer of Martian entities to earth's beginning 3rd density cycle:

Quote:9.5 Questioner: Where did the people who are like us who were the first ones here, where did they come from? From where did they evolve?

Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet’s environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first entities, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

---

9.6 Questioner: What race is that, and how did they get from Mars to here?

Ra: I am Ra. The race is a combination of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those of your so-called Red Planet and a careful series of genetical adjustments made by the guardians of that time. These entities arrived, or were preserved, for the experience upon your sphere by a type of birthing which is non-reproductive, but consists of preparing genetic material for the incarnation of the mind/body/spirit complexes of those entities from the Red Planet.

---

9.7 Questioner: I assume from what you are saying that the guardians transferred the race here after the race had died from the physical as we know it on Mars. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Interventions while the entities developed in Mu:

Quote:10.15 Questioner: I was wondering about the advent of the civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria, when these civilizations occurred, and where did they come from?

Ra: I am Ra. This is the last question of this working. The civilizations of Atlantis and Lemuria were not one but two. Let us look first at the Mu entities.

They were beings of a somewhat primitive nature, but those who had very advanced spiritual distortions. The civilization was part of this cycle, experienced early within the cycle at a time of approximately 53,000 of your years ago. It was an helpful and harmless place which was washed beneath the ocean during a readjustment of your sphere’s tectonic plates through no action of their own. They set out those who survived and reached many places in what you call Russia, North America, and South America. The Indians of whom you have come to feel some sympathy in your social complex distortions are the descendants of these entities. Like the other incarnates of this cycle, they came from elsewhere. However, these particular entities were largely drawn from a second-density planet which had some difficulty, due to the age of its sun, in achieving third-density life conditions. This planet was from the galaxy Deneb.

Quote:14.4 Questioner: I understand from previous material that this occurred 75,000 years ago. It was then that our third-density process of evolution began. Can you tell me the history, hitting only the points of development, shall I say, that occurred within this 75,000 years, any point when contact was made to aid this development?

Ra: I am Ra. The first attempt to aid your peoples was at the time 75,000. This attempt 75,000 of your years ago has been previously described by us. The next attempt was approximately 58,000 of your years ago, continuing for a long period in your measurement, with those of Mu as you call this race or mind/body/spirit social complex.

Yahweh's attempts to aid those who had been spread out from Mu:

Quote:24.6 Questioner: Thank you. Then I assume the Confederation stayed away from Earth for a period of time. What condition created the next contact the Confederation made?

Ra: I am Ra. In approximately 3,600 of your years in the past, as you measure time, there was an influx of those of the Orion group, as you call them. Due to the increasing negative influences upon thinking and acting distortions, they were able to begin working with those whose impression from olden times, as you may say, was that they were special and different.

An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu. Here the Orion group found fertile soil in which to plant the seeds of negativity, these seeds, as always, being those of the elite, the different, those who manipulate or enslave others.

The one known as [b]Yahweh[/b] felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.

In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,” began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in your past, of 2 — we correct this instrument — 3,300 years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become known as Armageddon was joined.

Yahweh's intentions in aiding:

Quote:18.21 Questioner: Why did they want larger and stronger organisms?

Ra: The ones of Yahweh were attempting to create an understanding of the Law of One by creating mind/body complexes capable of grasping the Law of One. The experiment was a decided failure from the view of the desired distortions due to the fact that rather than assimilating the Law of One, it was a great temptation to consider the so-called social complex or subcomplex as elite or different and better than other-selves, this one of the techniques of service to self.

---

18.22 Questioner: Then the Orion group produced this larger body complex to create an elite so that the Law of One could be applied in what we call the negative sense?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The entities of Yahweh were responsible for this procedure in isolated cases as experiments in combating the Orion group.

However, the Orion group were able to use this distortion of mind/body complex to inculcate the thoughts of the elite rather than concentrations upon the learning/teaching of oneness.

---

18.23 Questioner: Was Yahweh then of the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid.

---

18.24 Questioner: Then Yahweh’s communications did not help or create what Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness, the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total vibratory complex, those of the Orion group were able for the first time to make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.

Orion takes the Yahweh name:

Quote:16.13 Questioner: [What contacts has the Orion group made with our planet?]

Ra: I am Ra. Approximately four five thousand [45,000] years ago an attempt was made. It was not successful. Approximately two six oh oh, 2600* years ago the group sent an entity of social memory complex to this planetary sphere. This effort met with some success but was in the space/time continuum lessened in impact. Since approximately two three oh oh, 2300* years ago in your measure this group has constantly been working upon the harvest just as the Confederation.

* Ra corrected these dates in session 17. They should be 3600 and 3300 years ago, respectively.

16.14 Questioner: Can you name the entity that they sent 2600 years ago?*

* The correct time frame is 3600 years. See Ra’s statement opening session 17.

Ra: I am Ra. This entity named by your peoples, Yahweh.

Positive Yahweh steps in again, spreads positive philosophy and creates the Anak:

Quote:24.9 Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what I might call a mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3300 years ago a positive philosophy. Were the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed telepathically, or were there other techniques used?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak”.

The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.

Just do searches on Yahweh on forum and you will find what you need

Elohim is never mentioned in the material, but as far as I can surmise, it's another name for Yahweh as known by the Jews. It is a Hebrew word for "god" according to Wikipedia:

Wikipedia Wrote:Elohim (אֱלֹהִ֔ים) is a grammatically singular or plural noun for "god" or "gods" in both modern and ancient Hebrew language.
When used with singular verbs and adjectives elohim is usually singular, "god" or especially, the God. When used with plural verbs and adjectives elohim is usually plural, "gods" or "powers"

I hope this clears up your confusion. Smile You can see the side of the story which reflects the Orion intervention in the old testament of the Bible.
Thank you very much for your answer, I've been so deeply involved with the material that this was disturbing my dreams.

So, as I understand, the name Yahweh was used both by the Orion group as by the Confederation, the original entity which used that name was from the Confederation and had positive intentions, meanwhile the Orion group planned to use that name to disguise itself with positive intentions, and then disseminate the service to self. Is this correct?
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0530.aspx

(Carla channeling)

… become ladders and thoughts become structures, structures of logic upon which the entities which dwell in the darkness of flesh attempt to use those imprecise items you call words to express the relationship between the self and the Creator.

All of those within the Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator are those who are people of this mythology and people of this history. Yet time and space are not as they are in space/time when one attempts to delve beneath the surface of the story of the race of humanity upon Earth. Thusly, while we are real, we are also metaphysical as opposed to physical, just as your thoughts have no flesh but are as they are. So are we within your space/time continuum.

That which the entity Jehovah or Yahweh did among your peoples was within history and yet also of the quality of the thought that has no place within history. We say this in order to deflect the intellectual desire of the seeker of truth from aiming directly into this matter as though it were logical or linear. That which has to do with the relationship of consciousness in the personal sense with consciousness in the creative sense or the sense of being the Creator will always fly before any gust of wind that attempts to chase it and the more words that are thrown at it, the faster it will flee.

So, at the very beginning of anything that we say at this time, we ask that you understand that we are using analogy, and we are mixing mythology and historicity because that is the way the creation is melded within your illusion.

The entity, Yahweh—as the one known as Jim surmised within his question—was indeed one who had the plan of enabling those who wished to transfer to your planet with that move. The concept seemed to them fairly direct; that is, to improve the intelligence and the curiosity and the physical and emotional strength of the type of physical vehicle which had been the native physical vehicle for those within the Martian sphere. And, as was surmised, this entity discovered, to its discomfiture, that it had caused great distortion—worse distortion, shall we say—than the distortions would have been without the aid.

This kind of situation occurs at all levels of consciousness. The mistake is made. There it is. One cannot go back. One simply learns and moves forward. However, this people indeed did crave and wish for a continuing source of, shall we say, God-given help. Its expectations were very high because there had been interaction betwixt a god-like being and humans. The remarkable nature of this history speaks for itself.

The entity which succeeded the first Yahweh, calling itself by the same name and using the same frequency of light to express, simply continued to offer aid and comfort when it wished but with the ever increasing distortions towards belligerency and aggressiveness that is the hallmark of a negatively oriented being or culture. The echoes of this action which was transmitted long ago redounds even now and shall continue to echo and re-echo as long as there are those within third density within this sphere who wish to claim power and who seek a god of power.

Now, let us look at the promise first made and the promise that took its place. The hunger which many among your peoples have had revolves around knowing what is right. It is instinctive within your physical vehicle to watch out for the safety and the comfort of the body, the mind and the spirit. The continual proclamations and greatly detailed taboos, prohibitions, and schedules of sacrifice that characterized the relationship of your so-called Old Testament God constituted an order, a structure, a logic within which entities felt comfortable living. Through this structure they knew what was right. The tendency was to enunciate finer and finer point of law until all possible actions with ethical consequences or consequences of safety and health were covered and the entities within this system were safe.

We ask you to look about you within your present world scene and see the entities about you looking for a way to be safe. Look upon your leaders who wish to prohibit freedom in order to guarantee safety. The spirit of Yahweh is strong and it survives. It is part of that mixture of light and dark which makes up all that is. In other words, we are saying that entities continue to have a choice between the many laws of moral rectitude in such a logic as Yahweh’s. They can also choose a logic and a path which is not rational or linear, which does not hold, which does not insist, and which is not aggressive. This spirit was before the one known as Jesus the Christ. It exists, as does Yahweh, within each entity, for each of you is the universe. You are looking out at a world that is actually interior. Such is the illusion created by flesh.

In the testament of the one known as Jesus the place of the law is simply turned upon its head as the one known as Jesus is quoted as saying, “Man was not made for the Sabbath, but the Sabbath for man.” The direction to love the one infinite Creator and to love each other self as the self is not a detailed, closed or encapsulated direction. It is specifically open-ended, and the one known as Jesus goes to some pains in the body of teaching that survives to impress upon those whom he taught that there is never an end to love. There is never the need to return to the old prescriptions and old taboos. These are not either/or situations but rather either/or processes, and as each student works upon its personal polarity perhaps it will aid the student to ponder and remember these two kinds of promises, these two kinds of ways of thinking. And perhaps this can be instructive in showing the way, the balance, when that way seems unclear.

We wish to tell you that your model of the universe is very, very limited. The attempt to nail down a history which is replete with metaphysical subject matter shall always be unending and full of lacunae, holes, gaps and spaces where there is no logic, there are no words, there is no road, there is no structure. Not that there is no structure, just that there is beyond all structure, love. The illusion is so very, very deep, for you are a dream, yet when you leave the flesh and enter a larger life you will still be a dream, for we also are but illusions, and ahead we see illusion. Yet always that siren call which beckons you and beckons us calls us all forward. And yet are we forward-going? We do not think so. We feel at this point the comfortable awareness that we do not know what is occurring. We only know how to be faithful to love. When it is accepted within the heart that nothing can be known and that a sea of confusion will always surround love, then the mind and the heart are better armed to take up the walk of the pilgrim who seeks truth, peace and love.

That call has come to many who wander within this world of yours at this time, listening for a sound, a tone, a letter from home, waiting, hardly hoping at some times, yet holding onto the faith that that which is within, that which is so hungrily sought, does exist. And we say to you, “Yes, love exists. Love is before, after, and around all that is.” You do not seek an ephemeras. You seek that which is and that which exists perfectly. We encourage all lines of thinking which fascinate your minds, and we hope that we can, within your meditative periods, be with you as strengtheners of your own vibration. But we do continue to remark that the ways of seeking which are scholarly and of the mind yield a limited harvest. This is acceptable to us. We can look at what is possible within your world and see that it will be helpful and useful. And we encourage those who are drawn to this material, to this subject, to continue that process of thinking, meditating and reflecting, for these are helpful things not simply to the self, but in terms of service to others as well.

Let those truths that you seek remain small enough for you to remember that beyond all that can be understood or discussed is the truth, and that is a vibration which has created all that is and into which we hunger and yearn to move again. That should keep your intelligence and your heart on a sturdy road that has good perspective.

We would at this time transfer this contact to the one known as Jim. We do thank this instrument and leave it in love and in light. We are those known to you as Q’uo.

(Jim channeling)

I am Q’uo, and we greet each again in love and in light through this instrument. It is our privilege at this time to offer ourselves in the attempt to speak to any further queries. Is there another query at this time?

K: I understand you to say that there were two Yahwehs? The original who brought the entities from Mars to Earth and then a second entity using his vibration?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. This is correct, with the second entity being of a negative orientation and utilizing the name of the first as a means of gaining control of the entities to whom the first Yahweh had spoken. Is there a further query, my brother?

K: The second Yahweh, then, gave the Laws of Moses to the people as well as the curses that attended them?

I am Q’uo, and this is correct, my brother. Is there a further query?

K: Ra said that the first Yahweh gave the Law of One in a very simple form to Moses. Is this the saying, “I am that I am,” or was this the Ten Commandments, or something else? What was this exactly that he was talking about?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. The entity, Yahweh, from the Confederation of Planets in Service to the Infinite Creator, was one who spoke with those entities from the Mars influence in a manner that reflected the unity of all creation and the attempt to be of service to others through this speaking, and intermingling, shall we say, the attempt was formed or fashioned in a way or in a philosophy that attempted to weave all experience, desires and expenditures of energy as portions of one great tapestry of energy, love and unity. All communications were based upon this simple recognition of the unified nature of all creation. It was the foundation upon which the interrelationship was built. Is there a further query?

K: The Ten Commandments were given by the second, negative Yahweh? Is that correct?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. This is basically correct, for these commandments were seen as the pillars upon which would rest the many laws that would protect and guide the chosen people in a manner that was in accordance with the desires of the Orion-based Yahweh. These commandments included previous concepts given by the first Yahweh contact and then there was added unto those concepts a turning or twisting toward the negative orientation so that the commandments were, shall we say, then restrictions upon entities more than inspiration to affirmative or positive action and imaging of concepts. Is there a further query, my brother?

K: In the Old Testament we have this record of Yahweh speaking. It is a strong personality. Can we take this strong personality to be the creation of later editors or writers, or is this a faithful reproduction of the negative Yahweh?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. We find in most instances there is, as you have surmised, the faithful reproduction of words spoken and recorded carefully. However, as in all recording by human hand there is the possibility of coloration or distortion which has occurred in some instances. Is there a further query?

K: Was the negative Yahweh responsible for the miracles on the journey out of Egypt such as the parting of the Red Sea, the manna from heaven, or the water from the rock? Or did these not happen at all?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. We find here that there is some mixture of influence and there is some difficulty in interpretation, although much is carefully recorded and in a reasonably accurate manner. We would take this opportunity to remind each entity present that though the details of such an interaction are quite interesting upon many levels, that it is well to remember that the process of the evolution of the entities involved is one which is at its heart in accordance with the free will choices of the peoples of this time who, though laboring under dual influences, did have enough previous understanding of the heart of the evolutionary process being love and compassion that this positively oriented source of information was for the most part ignored by the majority of these entities who were evolving according to the energies set in motion …

(07-04-2014, 07:17 AM)andreazzi Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you very much for your answer, I've been so deeply involved with the material that this was disturbing my dreams.

So, as I understand, the name Yahweh was used both by the Orion group as by the Confederation? Yes

the original entity which used that name was from the Confederation and had positive intentions? (this question can answer some more experience forum member) my opinion is that his positive intentions paved the road to .... i will elaborate this thought later cause i have to re-read all info

meanwhile the Orion group planned to use that name to disguise itself with positive intentions, and then disseminate the service to self. Is this correct? yes

An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu.

i think this answers all your questions

Here the Orion group found fertile soil in which to plant the seeds of negativity, these seeds, as always, being those of the elite, the different, those who manipulate or enslave others.

The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism.

Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.

In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,” began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in your past, of 2 — we correct this instrument — 3,300 years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become known as Armageddon was joined.
Yes, indeed, no more shadows over my understanding. Thank you very much, again.
(07-03-2014, 10:48 PM)michael430 Wrote: [ -> ]Ra didn't clarify Orion "imposter Yahweh" in 16.14, they just said "known to your peoples as Yahweh"

Interesting that "old" Yahweh is an entity with no name. Didn't Ra refer to Jesus as the same thing?

Quote:24.6 Questioner: Thank you. Then I assume the Confederation stayed away from Earth for a period of time. What condition created the next contact the Confederation made?

Ra: I am Ra. In approximately three six zero zero [3,600] of your years in the past, as you measure time, there was an influx of those of the Orion group, as you call them. Due to the increasing negative influences upon thinking and acting distortions, they were able to begin working with those whose impression from olden times, as you may say, was that they were special and different.

An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu.

I'm almost certain that Ra made a mistake here, I think that Atlantis is what they meant to say. The "Jewish race" is far from the only "martians" on earth, and also; the inhabitants of Mu were from Deneb, not Mars. I believe that Jews, arabs, North Africans and europeans to a large extent are descendants of Noah, who I believe was one of the atlanteans who landed in the mountains of Turkey after the flood. The atlantean survivors probably saw themselves as superior to whatever natives still existed in those areas, and the rest is, as you say, history.
"Jehovah" was successfully removed from the planet this morning. Gittin 'r done on the global scene LoL!

Pretty wild how everyone sleeps through the shift.:-/
(11-22-2014, 08:15 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]"Jehovah" was successfully removed from the planet this morning. Gittin 'r done on the global scene LoL!

Does that mean things will get more positive?
I don't get it.
(11-22-2014, 08:15 PM)BrownEye Wrote: [ -> ]"Jehovah" was successfully removed from the planet this morning. Gittin 'r done on the global scene LoL!

Care to X-pand on that thought oh humble Gridworker? BigSmile
(07-04-2014, 10:55 AM)1109 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm almost certain that Ra made a mistake here, I think that Atlantis is what they meant to say. The "Jewish race" is far from the only "martians" on earth, and also; the inhabitants of Mu were from Deneb, not Mars. I believe that Jews, arabs, North Africans and europeans to a large extent are descendants of Noah, who I believe was one of the atlanteans who landed in the mountains of Turkey after the flood. The atlantean survivors probably saw themselves as superior to whatever natives still existed in those areas, and the rest is, as you say, history.

That's a really interesting hypothesis.
Oahspe goes in depth on this type of material for those interested.
(11-24-2014, 07:34 AM)seven Wrote: [ -> ]Oahspe goes in depth on this type of material for those interested.

do you have a few choice quotes you could reference?
(11-24-2014, 03:01 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-24-2014, 07:34 AM)seven Wrote: [ -> ]Oahspe goes in depth on this type of material for those interested.

do you have a few choice quotes you could reference?

No not really unless there is anything in particular requested. There are, to the extent of my knowledge (I haven't read the complete material), not much on planetary origins or atlantis. But much on Mu and the workings of the yahweh group with the people of that continent. Most of the firstmost sections of the material is touching upon the original question. Perhaps this part would be of interest?

Quote:FIRST BOOK OF THE FIRST LORDS. Page 71. The I'hins, the druks, the Yaks, the A'su. See plate, comparative size. Another heavenly kingdom established and named Yeshuah; origin of the words Ieue and Iesu on earth. Origin of saying mass.

Perhaps this video could clear up some things as well? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LInfGVSHihc
I think one way of understanding the bible is using the Hebrew words as the original and direct meaning. When God becomes the Mighty ones and Heaven becomes Space. So the mighty one who came from outer space. Once you are able to re-read the text in this manner it will give an interesting tale of events.
(07-04-2014, 07:27 AM)zvonimir Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0530.aspx

...The echoes of this action which was transmitted long ago redounds even now and shall continue to echo and re-echo as long as there are those within third density within this sphere who wish to claim power and who seek a god of power.

Similarly, and perhaps additionally, pyramids and religions of our world might be the "karmic" echos/remnants of past experiences in Maldek and Mars, and later in Mu and Atlantis. https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:..._small.jpg
(11-23-2014, 12:51 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]

Care to X-pand on that thought oh humble Gridworker? BigSmile

How do I explain how to drive a vehicle to someone that has never seen a vehicle? In other words, how do you suppose it is possible to skip steps, describe the removal of a "God" to a public that has not grasped the removal of even the lowest of astral parasites? The only thing I can say is that experience and understanding is gained through action while theory is most commonly used as an excuse for inactivity.

Many channels have described the changes that come. Everyone is stuck 'waiting' for it to be done instead of taking the obvious hint as to the described changes that must happen, thereby taking the action needed to bring about the change. No different than religion. They all think it will just be handed to them on a platter. And they have waited over two thousand years. Considering that the function of this reality is built upon free will, and understanding that the hierarchy is not allowed to infringe upon our beliefs, how do you suppose anything at all can change? As long as the consensus belief is in a state of programmed apathy the "quarantine" is in effect. Only the few that can break through the programs can "infect" the consensus from within. And only if they understand the mechanics of reality.